Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Polar Spirits Sub-Species Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
I've also fixed up the sales thread to reflect all the variations. If anyone has any input on the thread, or would like their breeding pair to have a card and have their hatchlings listed for sale there, please let me know!
I've also fixed up the sales thread to reflect all the variations. If anyone has any input on the thread, or would like their breeding pair to have a card and have their hatchlings listed for sale there, please let me know!
EBs1WDl.png
@ammopanda
Antarctica and her mate have given me another two egg nest -_- oh well, it is still more Polar Spirits!
@ammopanda
Antarctica and her mate have given me another two egg nest -_- oh well, it is still more Polar Spirits!
EBs1WDl.png
@ammopanda Can I be put on the pinglist for new hatchlings? I love tundras and these are all so pretty I'd love to have one!
@ammopanda Can I be put on the pinglist for new hatchlings? I love tundras and these are all so pretty I'd love to have one!
@mibykurl I have this pair that'll be RTB in 19 days: [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/qnmayt.png[/img] I'd like to sell their hatchlings on the sales thread if that's alright?
@mibykurl

I have this pair that'll be RTB in 19 days:
qnmayt.png

I'd like to sell their hatchlings on the sales thread if that's alright?
a b o u t - h a t c h e r y
36vcrVo.png
I rent nests through the nest network.
@msmm
That'd be great! Let me know when they're on the nest!
@msmm
That'd be great! Let me know when they're on the nest!
EBs1WDl.png
@mibykurl I do think that the Sales thread should be a bit more.. free? There should be the choice for the player's to price their hatchlings at whatever price (and rate) they want. I know that Icicle was way out of my range but I bought her for the sake of potentially making profit, but I definitely couldn't afford TWO of the subspecies for the pair. It makes it a bit difficult.
@mibykurl I do think that the Sales thread should be a bit more.. free? There should be the choice for the player's to price their hatchlings at whatever price (and rate) they want. I know that Icicle was way out of my range but I bought her for the sake of potentially making profit, but I definitely couldn't afford TWO of the subspecies for the pair. It makes it a bit difficult.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
SORRY I'M GETTING BACK SO LATE TO EVERYBODY.

@mibykurl - I'm so excited about the new babies!!! And your CC pair! They're going to breed gorgeous babies :) I'm still geneing up my CC pair (its proven to be quite the expensive endeavor geneing up one of each of the variants AND finding breeding partners XD) Just ping me when the babies hatch so I can register them n___n

@msmm - Sent the poison :3 YAY to our first SST variant!! He's going to be so gorgeous!!

@avani - I agree! After we make some of the money back they will be cheaper considerably. I've spent over a million developing these guys. I don't expect to make it all back, but at least enough to continue the project... hence the prices for my hatchlings! You're all free to sell your hatchlings at whatever prices you want... I'm just advising we go a little higher so our subspecies doesn't lose their value. They don't need to be as high as they are now, but, they are very expensive to gene up and I don't want them ending up like the plague skinless subspecies. They really don't even sell at all anymore D: (I do agree with them being cheaper tho~)

@MantisBard - Absolutely! Adding now!
SORRY I'M GETTING BACK SO LATE TO EVERYBODY.

@mibykurl - I'm so excited about the new babies!!! And your CC pair! They're going to breed gorgeous babies :) I'm still geneing up my CC pair (its proven to be quite the expensive endeavor geneing up one of each of the variants AND finding breeding partners XD) Just ping me when the babies hatch so I can register them n___n

@msmm - Sent the poison :3 YAY to our first SST variant!! He's going to be so gorgeous!!

@avani - I agree! After we make some of the money back they will be cheaper considerably. I've spent over a million developing these guys. I don't expect to make it all back, but at least enough to continue the project... hence the prices for my hatchlings! You're all free to sell your hatchlings at whatever prices you want... I'm just advising we go a little higher so our subspecies doesn't lose their value. They don't need to be as high as they are now, but, they are very expensive to gene up and I don't want them ending up like the plague skinless subspecies. They really don't even sell at all anymore D: (I do agree with them being cheaper tho~)

@MantisBard - Absolutely! Adding now!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@avani @ammopanda
I am all for letting breeders set prices and terms for their hatchlings! I made the thread back when there were only two breeding pairs, so it made more sense to me to have it the way it is. As we bring in more breeders and variations, it should totally evolve. I was thinking it might be worth it to start a new thread and have each breeder reserve their own slot on the first page so that they are free to edit their sales whenever they need to.
@avani @ammopanda
I am all for letting breeders set prices and terms for their hatchlings! I made the thread back when there were only two breeding pairs, so it made more sense to me to have it the way it is. As we bring in more breeders and variations, it should totally evolve. I was thinking it might be worth it to start a new thread and have each breeder reserve their own slot on the first page so that they are free to edit their sales whenever they need to.
EBs1WDl.png
@mibykurl

THAT WOULD BE AN AMAZING IDEA
@mibykurl

THAT WOULD BE AN AMAZING IDEA
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)

@mibykurl
like, if you make it and reserve the first 9 posts, we can all message you when we are available and you can delete them one at a time as needed? i'm online right now and will be for a couple of hours so i'm down to start it even right now!

@mibykurl
like, if you make it and reserve the first 9 posts, we can all message you when we are available and you can delete them one at a time as needed? i'm online right now and will be for a couple of hours so i'm down to start it even right now!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15