Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | EarthSubspecies: RuneCarvers
1 2 3 4
@Quis Oh my! That would be a blast!!
I actually did only spread them in earth flight but I think they can fit in every flight. Every dragon, eager of knowledge, will roam to dragonhome and visit the pillar I guess. So why not researching those pillar slabs and their magic... and bring them to their homeflight? hehe

I'm really glad you like them! <3 Thank you for your update. :'D
@Quis Oh my! That would be a blast!!
I actually did only spread them in earth flight but I think they can fit in every flight. Every dragon, eager of knowledge, will roam to dragonhome and visit the pillar I guess. So why not researching those pillar slabs and their magic... and bring them to their homeflight? hehe

I'm really glad you like them! <3 Thank you for your update. :'D
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
I'm glad you approve- I definitely don't want to do anything you dislike with your creation.

Nature's territory is right next to Dragonhome, and my clan has an alliance with a clan in Earth, so I figure why not have an outpost 'next door' where they live in between expeditions to the Pillar right? :D

If you come up with any other thoughts or rules on how you'd like a RuneCarver pair living outside of Dragonhome to be handled, please feel completely free to let me know!
@Irrwahn
I'm glad you approve- I definitely don't want to do anything you dislike with your creation.

Nature's territory is right next to Dragonhome, and my clan has an alliance with a clan in Earth, so I figure why not have an outpost 'next door' where they live in between expeditions to the Pillar right? :D

If you come up with any other thoughts or rules on how you'd like a RuneCarver pair living outside of Dragonhome to be handled, please feel completely free to let me know!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Irrwahn Omg, these look so good! :3 That would be so cool to have one of these in my small icy lair...
(Since I am kinda poor from geneing my beloved imp gal, I will not want to add myself onto the pinglist... yet... xD)
@Irrwahn Omg, these look so good! :3 That would be so cool to have one of these in my small icy lair...
(Since I am kinda poor from geneing my beloved imp gal, I will not want to add myself onto the pinglist... yet... xD)
CgtyAYW.png
@Quis Yeah totally! If you want to bring up Augur and Omen for your lore, feel free to add them! :) Just so you know, Augur is more trustworthy than Omen. Your Runecarvers would definitely make trades with him and not with her. XD

I've even added a little info of Andesine in their profiles but I can change that anytime!! Just let me know if you're okay with them meeting each other and stuff. XD

@Killunia I can add you to the pinglist in my hatchery anyway if you want? XD Doesn't mean you have to buy a dragon, you'll just get a silent ping when there are new hatchies. :)
@Quis Yeah totally! If you want to bring up Augur and Omen for your lore, feel free to add them! :) Just so you know, Augur is more trustworthy than Omen. Your Runecarvers would definitely make trades with him and not with her. XD

I've even added a little info of Andesine in their profiles but I can change that anytime!! Just let me know if you're okay with them meeting each other and stuff. XD

@Killunia I can add you to the pinglist in my hatchery anyway if you want? XD Doesn't mean you have to buy a dragon, you'll just get a silent ping when there are new hatchies. :)
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
Excellent, shared lore mentions in profiles are always fun! I'll definitely work a mention of Augur and Omen into my girl's bio when I fill it out.

Poor Omen. Maybe she'll feel less uneasy when Andesine has her own mate to pair off with XD
@Irrwahn
Excellent, shared lore mentions in profiles are always fun! I'll definitely work a mention of Augur and Omen into my girl's bio when I fill it out.

Poor Omen. Maybe she'll feel less uneasy when Andesine has her own mate to pair off with XD

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Irrwahn Add me to the pinglist then. ^_^
@Irrwahn Add me to the pinglist then. ^_^
CgtyAYW.png
@Irrwahn Just bought this cutie in the AH (impulse buy, lel). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22187198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221872/22187198_350.png[/img] [/url] Can he become a runecarver if I get him facet? ^^ And then possibly become a mate of the RB girl I got from you? (Oh, and I am sorry if I am bothering you too much or something. xD) (I never thought I would get addicted to a subspecies so quickly xD xD)
@Irrwahn Just bought this cutie in the AH (impulse buy, lel).

22187198_350.png

Can he become a runecarver if I get him facet? ^^ And then possibly become a mate of the RB girl I got from you?
(Oh, and I am sorry if I am bothering you too much or something. xD)
(I never thought I would get addicted to a subspecies so quickly xD xD)
CgtyAYW.png
@Killunia Totally! :'D Beige facet is so pretty with the velvet looking blood-iri. :0
@Killunia Totally! :'D Beige facet is so pretty with the velvet looking blood-iri. :0
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn So I guess we have a new runecarver. :3
@Irrwahn So I guess we have a new runecarver. :3
CgtyAYW.png
@Killunia Aw yeah! NICE! :'D Welcome to the family, Triton! ^^
Thank you for doing this! ^__^
@Killunia Aw yeah! NICE! :'D Welcome to the family, Triton! ^^
Thank you for doing this! ^__^
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 3 4