Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Glass angels +THREAD MOVED!+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

@Sigilmancy @MythicalViper @undynes @valval @Esino @Evermagical @steampunkdNinja

I want to keep the breeder list up to date, so I'm just pinging you guys to see if you're still interested in breeding this subspecies. Just let me know if you are or not :). Anyone that doesn't reply will be automaticly removed from the list.

@Sigilmancy @MythicalViper @undynes @valval @Esino @Evermagical @steampunkdNinja

I want to keep the breeder list up to date, so I'm just pinging you guys to see if you're still interested in breeding this subspecies. Just let me know if you are or not :). Anyone that doesn't reply will be automaticly removed from the list.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
@VashTheStampede

I'm still actively breeding Awakened variants, though I need to get my Exhausted ones up and running but I'm hoping that won't be too much longer.
@VashTheStampede

I'm still actively breeding Awakened variants, though I need to get my Exhausted ones up and running but I'm hoping that won't be too much longer.
@VashTheStampede

Yup! I'm breeding on request at this point though. I've been buying... too many dragons XD and I'm probably going to shed my exhausted pair as well if I can find another breeder to take them. Speeking of which...

@Sigilmancy

I have an exhausted pair I am wanting to get out of my lair due to space. Would you be interested?
@VashTheStampede

Yup! I'm breeding on request at this point though. I've been buying... too many dragons XD and I'm probably going to shed my exhausted pair as well if I can find another breeder to take them. Speeking of which...

@Sigilmancy

I have an exhausted pair I am wanting to get out of my lair due to space. Would you be interested?
glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
@Sigilmancy Ok, that's no problem! Do you mind me asking how well your Glass angels sell?
@Sigilmancy Ok, that's no problem! Do you mind me asking how well your Glass angels sell?
@valval I've been considering changing my breeding policy to breed on request for a while because of all the other breeders for other stuff I've gained aswell, has it been working well for you?
@valval I've been considering changing my breeding policy to breed on request for a while because of all the other breeders for other stuff I've gained aswell, has it been working well for you?
@VashTheStampede

I've sold a few on request which has worked well, and since I'm a sucker for skydancers I've not had a problem keeping them around even if I'm not breeding. I generally haven't been as active here in terms of advertising since October - I started evening courses and still work full time, but I think it could work really well for people who have them as part of a hatchery!
@VashTheStampede

I've sold a few on request which has worked well, and since I'm a sucker for skydancers I've not had a problem keeping them around even if I'm not breeding. I generally haven't been as active here in terms of advertising since October - I started evening courses and still work full time, but I think it could work really well for people who have them as part of a hatchery!
glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
@valval

I have two pairs but they need breed changes and I think one might need a gene change. Thank you for the offer, though ^^

@VashTheStampede

Most of the time the babies head off to Plaguemomma, but I somewhat expected as much. I've been working on redoing all my dragon profiles and the lore that goes with the babies so I'm hoping making the hatchlings more appealing in terms of what comes with them will help.
@valval

I have two pairs but they need breed changes and I think one might need a gene change. Thank you for the offer, though ^^

@VashTheStampede

Most of the time the babies head off to Plaguemomma, but I somewhat expected as much. I've been working on redoing all my dragon profiles and the lore that goes with the babies so I'm hoping making the hatchlings more appealing in terms of what comes with them will help.
@Sigilmancy Ah, I suspected that might be the case. Sadly the majority of my hatchlings end up gettng exalted aswell, these guys don't seem to be very popular unfortunately *shrug*
@Sigilmancy Ah, I suspected that might be the case. Sadly the majority of my hatchlings end up gettng exalted aswell, these guys don't seem to be very popular unfortunately *shrug*
@VashTheStampede

The dragon market it so saturated that even my other dragons aren't selling well. I'm lucky if one out of ever 5-6 nests I hatch of dragons for sale will sell, so yeah. Too many people with hatcheries, and it's hard to cater to specific tastes and get noticed by those looking for what you have.

But it's okay, even if they end up as fodder they're bringing me money and I at least think the subspecies is cool so they're worth keeping ^^
@VashTheStampede

The dragon market it so saturated that even my other dragons aren't selling well. I'm lucky if one out of ever 5-6 nests I hatch of dragons for sale will sell, so yeah. Too many people with hatcheries, and it's hard to cater to specific tastes and get noticed by those looking for what you have.

But it's okay, even if they end up as fodder they're bringing me money and I at least think the subspecies is cool so they're worth keeping ^^
@Sigilmancy you make a very good point there. There's so many that yours get lost, people can afford to be picky and everyone's competing for a sale.

Well, nothing wrong with free fodder! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that someone other than myself enjoys this species. Even if I were to stop breeding them (never gonna happen XD), the ones I own are still an important part of my lair :)
@Sigilmancy you make a very good point there. There's so many that yours get lost, people can afford to be picky and everyone's competing for a sale.

Well, nothing wrong with free fodder! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that someone other than myself enjoys this species. Even if I were to stop breeding them (never gonna happen XD), the ones I own are still an important part of my lair :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10