1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@VashTheStampede

Oh good, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the update ^^
@VashTheStampede

Oh good, I was wondering about that. Thanks for the update ^^
@Sigilmancy No problem!
@Sigilmancy No problem!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
Awakened variant nest hatched! One official and two legacy breeders available! Legacy breeders have new colours!
Awakened variant nest hatched! One official and two legacy breeders available! Legacy breeders have new colours!
@Xela @Sigilmancy@valval@ShadowAngel229

I'm considering starting fresh and remaking the thread for this subspecies as I'm no longer happy with the organization of this current thread. There will not be any changes to the existing information, just an improved thread layout. The sales thread will also be remade and improved on too. Are there any objections?

EDIT:
Ok, thanks for your input! I've gone ahead and created new info and sales threads, you should all have recieved pings to the new threads!
@Xela @Sigilmancy@valval@ShadowAngel229

I'm considering starting fresh and remaking the thread for this subspecies as I'm no longer happy with the organization of this current thread. There will not be any changes to the existing information, just an improved thread layout. The sales thread will also be remade and improved on too. Are there any objections?

EDIT:
Ok, thanks for your input! I've gone ahead and created new info and sales threads, you should all have recieved pings to the new threads!
@VashTheStampede

No objections from me, if you think it needs to be remade I'll support that.
@VashTheStampede

No objections from me, if you think it needs to be remade I'll support that.
bxbkeiO.png2hdzlmv.jpg
@vashthestampede

Go for it :)
@vashthestampede

Go for it :)
glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10