Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fruit Salad Raffle! DONE. Thanks!
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 191
@citrussiren (this is a really cool raffle you've got going - makes me want to hoard more fruity dragons for myself! :D ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8670851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86709/8670851_350.png[/img] [/url] Flip, 8670851, secondary - lemon, tertiary - lemon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7014239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70143/7014239_350.png[/img] [/url] Sylaise, 7014239, secondary - tangerine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8289632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82897/8289632_350.png[/img] [/url] Tilani, 8289632, primary - mulberry [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9389523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93896/9389523_350.png[/img] [/url] Unnamed, 9389523, tertiary - tangerine
@citrussiren

(this is a really cool raffle you've got going - makes me want to hoard more fruity dragons for myself! :D )

8670851_350.png

Flip, 8670851, secondary - lemon, tertiary - lemon

7014239_350.png

Sylaise, 7014239, secondary - tangerine

8289632_350.png

Tilani, 8289632, primary - mulberry

9389523_350.png

Unnamed, 9389523, tertiary - tangerine
@Citrussiren [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2012769] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20128/2012769_350.png[/img] [/url] Soleil #2012769 Mulberry primary Currently being bred by my bf to get wind eyes. Here's proof of me buying her back in April: [url=http://imgur.com/zApqCd9][Proof][/url] I can also show you the trade receipt from today of me passing her over to my bf's lair if you like. I hope that's sufficient. [s]I [i]could[/i] get him to pass her back, but it's kind of a pain.[/s] I actually forgot that you can't move nesting dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10258019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102581/10258019_350.png[/img] [/url] Koumei #10258019 Mulberry secondary Both dragons have banners in their bios.
@Citrussiren

2012769_350.png

Soleil #2012769
Mulberry primary
Currently being bred by my bf to get wind eyes.
Here's proof of me buying her back in April: [Proof]
I can also show you the trade receipt from today of me passing her over to my bf's lair if you like. I hope that's sufficient. I could get him to pass her back, but it's kind of a pain. I actually forgot that you can't move nesting dragons.

10258019_350.png

Koumei #10258019
Mulberry secondary

Both dragons have banners in their bios.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
I’m catching up on tickets! Sorry for the wait!

Please don't forget when you check your tickets!!: If you look and you are missing dragons/tickets it may be because you have not provided screenshots of dragons that are now exalted/in another lair; not linked back to you somehow/don't have badges at the time of me counting tickets. If you wish to change this, please ping me with a screenshot and I will adjust!
Also, thank you for any comments and compliments <3 and thanks in advance for any screenshots ;D you guys are the best.

Page 110

@Shadria @LadyRiat @Atzien @mcbenik @sgkat
I got these cuties! Thanks! Please don't forget to read the above statements!

@couloir Hi there, would you mind linking all these dragons up so I can check on their badges? it’d make it much easier for me C: thanks so much!

@Hanoverian23 Yes the veggie-imposters are still separate. Sorry about the confusion!

@BrandendDraak sorry about the wait, but yes we’re still running! Do you mind actually running back to this post and putting IDs in their tags? It’ll help me locate their tickets easier in the future C: Ping me when you do this and I’ll throw your tickets up!

Page 111

@GoldenFlight

@Hounds hi there! do you mind going back to this post and putting IDs with these dragons? It’ll make it easier for me to find your tickets in the future C: I’d really appreciate it!

Page 112

@rainismysunshine @Undermom @Syncogon

@SkylineFields I got most of these except for your last few (starting at Levee) Also, the one just before him doesn’t have a badge. I’m not sure if that’s intentional? Just thought I’d let you know C: If you want tickets for it, ping me when this changes!

@PhoenixFire Hi there! I got most of the ones on this page except for the ones after Peregrin, they were misplaced or exalted.

@FeatherAsh Hi! I’m really sorry I’m so late, and cause of that a bunch of these guys were gone/exalted. Do you happen to have any screenshots?

@Gibby Would you mind going back to the dragons on this page and including their ID’s next to their colors? I’d really appreciate it! It’ll make it easier to find your tickets later!

Page 113

@bronzebunny @fidothehoarder

@Katalist Hi there! Thanks so much for worrying about us <3 but we’re doing pretty well now C: But actually, would you mind linking all these dragons up so I can very easily click and check their badges/colors? it would be great if you put their IDs there too. If you need any help in how the formatting should look, check out some other people’s posts! Be sure to ping me when you do this!

@Alannaa are you still active? If so, I’ll put in your tickets! But it looks like all your dragons haven’t been fed in a while.

@Drakonishe I got all of these except for the skydancer. Do you happen to have screenshots for it?

@Libi I got most of these guys, but unfortunately I can’t accept maize, tomato or avocado dragons as part of the main raffle, they’re part of a smaller weekly raffle that has been put on hold for a while.

@santos I got all of these except for the unnamed guardian girl. Do you happen to have a screenshot? C:

@Warriorcat39 Hi there! do you mind linking all these dragons, so I can click and check all of these dragons really easily? It’d help me a lot!

@Maotai Hi there! I’m really sorry, but because of my lateness these guys were exalted by the time I got to them. Do you happen to have any screenshots for these babies? C:

Page 114

@CosmicGale @Lectabat @tokimi2

@NotSoSimple Hi there! I’m really sorry but these guys are all sold or exalted. Do you happen to have any screenshots for these?

@Kuroi Holy cow, thank you so much for the plethora of fruity dragons <3 They’re taken care of!

@sunflowerlizard HI there! I got most of these except for the last dragon, who was in someone else’s lair! I’m sorry, do you happen to have a screenshot for this one?

@Faeyra I got all of these except for the last babe, do you happen to have a screenshot? C:
I’m catching up on tickets! Sorry for the wait!

Please don't forget when you check your tickets!!: If you look and you are missing dragons/tickets it may be because you have not provided screenshots of dragons that are now exalted/in another lair; not linked back to you somehow/don't have badges at the time of me counting tickets. If you wish to change this, please ping me with a screenshot and I will adjust!
Also, thank you for any comments and compliments <3 and thanks in advance for any screenshots ;D you guys are the best.

Page 110

@Shadria @LadyRiat @Atzien @mcbenik @sgkat

@couloir Hi there, would you mind linking all these dragons up so I can check on their badges? it’d make it much easier for me C: thanks so much!

@Hanoverian23 Yes the veggie-imposters are still separate. Sorry about the confusion!

@BrandendDraak sorry about the wait, but yes we’re still running! Do you mind actually running back to this post and putting IDs in their tags? It’ll help me locate their tickets easier in the future C: Ping me when you do this and I’ll throw your tickets up!

Page 111

@GoldenFlight

@Hounds hi there! do you mind going back to this post and putting IDs with these dragons? It’ll make it easier for me to find your tickets in the future C: I’d really appreciate it!

Page 112

@rainismysunshine @Undermom @Syncogon

@SkylineFields I got most of these except for your last few (starting at Levee) Also, the one just before him doesn’t have a badge. I’m not sure if that’s intentional? Just thought I’d let you know C: If you want tickets for it, ping me when this changes!

@PhoenixFire Hi there! I got most of the ones on this page except for the ones after Peregrin, they were misplaced or exalted.

@FeatherAsh Hi! I’m really sorry I’m so late, and cause of that a bunch of these guys were gone/exalted. Do you happen to have any screenshots?

@Gibby Would you mind going back to the dragons on this page and including their ID’s next to their colors? I’d really appreciate it! It’ll make it easier to find your tickets later!

Page 113

@bronzebunny @fidothehoarder

@Katalist Hi there! Thanks so much for worrying about us <3 but we’re doing pretty well now C: But actually, would you mind linking all these dragons up so I can very easily click and check their badges/colors? it would be great if you put their IDs there too. If you need any help in how the formatting should look, check out some other people’s posts! Be sure to ping me when you do this!

@Alannaa are you still active? If so, I’ll put in your tickets! But it looks like all your dragons haven’t been fed in a while.

@Drakonishe I got all of these except for the skydancer. Do you happen to have screenshots for it?

@Libi I got most of these guys, but unfortunately I can’t accept maize, tomato or avocado dragons as part of the main raffle, they’re part of a smaller weekly raffle that has been put on hold for a while.

@santos I got all of these except for the unnamed guardian girl. Do you happen to have a screenshot? C:

@Warriorcat39 Hi there! do you mind linking all these dragons, so I can click and check all of these dragons really easily? It’d help me a lot!

@Maotai Hi there! I’m really sorry, but because of my lateness these guys were exalted by the time I got to them. Do you happen to have any screenshots for these babies? C:

Page 114

@CosmicGale @Lectabat @tokimi2

@NotSoSimple Hi there! I’m really sorry but these guys are all sold or exalted. Do you happen to have any screenshots for these?

@Kuroi Holy cow, thank you so much for the plethora of fruity dragons <3 They’re taken care of!

@sunflowerlizard HI there! I got most of these except for the last dragon, who was in someone else’s lair! I’m sorry, do you happen to have a screenshot for this one?

@Faeyra I got all of these except for the last babe, do you happen to have a screenshot? C:
@citrussiren

Ah, actually the only exalted one is the tundra.
The others have been moved temporarily to a few friends lairs for a massive hatch i am doing tomorrow.

The WC male, Ephron, is with my sister, KissKutt
The Imp girl and the PC girl are with my friend Ekoh.

Uhh how do we wanna go about this? I have Receipts from the CR's to them, as well as current CR's waiting for me to pick them back up after my mass hatch is finished.

If i cant qualify, thats alright :)
@citrussiren

Ah, actually the only exalted one is the tundra.
The others have been moved temporarily to a few friends lairs for a massive hatch i am doing tomorrow.

The WC male, Ephron, is with my sister, KissKutt
The Imp girl and the PC girl are with my friend Ekoh.

Uhh how do we wanna go about this? I have Receipts from the CR's to them, as well as current CR's waiting for me to pick them back up after my mass hatch is finished.

If i cant qualify, thats alright :)
@citrussiren Sadly Lektesha was exalted D: So I don't have her... my apologies.
@citrussiren Sadly Lektesha was exalted D: So I don't have her... my apologies.
Accent Shop Here
@NotSoSimple Yeah, that sounds great!! C: and I'll get them as soon as I can!

@Faeyra no problem!
@NotSoSimple Yeah, that sounds great!! C: and I'll get them as soon as I can!

@Faeyra no problem!
@citrussiren Ah no, sorry! I didn't realize the counting would be this late, so I did link to non-permas, and I didn't know I'd need screenshots, so I haven't got any. I have his kiddo Bartholomew and the breeding project has an alliterative naming scheme that started with Boniface, but that is definitely circumstantial.

No hard feelings if you can't count him!

I plan to give Beatrice away shortly -- is everyone I posted there counted now?
@citrussiren Ah no, sorry! I didn't realize the counting would be this late, so I did link to non-permas, and I didn't know I'd need screenshots, so I haven't got any. I have his kiddo Bartholomew and the breeding project has an alliterative naming scheme that started with Boniface, but that is definitely circumstantial.

No hard feelings if you can't count him!

I plan to give Beatrice away shortly -- is everyone I posted there counted now?
zVq7r5uT_o.png
@citrussiren I'm preparing for a push so I've got dergs all over the place or they were already exalted. But I do have this one to share. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23372909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233730/23372909_350.png[/img] [/url] Sthenia, 23372909, Secondary - Mulberry
@citrussiren

I'm preparing for a push so I've got dergs all over the place or they were already exalted. But I do have this one to share.

23372909_350.png

Sthenia, 23372909, Secondary - Mulberry
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
@citrussiren

Some SS of the CR's i have waiting for me :)
that moment when you forget about two dragons

Ephron, With KissKutt
Sparks, with Kisskutt
Batgirl, with kisskutt

RadiantEye, with Ekoh
SunbeamRuins, with Ekoh

I am bothering them about the banners for the siggys right now.
...Ekoh is graveyard shift...and he is being a grumpy-bum atm.
@citrussiren

Some SS of the CR's i have waiting for me :)
that moment when you forget about two dragons

Ephron, With KissKutt
Sparks, with Kisskutt
Batgirl, with kisskutt

RadiantEye, with Ekoh
SunbeamRuins, with Ekoh

I am bothering them about the banners for the siggys right now.
...Ekoh is graveyard shift...and he is being a grumpy-bum atm.
HEY GUYS!

So. Tonight's the big night! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! (although I'm going to bed right now, I will be hatching my nests and eggs in the morning)

I'm really excited to see what fruity cuties you have in store for me tomorrow! If you are an actively exalting lair, please don't forget to get screenshots of any dragons you're getting rid of before submitting!

Edit: oops, also! Just wanted to say that I'm going to let this raffle rid through the summer. Maybe end in August? Last day I will absolutely be letting this thing go to would be September 17th (A whole year from the exact beginning of this thread!) But it might be earlier. I'll let you guys know!
Also also, I'm slowly adding a few more prize packs that I forgot about. Check them out! [/edit]

And in case anyone needs a recap, this is how tickets for new dragons work:
1 new fruit color - 2 tix
2 new fruit color - 5 tix
3 new fruit color - 9 tix
double of a fruit color - x2 tix
triple of a fruit color - x3 tix

So a dragon with a strawberry tert for example, two tickets.
A dragon with strawberry primary, grapefruit secondary and honeydew tertiary (for example), nine tickets.
You got a dragon with double plum? That makes it 5 tickets x2, so 10 tickets!
Oh wait, what if that dragon also has a lemon primary? 5 tickets, plus 1 ticket, x2 equals 12 tickets!

Honestly, if you get a triple fruit dragon, please message me about selling, cause I will buy it in a heartbeat. And then promptly give you your 27 tickets.

SPEAKING OF SELLING/BUYING DRAGONS!
If you have any fruity dragons you're not terribly wanting, feel free to hit me up on my dragon buy thread here!
I am in love with citrus fruits, melons and pear, but I'll look at anything!

GOOD LUCK! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves <3 Happy anniversary!
HEY GUYS!

So. Tonight's the big night! I hope you guys are as excited as I am! (although I'm going to bed right now, I will be hatching my nests and eggs in the morning)

I'm really excited to see what fruity cuties you have in store for me tomorrow! If you are an actively exalting lair, please don't forget to get screenshots of any dragons you're getting rid of before submitting!

Edit: oops, also! Just wanted to say that I'm going to let this raffle rid through the summer. Maybe end in August? Last day I will absolutely be letting this thing go to would be September 17th (A whole year from the exact beginning of this thread!) But it might be earlier. I'll let you guys know!
Also also, I'm slowly adding a few more prize packs that I forgot about. Check them out! [/edit]

And in case anyone needs a recap, this is how tickets for new dragons work:
1 new fruit color - 2 tix
2 new fruit color - 5 tix
3 new fruit color - 9 tix
double of a fruit color - x2 tix
triple of a fruit color - x3 tix

So a dragon with a strawberry tert for example, two tickets.
A dragon with strawberry primary, grapefruit secondary and honeydew tertiary (for example), nine tickets.
You got a dragon with double plum? That makes it 5 tickets x2, so 10 tickets!
Oh wait, what if that dragon also has a lemon primary? 5 tickets, plus 1 ticket, x2 equals 12 tickets!

Honestly, if you get a triple fruit dragon, please message me about selling, cause I will buy it in a heartbeat. And then promptly give you your 27 tickets.

SPEAKING OF SELLING/BUYING DRAGONS!
If you have any fruity dragons you're not terribly wanting, feel free to hit me up on my dragon buy thread here!
I am in love with citrus fruits, melons and pear, but I'll look at anything!

GOOD LUCK! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves <3 Happy anniversary!
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 190 191