Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon above you!
1 2 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739
@yuuvireactive [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70854399][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708544/70854399_350.png[/img][/url] Like a shooting star, Lady Sagittarius came tumbling from the sky and plummeted into the outskirts of the clan's territory one summer evening. An aspiring fortune teller, she traveled to the Shadowbinder's domain to learned from the best and the brightest. At moon rise she opens her lair to business, offering readings to dragons using their hatch date and star charts. --------- [b]Next user: Ignore pg. 3 of Daybreak Oasis and pg. 2 of The Roost[/b]
@yuuvireactive

70854399_350.png

Like a shooting star, Lady Sagittarius came tumbling from the sky and plummeted into the outskirts of the clan's territory one summer evening. An aspiring fortune teller, she traveled to the Shadowbinder's domain to learned from the best and the brightest.

At moon rise she opens her lair to business, offering readings to dragons using their hatch date and star charts.

Next user: Ignore pg. 3 of Daybreak Oasis and pg. 2 of The Roost
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
I'm aware that this boy is your profile picture, but I had to pick him: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74941996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749420/74941996_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Gibbous feels like he really takes care of his appearance, I imagine he might carve and sand jewelry out of the moonstones he hoards, and maybe wears some of them? Perhaps he gives them to friends or sells his creations as well. And with the item's description, maybe he's always followed by sprites. Maybe he was hatched after a stormy night when the skies cleared up and the moon and stars shone. I feel like he'd hang out on high cliffs at night, and talk to any traveller that may pass by him With the tab description, dragons could be disarmed by the ethereal vibes he gives off too Sorry if it's not too accurate ;w;)) @lassavus

I'm aware that this boy is your profile picture, but I had to pick him:
74941996_350.png

Gibbous feels like he really takes care of his appearance, I imagine he might carve and sand jewelry out of the moonstones he hoards, and maybe wears some of them? Perhaps he gives them to friends or sells his creations as well. And with the item's description, maybe he's always followed by sprites.
Maybe he was hatched after a stormy night when the skies cleared up and the moon and stars shone.
I feel like he'd hang out on high cliffs at night, and talk to any traveller that may pass by him
With the tab description, dragons could be disarmed by the ethereal vibes he gives off too
Sorry if it's not too accurate ;w;))
@lassavus
@kazna [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61128461][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611285/61128461_350.png[/img][/url] Basing mainly on apperance since there is no bio buuut: [LIST] [*]He's an inventor of all sorts of odd things. Learning to create weaponry infused with magic. [*]Loves collecting stuff, Not Crim type hoarder but he has a few drawers of random things he finds on adventures, Usually learning how to reuse them in inventions! [*]Also, Since he has a compass on his tail he must go places often. Traveling the Carrion Canyon and almost never in one place. A lot of rumors about him and has made plenty of enemies from stealing. [*]When he gets excited his gas mask puffs out more smoke, Or none if he's upset. [*]Most of his creations are either steam powered (steampunk) or electric powered. He has fire magic to weld metal together. But for Electric powered things, his familiar (Raptorik Herder) Is actually lightning! Though he is very stubborn and doesn't like helping out. [*]One last one. Used to be a Tempest Spire Employee. He had different ways of working, Wanting to find new methods by trial and error, Finding new methods instead of set in stone ways. Got fired and ridiculed from there and promised he'll prove them wrong one day. Promised he'll get revenge. [/LIST] (Sorry if this is too much/not accurate, It was all based on appearance since no bio ^^) ____________________________________________________________ (most of mine are fandragons rahh, Prefer chosing them over any non fandergs cos I like them, Even if you don't know the reference go for it!! :D )
@kazna

61128461_350.png

Basing mainly on apperance since there is no bio buuut:
  • He's an inventor of all sorts of odd things. Learning to create weaponry infused with magic.
  • Loves collecting stuff, Not Crim type hoarder but he has a few drawers of random things he finds on adventures, Usually learning how to reuse them in inventions!
  • Also, Since he has a compass on his tail he must go places often. Traveling the Carrion Canyon and almost never in one place. A lot of rumors about him and has made plenty of enemies from stealing.
  • When he gets excited his gas mask puffs out more smoke, Or none if he's upset.
  • Most of his creations are either steam powered (steampunk) or electric powered. He has fire magic to weld metal together. But for Electric powered things, his familiar (Raptorik Herder) Is actually lightning! Though he is very stubborn and doesn't like helping out.
  • One last one. Used to be a Tempest Spire Employee. He had different ways of working, Wanting to find new methods by trial and error, Finding new methods instead of set in stone ways. Got fired and ridiculed from there and promised he'll prove them wrong one day. Promised he'll get revenge.

(Sorry if this is too much/not accurate, It was all based on appearance since no bio ^^)

(most of mine are fandragons rahh, Prefer chosing them over any non fandergs cos I like them, Even if you don't know the reference go for it!! :D )
ezgif-2-1605114a8c.gif
1 2 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 739