Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Canis Lupus Tundras/Gaolers
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
@itsrainningtacos
Good question! A Canis Lupus Tundra can't have earth or arcane eyes. However, a Canis Latrans Tundra can have earth eyes. When. Canis Lupus Tundra dies, its spirit becomes a guiding soul, identified by arcane eyes. Thus a Tundra with all the gene and color criteria can't be a Canis Lupus Tundra but it can be a variant (ex guiding soul or Canis Latrans like I mentioned). Feel free to ask more questions ^^
@itsrainningtacos
Good question! A Canis Lupus Tundra can't have earth or arcane eyes. However, a Canis Latrans Tundra can have earth eyes. When. Canis Lupus Tundra dies, its spirit becomes a guiding soul, identified by arcane eyes. Thus a Tundra with all the gene and color criteria can't be a Canis Lupus Tundra but it can be a variant (ex guiding soul or Canis Latrans like I mentioned). Feel free to ask more questions ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 Ah i see! Thank you for answering my question

I have another question though

Can a Guiding Soul Canis Lupus join a clan? Or do they belong in something else?
@Crescentstar711 Ah i see! Thank you for answering my question

I have another question though

Can a Guiding Soul Canis Lupus join a clan? Or do they belong in something else?
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos
They can totally join a clan for as long as they see fit. One thing nice about being dead is that time doesn't really have much of a constraint ^^
@itsrainningtacos
They can totally join a clan for as long as they see fit. One thing nice about being dead is that time doesn't really have much of a constraint ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711 I see! thank you answering my questions again

Im gonna get myself some of the subspecies soon, prob each of every Canis Lupus and some in the subspecie: Lucus
@Crescentstar711 I see! thank you answering my questions again

Im gonna get myself some of the subspecies soon, prob each of every Canis Lupus and some in the subspecie: Lucus
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos
I could breed a pair of mine if you're looking for a few. ^^ I have a triple moon pair and a warm color pair.

@Monocrow
Would you be interested in a Canis Lupus hatchling from each of these pairs too?
@itsrainningtacos
I could breed a pair of mine if you're looking for a few. ^^ I have a triple moon pair and a warm color pair.

@Monocrow
Would you be interested in a Canis Lupus hatchling from each of these pairs too?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711 Im looking into the ones who are blessed my god [emoji=special eyes size=1] But im thinking of getting each of the variant! Another one more question: Can/does Canis Lupus mix well with other subspecie who are almost like Canis Lupus? Example: Working/hunting in a pack with other subspecie who are similar to them, or completely different ones?
@Crescentstar711 Im looking into the ones who are blessed my god But im thinking of getting each of the variant!

Another one more question:
Can/does Canis Lupus mix well with other subspecie who are almost like Canis Lupus? Example:
Working/hunting in a pack with other subspecie who are similar to them, or completely different ones?
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
@itsrainningtacos
Hard to say. It isn't common for other subspecies to mix with them in terms of being in a pack, but it isn't unheard of! You can fun with your lore for your pack. That's the best part =)

I'm actually going to nest my two pairs. Haven't done so in awhile. When the nests hatch, (wolf moon date is 1/28), I'll post it in the hatchery thread ^^
@itsrainningtacos
Hard to say. It isn't common for other subspecies to mix with them in terms of being in a pack, but it isn't unheard of! You can fun with your lore for your pack. That's the best part =)

I'm actually going to nest my two pairs. Haven't done so in awhile. When the nests hatch, (wolf moon date is 1/28), I'll post it in the hatchery thread ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
Oh I love these guys! I’d love to get one eventually, may I be added to the pinglist?
Oh I love these guys! I’d love to get one eventually, may I be added to the pinglist?

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@CrescentStar117 i would be!
@CrescentStar117 i would be!
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Crescentstar711 I see! Thank you, again for answering my question xD
@Crescentstar711 I see! Thank you, again for answering my question xD
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107