TOPIC | CFCE (we have moved)
1 2 ... 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1113 1114
@thatjubi

They have two eggs!
@thatjubi

They have two eggs!
aka agateflame
@Itarille Thank you!!

@Aon @Beegirl @Frostycloud @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @Kitsara @KuraikoDesu @Malis @Malokia @Mariester @Muffinly @Nostalgic @Ophia @paigyp01 @patronissimo @Poeziru @Regenherz @RRHepburn @Ruffian @Scybilla @startleddust @Tria91 @Wisecakes @Yukichan @Zandelion

Still in need of one Wind nest, can anyone assist? :)
@Itarille Thank you!!

@Aon @Beegirl @Frostycloud @ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @Kitsara @KuraikoDesu @Malis @Malokia @Mariester @Muffinly @Nostalgic @Ophia @paigyp01 @patronissimo @Poeziru @Regenherz @RRHepburn @Ruffian @Scybilla @startleddust @Tria91 @Wisecakes @Yukichan @Zandelion

Still in need of one Wind nest, can anyone assist? :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
I guess everyone's full for the Color Wheel Expansion :D If you don't mind waiting for a day, I can take in your pair tomorrow ^-^
@Jessyta
I guess everyone's full for the Color Wheel Expansion :D If you don't mind waiting for a day, I can take in your pair tomorrow ^-^
||Rain's Swaps&Services||
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz That works for me, thank you!!
@Regenherz That works for me, thank you!!
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
You're very welcome ^-^ Feel free to send the CR now, than I can accept them whenever I'm ready to take them in without having to ping you first tomorrow ;)
@Jessyta
You're very welcome ^-^ Feel free to send the CR now, than I can accept them whenever I'm ready to take them in without having to ping you first tomorrow ;)
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz Will do, what kind of food would you like?
@Regenherz Will do, what kind of food would you like?
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
If you have some meat to spare that would be great or just send something your dragons are eating :3
@Jessyta
If you have some meat to spare that would be great or just send something your dragons are eating :3
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent
@Regenherz I have TONS of meat, sending now :)
@Regenherz I have TONS of meat, sending now :)
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta
Haha, that's great :D My guardians thank you for the fresh meat xD
I'll give you a short update tomorrow, when I put your pair on the nest ^-^
@Jessyta
Haha, that's great :D My guardians thank you for the fresh meat xD
I'll give you a short update tomorrow, when I put your pair on the nest ^-^
° Shop
° Coding Doctor
° Cauldron for rent

Looking for a wind nest! Realized I should've asked for one a couple of days ago, but I forgot orz Please let me know your food preference!<3

Looking for a wind nest! Realized I should've asked for one a couple of days ago, but I forgot orz Please let me know your food preference!<3
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png
1 2 ... 711 712 713 714 715 ... 1113 1114