Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ridgies 'Round The World Project
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Three Ridgies Have Been Born... Aquila, Scorpio, and Tucana! [i]Ever since they first looked to the sky, and saw the very constellations for which they were named, they knew they were destined to travel the world. And so they gave each other hugs in farewell, knowing that it would be a long and hard journey before they would see each other again.[/i] These dragons are ready to leave the nest, and will not return until they have been in the lairs of 50 different people. [center][b]Aquila[/b] [url][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142403/14240202_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Scorpio[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142403/14240203_350.png[/img] (I currently reside with @CuteLilRedHead) [b]Tucana[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142403/14240204_350.png[/img] [/center] (I currently reside with @TheBee)
Three Ridgies Have Been Born...
Aquila, Scorpio, and Tucana!
Ever since they first looked to the sky, and saw the very constellations for which they were named, they knew they were destined to travel the world. And so they gave each other hugs in farewell, knowing that it would be a long and hard journey before they would see each other again.

These dragons are ready to leave the nest, and will not return until they have been in the lairs of 50 different people.

Aquila

14240202_350.png

Scorpio
14240203_350.png
(I currently reside with @CuteLilRedHead)

Tucana
14240204_350.png
(I currently reside with @TheBee)
4spqW.gif AtFbH.gif yf7fZ.gif yUCam.gif mKmXO.gif sTqM9.gif
Rules
  • It is absolutely forbidden to Exalt or Sell any of the Ridgies under any circumstances
  • You may not breed any of the Ridgies
  • It is mandatory to record your name in the Info of the Ridgy you hosted, and placing a link is encouraged
  • You may not remove or rearrange and of the names in a Ridgy's info, or alter the description.
  • You are required to keep your Ridgy for at least one night
  • If someone is in line for a Ridgy after you, you may keep it for a maximum of two nights
  • If you will be incapable of passing on a Ridgy once your shift has ended, let me know and you will be moved to the first plausible shift for you to be on
  • If you don't have the lair space, not my problem. (Unless you want me to delay your shift)
  • When you are passing on a Ridgy, ping me to let me know.
Rules
  • It is absolutely forbidden to Exalt or Sell any of the Ridgies under any circumstances
  • You may not breed any of the Ridgies
  • It is mandatory to record your name in the Info of the Ridgy you hosted, and placing a link is encouraged
  • You may not remove or rearrange and of the names in a Ridgy's info, or alter the description.
  • You are required to keep your Ridgy for at least one night
  • If someone is in line for a Ridgy after you, you may keep it for a maximum of two nights
  • If you will be incapable of passing on a Ridgy once your shift has ended, let me know and you will be moved to the first plausible shift for you to be on
  • If you don't have the lair space, not my problem. (Unless you want me to delay your shift)
  • When you are passing on a Ridgy, ping me to let me know.
Aquila's Hosting Pinglist wrote:
Aquila's Hosting Pinglist wrote:
Scorpio's Hosting Pinglist wrote:
Scorpio's Hosting Pinglist wrote:
Tucana's Hosting Pinglist wrote:
Tucana's Hosting Pinglist wrote:
We are open! Be the first to host a beautiful ridgy!
We are open! Be the first to host a beautiful ridgy!
@WinterMint

Scorpio can come visit my lair :)
@WinterMint

Scorpio can come visit my lair :)
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
@CuteLilRedHead: Wonderful! ^w^ I'll send the CR right away!
@CuteLilRedHead: Wonderful! ^w^ I'll send the CR right away!
We still need steadings for Aquila and Tucana!!!
We still need steadings for Aquila and Tucana!!!
^
^
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page