Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72
@Aushi

Oh my what a pretty!
@Aushi

Oh my what a pretty!
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

Man a shame it's not female I'd pair it with my gen1! Still need to gene him up anyway though... Real cute though!
@astridatmosphere
Man a shame it's not female I'd pair it with my gen1! Still need to gene him up anyway though... Real cute though!
@astridatmosphere
@Perce

I still haven't finished any of my Gen1 thanks to Vipera. XD
@Perce

I still haven't finished any of my Gen1 thanks to Vipera. XD
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

@AstridAtmosphere yells because I still got a Gen1 boy to sell alright I am gonna ping everyone I apologize @Zaid @Snowfarm @Wayvern @Arienai @LadyKuro @Mombot3000 @Lykos @Nubbs @Vulpeli @SoulsCoatls @Blackhearted @Scope @Aushi @Perce @Haley @Willowfire @AshCat @ShadowindART @Darkfeather @jarethbowie @Aeritah @Draconequis @Majestic9468 @CheckeredJoker @dln002 @Kralisi @Prey @PASIV @ToTheTrees @TrundlingPumpkin @Snowbelle @ADarkWinter Gen1 Nocturne boy born on February 27th (my birthday) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11058658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110587/11058658_350.png[/img] [/url] He is Red/Green/Rust I just want to find him a good home and I am taking any offers for him at this point
@AstridAtmosphere yells because I still got a Gen1 boy to sell alright I am gonna ping everyone I apologize
@Zaid @Snowfarm @Wayvern @Arienai @LadyKuro @Mombot3000 @Lykos @Nubbs @Vulpeli @SoulsCoatls @Blackhearted @Scope @Aushi @Perce @Haley @Willowfire @AshCat @ShadowindART @Darkfeather @jarethbowie @Aeritah @Draconequis @Majestic9468 @CheckeredJoker @dln002 @Kralisi @Prey @PASIV @ToTheTrees @TrundlingPumpkin @Snowbelle @ADarkWinter

Gen1 Nocturne boy born on February 27th (my birthday)

11058658_350.png

He is Red/Green/Rust

I just want to find him a good home and I am taking any offers for him at this point
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
2iddf.png
I'm planning on using this if it's okay?
2iddf.png
I'm planning on using this if it's okay?
To the lovelies of this group! Know that I have a bunch of gen1 noc babies that I'll have available for this group! :)
To the lovelies of this group! Know that I have a bunch of gen1 noc babies that I'll have available for this group! :)
tumblr_nn3dg4szQ01u2bprpo2_r1_540.png
Not sure if anyone is interested but I have this second gen noc that has the same colors as my first gen eye burner (Promethean), and I was wondering if someone was interested in him. I maybe-able to change the price, but I am not sure if I could breed another noc with these colors at least for a while. There are only 14 dragons with this coloration, and 8 of those are exalted. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12509486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125095/12509486_350.png[/img] [/url]
Not sure if anyone is interested but I have this second gen noc that has the same colors as my first gen eye burner (Promethean), and I was wondering if someone was interested in him. I maybe-able to change the price, but I am not sure if I could breed another noc with these colors at least for a while. There are only 14 dragons with this coloration, and 8 of those are exalted.

12509486_350.png
@ToTheTrees that icon is really pretty!

you have such pretty nocs for sale too...if I only had more space and money!! XD
@ToTheTrees that icon is really pretty!

you have such pretty nocs for sale too...if I only had more space and money!! XD
DAy3VkTqg.png
@Zaid
How did I miss this. I love to be added as well. I keep a smaller lair so I only have nine but I love them most of the dragon species.

Edit:
Forgot but all my Noc's are up for breeding if anyone is interested in a pair. I will put them in for nesting if anyone wants to buy one (At current AH prices. Can haggle for less)
Pairs:
Silen/Bastille
Angaera/Nimdul
Nethys/Tiari (triple Obs babies 100% chance)
Cassondra/Adam (50/50 chance of Noc though due to him being a Imp. He is one for character reasons)
Delevon/Laian
Cyali/Tiavan
@Zaid
How did I miss this. I love to be added as well. I keep a smaller lair so I only have nine but I love them most of the dragon species.

Edit:
Forgot but all my Noc's are up for breeding if anyone is interested in a pair. I will put them in for nesting if anyone wants to buy one (At current AH prices. Can haggle for less)
Pairs:
Silen/Bastille
Angaera/Nimdul
Nethys/Tiari (triple Obs babies 100% chance)
Cassondra/Adam (50/50 chance of Noc though due to him being a Imp. He is one for character reasons)
Delevon/Laian
Cyali/Tiavan
Cuhkz6.png
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere @Snowfarm @Wayvern @Arienai @LadyKuro @Mombot3000 @Lykos @Nubbs @Vulpeli @SoulsCoatls @Blackhearted @Scope @Aushi @Perce @Haley @Willowfire @AshCat @ShadowindART @Darkfeather @jarethbowie @Draconequis @xlilCarol @Majestic9468 @CheckeredJoker @dln002 @Kralisi @Prey @PASIV @ToTheTrees @TrundlingPumpkin @Snowbelle @ADarkWinter
Unpinged members of this are more than welcome to take part in this as well! I'm sorry that I didnt get your user down!

Pinging all of you because I want you to know just how many gen1 noc eggs I hatched and will have available to anyone who wants one! (cough - fifteen left for you guys - cough)

Everything on page 8 of my lair is up for grabs for any of you here in the NAA! They are gen1 noc babies, all hatched from nocturne eggs from the event! Please PM me if you see one you're interested in! C: I will be parting with them for a measly 100t for anyone here in this group!

I will also be donating unhatched nocturne eggs to any raffle the group decides to hold! So look forward to that my lovelies!

~ Stay Batty! ~
@Zaid @AstridAtmosphere @Snowfarm @Wayvern @Arienai @LadyKuro @Mombot3000 @Lykos @Nubbs @Vulpeli @SoulsCoatls @Blackhearted @Scope @Aushi @Perce @Haley @Willowfire @AshCat @ShadowindART @Darkfeather @jarethbowie @Draconequis @xlilCarol @Majestic9468 @CheckeredJoker @dln002 @Kralisi @Prey @PASIV @ToTheTrees @TrundlingPumpkin @Snowbelle @ADarkWinter
Unpinged members of this are more than welcome to take part in this as well! I'm sorry that I didnt get your user down!

Pinging all of you because I want you to know just how many gen1 noc eggs I hatched and will have available to anyone who wants one! (cough - fifteen left for you guys - cough)

Everything on page 8 of my lair is up for grabs for any of you here in the NAA! They are gen1 noc babies, all hatched from nocturne eggs from the event! Please PM me if you see one you're interested in! C: I will be parting with them for a measly 100t for anyone here in this group!

I will also be donating unhatched nocturne eggs to any raffle the group decides to hold! So look forward to that my lovelies!

~ Stay Batty! ~
tumblr_nn3dg4szQ01u2bprpo2_r1_540.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72