Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Crackling Association
@LordQube
Oh man that tert range is crazy, but they work really well! Of course, if there's ever a clone of Nava I'll be there so fast.

Also, I've been spending a bit of time in Dragons Wanted to see if I can give away a few of my babies before I have to exalt them;; A lot of people don't want crackle at all it makes me sad
@LordQube
Oh man that tert range is crazy, but they work really well! Of course, if there's ever a clone of Nava I'll be there so fast.

Also, I've been spending a bit of time in Dragons Wanted to see if I can give away a few of my babies before I have to exalt them;; A lot of people don't want crackle at all it makes me sad
@kizunagatari You'll be the first to know if Nava gets a clone :D

It's really sad not a lot of people don't want crackle ; n ; If I could take some of your babs I would, unfortunately I'm trying to sell some of my own and the market is pretty slow rn. Seriously hoping for another reg window so there can be another spike, or maybe a dom push
@kizunagatari You'll be the first to know if Nava gets a clone :D

It's really sad not a lot of people don't want crackle ; n ; If I could take some of your babs I would, unfortunately I'm trying to sell some of my own and the market is pretty slow rn. Seriously hoping for another reg window so there can be another spike, or maybe a dom push
21604933_dRbgtTwsEhizGRF.png
@LordQube

Ahh yeah, After about 2 months since the last reg window it feels like everyone basically has a good collection of dragons they like...which is great! But it makes it difficult for a lot of new hatchlings to fly off.

I just hope future members will like crackle too 8')
@LordQube

Ahh yeah, After about 2 months since the last reg window it feels like everyone basically has a good collection of dragons they like...which is great! But it makes it difficult for a lot of new hatchlings to fly off.

I just hope future members will like crackle too 8')
@kizunagatari
I think I'm going to be a little sad if there was a member who disliked crackle :( I'd also be questioning why they joined
@kizunagatari
I think I'm going to be a little sad if there was a member who disliked crackle :( I'd also be questioning why they joined
@LordQube

Did I hear about crackles? Gosh crackle can be cute. I have quite a few, seconding only to underbelly haha. Anyways~

DeciDragon, 124176, Nature:
What do you typical breed?: Faes, Wildclaws, and Coalts. Wide ranges normally as well as some monochrome.
All Crackle-Producing Pairs:
Isendra x Xanis
(That's my pure crackle pair, but if you want me to add on the others that'd be fine ^w^)

I don't mean to self advertise of course but I have 4 adorable crackle babies up for sale as well. ❤
@LordQube

Did I hear about crackles? Gosh crackle can be cute. I have quite a few, seconding only to underbelly haha. Anyways~

DeciDragon, 124176, Nature:
What do you typical breed?: Faes, Wildclaws, and Coalts. Wide ranges normally as well as some monochrome.
Isendra x Xanis
(That's my pure crackle pair, but if you want me to add on the others that'd be fine ^w^)

I don't mean to self advertise of course but I have 4 adorable crackle babies up for sale as well. ❤
mvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.png
@DeciDragon Welcome welcome! Glad to have you here ^ w ^

If they make crackle babs and you want to add them, it's fine by me! Please self advertise! We all need to spread the love
@DeciDragon Welcome welcome! Glad to have you here ^ w ^

If they make crackle babs and you want to add them, it's fine by me! Please self advertise! We all need to spread the love
@LordQube Ahh I just didn't want to advertise the ones I'm already selling haha ^w^ However I will show off the crackles I do own~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96460/9645940_350.png?mtime=VO9JZwADXTE.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96486/9648558_350.png?mtime=VO9JcgACptw.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84348/8434785_350.png?mtime=VNv4qQACrd8.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86393/8639250_350.png?mtime=VOE7kAAClYY.jpg[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91617/9161627_350.png?mtime=VK3IhAACPCA.jpg[/img] Heh, I might have too much crackle~
@LordQube
Ahh I just didn't want to advertise the ones I'm already selling haha ^w^
However I will show off the crackles I do own~

9645940_350.png?mtime=VO9JZwADXTE.jpg

9648558_350.png?mtime=VO9JcgACptw.jpg

8434785_350.png?mtime=VNv4qQACrd8.jpg

8639250_350.png?mtime=VOE7kAAClYY.jpg

9161627_350.png?mtime=VK3IhAACPCA.jpg

Heh, I might have too much crackle~
mvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.png
@LordQube I didn't know this existed until I stumbled upon your thread. owo *joins in* I personally like this gene myself. :D

Name, ID #, Flight: SilverLanayru, #120861, Arcane
What do you typical breed?: Mostly IriShims, with highly potential double/triple colors.
Maxi x Mezzanotte (chance of Crystal)
Roseate x Momo
Drabaki x Akatsuki (sometimes bred in a Shadow nest)

I have six crackling babs being hatched tomorrow, too. :3
@LordQube I didn't know this existed until I stumbled upon your thread. owo *joins in* I personally like this gene myself. :D

Name, ID #, Flight: SilverLanayru, #120861, Arcane
What do you typical breed?: Mostly IriShims, with highly potential double/triple colors.
Maxi x Mezzanotte (chance of Crystal)
Roseate x Momo
Drabaki x Akatsuki (sometimes bred in a Shadow nest)

I have six crackling babs being hatched tomorrow, too. :3
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
Yesssss!!! Welcome to our little association! We're a little small right now but don't worry we'll take over Sornieth soon

Oh right! You've been added~!
@SilverLanayru
Yesssss!!! Welcome to our little association! We're a little small right now but don't worry we'll take over Sornieth soon

Oh right! You've been added~!
@LordQube Oooh, yay thanks~! :D The crackles need more love, imo. ;w;
@LordQube Oooh, yay thanks~! :D The crackles need more love, imo. ;w;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png