Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Pride Breeders (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@Bette I have a genderqueer breeding pair (Enby and Cennend - ridgeback and skydancer) that is RTB in 3 days. I'm planning to open up a hatchery with mainly pride dragons soon. I also have another gendergueer pair(skydancer and coatl) that just need tertiary genes, which I can't afford just yet. link to my lair I'd love to be added to the breeder's list and thank you for doing this, it's great!
@Bette I have a genderqueer breeding pair (Enby and Cennend - ridgeback and skydancer) that is RTB in 3 days. I'm planning to open up a hatchery with mainly pride dragons soon. I also have another gendergueer pair(skydancer and coatl) that just need tertiary genes, which I can't afford just yet. link to my lair I'd love to be added to the breeder's list and thank you for doing this, it's great!
@Mirpun Oh, nice one! I'll put you right up!
@Mirpun Oh, nice one! I'll put you right up!
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette thanks!! c:
@Bette thanks!! c:
@Mirpun Your dragons are lovely by the way, I love non-literal flag interpretations (I know I don't breed them, but I still really like them!).
@Mirpun Your dragons are lovely by the way, I love non-literal flag interpretations (I know I don't breed them, but I still really like them!).
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette Hi, hi, pinging here like you said. I'll be breeding Aro dragons, probably even two pairs (a white and a yellow one), one will have Guardians or Imperials, depending on what hatchling I get - Guardian is more likely though. And then I'll need a mate. orz Link to my lair, even though I don't actually have any pairs yet, hah...but what's done is done. [code][url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83103[/url][/code]
@Bette
Hi, hi, pinging here like you said.
I'll be breeding Aro dragons, probably even two pairs (a white and a yellow one), one will have Guardians or Imperials, depending on what hatchling I get - Guardian is more likely though. And then I'll need a mate. orz
Link to my lair, even though I don't actually have any pairs yet, hah...but what's done is done.
Code:
[url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83103[/url]
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus No problemo! I got you covered :)
@Vesperupus No problemo! I got you covered :)
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette aah thanks again, i'm very happy you like them!
@Bette aah thanks again, i'm very happy you like them!
@Falune No problem! I have adult skydancers right now on page 5 of my lair, but they don't meet my new breeding criteria. In three days I'll have imperials that meet my new standard. If you fancy a skydancer, send a CR for 1 treasure. Let me know if you prefer imperials.
@Falune No problem! I have adult skydancers right now on page 5 of my lair, but they don't meet my new breeding criteria. In three days I'll have imperials that meet my new standard. If you fancy a skydancer, send a CR for 1 treasure. Let me know if you prefer imperials.
Proud member of the Pride Breeders Association
@Bette: Breeders' Associations usually go in the Dragon Share forum, so I went ahead and moved yours there too! You may need to change a few links, as the url of this thread has now changed! Goodluck with the organising! c:
@Bette: Breeders' Associations usually go in the Dragon Share forum, so I went ahead and moved yours there too! You may need to change a few links, as the url of this thread has now changed! Goodluck with the organising! c:
I think this is the right place to put this- I plan to start breeding ace coatls, but first I need a male. I would love a white primary, with royal or other purple range secondary and black or gray range underbelly, and as I couldn't find one I wanted on the AH I came here. I'd prefer tiger/stripes or iri/shim, but I'll accept pretty much any genes as long as it has underbelly. Eye color does not matter. Here's the dragon he'd be paired with- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7454650] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74547/7454650_350.png[/img] [/url] If anyone has one or a pair that could get one, I'd be eternally grateful! I can pay in treasure or gems.
I think this is the right place to put this- I plan to start breeding ace coatls, but first I need a male.
I would love a white primary, with royal or other purple range secondary and black or gray range underbelly, and as I couldn't find one I wanted on the AH I came here. I'd prefer tiger/stripes or iri/shim, but I'll accept pretty much any genes as long as it has underbelly. Eye color does not matter.

Here's the dragon he'd be paired with-

7454650_350.png

If anyone has one or a pair that could get one, I'd be eternally grateful! I can pay in treasure or gems.
15581.png1168.png15584.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72