Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ LoRe ] League of REferences !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm still super excited about this lol-
I'm still super excited about this lol-

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Ouji so i have this reference in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4609647] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46097/4609647_350.png[/img] [/url] I stuck it in other because i wasnt sure where it should go XD i hope i did okay XD
@Ouji

so i have this reference in my lair.

4609647_350.png

I stuck it in other because i wasnt sure where it should go XD

i hope i did okay XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Ouji Oh I do want to join as well, I just need to dig through my lair and pull out my references to post. Can I just post them on the board to be added?
@Ouji Oh I do want to join as well, I just need to dig through my lair and pull out my references to post. Can I just post them on the board to be added?
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko

You can add them to the Google Docs (located by clicking on the appropriate category in the second post) yourself or, if you're not comfortable with doing that or you're not sure about the categories or rankings, feel free to PM your reference dragons to me and I will add them for you.
@Koneko

You can add them to the Google Docs (located by clicking on the appropriate category in the second post) yourself or, if you're not comfortable with doing that or you're not sure about the categories or rankings, feel free to PM your reference dragons to me and I will add them for you.

@Draconequis

I believe that would be correct, as it's a reference to a fairly well-known song.
@Draconequis

I believe that would be correct, as it's a reference to a fairly well-known song.

@Ouji I'd love to join! Can we submit dragons who we are still in the process of geneing (all genes showing), such as this Itachi boy, who I'm going to give current and smoke? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5699413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56995/5699413_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ouji I'd love to join! Can we submit dragons who we are still in the process of geneing (all genes showing), such as this Itachi boy, who I'm going to give current and smoke?

5699413_350.png
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Ouji
are we allowed to submit dragons now? this is super cool!
@Ouji
are we allowed to submit dragons now? this is super cool!
red_zpsdac3146b.pngpurple_zpse8536660.png
For adding oneself to the Breeders section of that doc, what formatting would you like for us to include the fandom of the pair we want to list?

(SuwanoOyakata and SuwanoMiko are kind of esoteric, for example, and I wouldn't blame someone for not recognizing what fandom they're from on sight - especially since those are titular designations for characters that aren't actually given names in the series, haaah...)
For adding oneself to the Breeders section of that doc, what formatting would you like for us to include the fandom of the pair we want to list?

(SuwanoOyakata and SuwanoMiko are kind of esoteric, for example, and I wouldn't blame someone for not recognizing what fandom they're from on sight - especially since those are titular designations for characters that aren't actually given names in the series, haaah...)
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@Ouji
hm what if the character is in both a game and an anime? should i just put him in both?
@Ouji
hm what if the character is in both a game and an anime? should i just put him in both?
@Zeco5000

Work in progress character dragons are fine!
Genes don't go into the judging of rank and whatnot, the only thing that matters is if they have a gene (like to get an Imperfect Impersonator or Ideal Identic rank there must be at least two genes)
Just color, color placement, gender, eye color, accents/skin/apparel, and number of genes

@Symbiote

Yes! You can add them to the google docs in their appropriate categories yourself, or, if you are unsure of the ranking system or where your dragon falls, feel free to PM me the dragons in question and the references they are affiliated to and I will rank them.
I can also input them into the google docs for you as well if you wish.

@smaller

I'll have to ask Ouija about the category headings for breeding pairs. If you look at the Movies and TV google doc you will see where I put my breeding pairs simply in an alphabetical list.
Feel free to add them in that manner without category headings for now.
I may suggest something like:
MALE NAME & FEMALE NAME by Username - Hatchery Link (Category name)

@kittenwhisperer

You can put them in both!
There are often discrepancies between different categories and how the character looks, however, so keep that in mind. This means that while a character might be an Ideal Identic in, say, the TV Show, they may only be an Imperfect Impersonator in the Book they are also in

For example, since I just judged this:
A Tywin Lannister dragon - right colors, but with water (blue) eyes.
In the BOOK Tywin has green eyes, therefore in that section he is an Imperfect Impersonator
in the TV SHOW Tywin has blue eyes, therefore he is an Ideal Identic here

Feel free to ask if you have questions or want another pair of eyes upon making your ranking judgements! (keep in mind many fandoms have multiple variations of characters, which we take into consideration! There are often ambiguities as well that can be up to the Founder and Admin's discretion as well as help from the owners. Aka some characters don't have a clearly stated eye color in things like books, etc.)
@Zeco5000

Work in progress character dragons are fine!
Genes don't go into the judging of rank and whatnot, the only thing that matters is if they have a gene (like to get an Imperfect Impersonator or Ideal Identic rank there must be at least two genes)
Just color, color placement, gender, eye color, accents/skin/apparel, and number of genes

@Symbiote

Yes! You can add them to the google docs in their appropriate categories yourself, or, if you are unsure of the ranking system or where your dragon falls, feel free to PM me the dragons in question and the references they are affiliated to and I will rank them.
I can also input them into the google docs for you as well if you wish.

@smaller

I'll have to ask Ouija about the category headings for breeding pairs. If you look at the Movies and TV google doc you will see where I put my breeding pairs simply in an alphabetical list.
Feel free to add them in that manner without category headings for now.
I may suggest something like:
MALE NAME & FEMALE NAME by Username - Hatchery Link (Category name)

@kittenwhisperer

You can put them in both!
There are often discrepancies between different categories and how the character looks, however, so keep that in mind. This means that while a character might be an Ideal Identic in, say, the TV Show, they may only be an Imperfect Impersonator in the Book they are also in

For example, since I just judged this:
A Tywin Lannister dragon - right colors, but with water (blue) eyes.
In the BOOK Tywin has green eyes, therefore in that section he is an Imperfect Impersonator
in the TV SHOW Tywin has blue eyes, therefore he is an Ideal Identic here

Feel free to ask if you have questions or want another pair of eyes upon making your ranking judgements! (keep in mind many fandoms have multiple variations of characters, which we take into consideration! There are often ambiguities as well that can be up to the Founder and Admin's discretion as well as help from the owners. Aka some characters don't have a clearly stated eye color in things like books, etc.)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8