Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The EXPERIMENT // participants needed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@interlinea okay! let the others know that you want her after them :)
@interlinea okay! let the others know that you want her after them :)
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
@Osayio

When your turn is over would you mind sending her my way? I'd love to participate in this experiment.
@Osayio

When your turn is over would you mind sending her my way? I'd love to participate in this experiment.
@Interlinea
Alright, I will do that. :-) I didn't even receive her yet, and the person before me neither but I will keep you in mind.^^
@Interlinea
Alright, I will do that. :-) I didn't even receive her yet, and the person before me neither but I will keep you in mind.^^
It's been a while since this has been commented on but it looks like Experiment is in a dead lair now...unless @Risuna is just on hiatus or something~
That's über unfortunate because this seemed like a neat idea, but I had asked for her almost three months ago, and I was next in line...maybe someone could try doing this again with a new dragon?

I just was thinking about this randomly today...that's why I bring it up~

sorry if this is bugging anybody by bringing it up after so long!
It's been a while since this has been commented on but it looks like Experiment is in a dead lair now...unless @Risuna is just on hiatus or something~
That's über unfortunate because this seemed like a neat idea, but I had asked for her almost three months ago, and I was next in line...maybe someone could try doing this again with a new dragon?

I just was thinking about this randomly today...that's why I bring it up~

sorry if this is bugging anybody by bringing it up after so long!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune Hm, I was thinking about that as well. I wanted to start a thread but I think I would give more restrictions like nobody may keep here more than a week, so everyone gets their turn? I would probably do it with this little boy here who was born on Christmas Eve: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8977186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89772/8977186_350.png[/img] [/url] But I'm still not sure yet if it's worth it.
@OceanEyesofJune
Hm, I was thinking about that as well. I wanted to start a thread but I think I would give more restrictions like nobody may keep here more than a week, so everyone gets their turn?

I would probably do it with this little boy here who was born on Christmas Eve:

8977186_350.png

But I'm still not sure yet if it's worth it.
@Osayio I think it'd be fun! And I'd definitely participate if you started one...but yes the keeping for only one week (or something along those lines) would be good, and if s/he is able to breed when you get them then you can breed them, if you'd like, but besides that you shouldn't be able to wait for their cool down to be over with and keep them until then.

Or else you could keep them for over a month at a time, then people would lose steam for the project and/or forget about it or we could run into this problem again with a dead account...just my thoughts but I think you should definitely start a thread!
@Osayio I think it'd be fun! And I'd definitely participate if you started one...but yes the keeping for only one week (or something along those lines) would be good, and if s/he is able to breed when you get them then you can breed them, if you'd like, but besides that you shouldn't be able to wait for their cool down to be over with and keep them until then.

Or else you could keep them for over a month at a time, then people would lose steam for the project and/or forget about it or we could run into this problem again with a dead account...just my thoughts but I think you should definitely start a thread!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune
Alright, I did it. :D Here's the new thread!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1299578
@OceanEyesofJune
Alright, I did it. :D Here's the new thread!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1299578
@telescreen
Maybe you are interested as well, it was your idea to begin with after all. :-)
@telescreen
Maybe you are interested as well, it was your idea to begin with after all. :-)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8