Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The EXPERIMENT // participants needed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can I jump on this? This is such a neat idea...I know @risuna is getting her next but I don't know if there's a line? I'll take her whenever she's available~ :)
Can I jump on this? This is such a neat idea...I know @risuna is getting her next but I don't know if there's a line? I'll take her whenever she's available~ :)
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune I'd like to breed her and give her some pretty babies to calll her own but then she's all yours =)
@OceanEyesofJune I'd like to breed her and give her some pretty babies to calll her own but then she's all yours =)
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
^
^
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
@OceaneyesofJune
I'd love to be after you!
@OceaneyesofJune
I'd love to be after you!
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa okay I'll keep that in mind! I still don't have her yet but I'll definitely give her to you after me :)
@teiraa okay I'll keep that in mind! I still don't have her yet but I'll definitely give her to you after me :)
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune
Woo!! I'm excited about it. :3
@OceanEyesofJune
Woo!! I'm excited about it. :3
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa
I know you don't have her yet, and I don't mean to rush you at all, but can you give her to me when you don't want her anymore? :3

This is such a fun idea by the way. :D
@teiraa
I know you don't have her yet, and I don't mean to rush you at all, but can you give her to me when you don't want her anymore? :3

This is such a fun idea by the way. :D
@Osayio
Yes! Though I don't know when that will be. The person ahead of me hasn't even had her yet, haha.
@Osayio
Yes! Though I don't know when that will be. The person ahead of me hasn't even had her yet, haha.
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa
Haha, that's okay, I can wait. :P
@teiraa
Haha, that's okay, I can wait. :P
@telescreen

I'd happily take her for a round of breeding, I'm sure that I have a male that would make some nice babies with her.
@telescreen

I'd happily take her for a round of breeding, I'm sure that I have a male that would make some nice babies with her.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8