Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 749 750
@cooneyms
Wonderful thank you!! :)
(and yes ^^U Imagine my surprise when I realized of this forum? Funny how karma and fate is, hm? I tend to dig myself into the gen 1 hole one too many times)
@cooneyms
Wonderful thank you!! :)
(and yes ^^U Imagine my surprise when I realized of this forum? Funny how karma and fate is, hm? I tend to dig myself into the gen 1 hole one too many times)
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
How do you guys even find the old ones in the AH? There are so many dragons there it makes me tired just thinking about how to go about it.
How do you guys even find the old ones in the AH? There are so many dragons there it makes me tired just thinking about how to go about it.
fjr9TZ4.pngidcHazy.giffjr9TZ4.png
@MalakhGlitch
It really depends on what you are aiming for. Some people are lucky by genes others simply by pure chance. It is the same when you look for Gen 1 dragons in AH, it is a hit and a miss.

However make no mistake, it IS a headache and sometimes you need to pace yourself time to time.
@MalakhGlitch
It really depends on what you are aiming for. Some people are lucky by genes others simply by pure chance. It is the same when you look for Gen 1 dragons in AH, it is a hit and a miss.

However make no mistake, it IS a headache and sometimes you need to pace yourself time to time.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I snagged a one year old Tundra boy and I just can't wait to see how many other older dergs I can find. c:
I snagged a one year old Tundra boy and I just can't wait to see how many other older dergs I can find. c:
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plague-Network.png iZBk3Io.png
@cooneyms is this the most used list when people inform they selling low digits? I would like to be put on 6 digits and below please :) .
@cooneyms is this the most used list when people inform they selling low digits? I would like to be put on 6 digits and below please :) .
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
@MalakhGlitch @Ladyslayer

There's a method for it! Pick a price and search the AH for a min and a max of that price you choose (for example 10000-10000). Sort it by price and the all the results will automatically list by age, oldest first :)

@rosedragoness

Yup, these are the only lists people use to my knowledge. I have you added! :)
@MalakhGlitch @Ladyslayer

There's a method for it! Pick a price and search the AH for a min and a max of that price you choose (for example 10000-10000). Sort it by price and the all the results will automatically list by age, oldest first :)

@rosedragoness

Yup, these are the only lists people use to my knowledge. I have you added! :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms also would like to ask.. what is the average price of 4 digits, 5 digits, and 6 digits nowaday so I know if I found a cheap 5 digits or something..

Surely I wont have chance for 3 digits cause the current one is in bidding for whooping 30,000 gems..
@cooneyms also would like to ask.. what is the average price of 4 digits, 5 digits, and 6 digits nowaday so I know if I found a cheap 5 digits or something..

Surely I wont have chance for 3 digits cause the current one is in bidding for whooping 30,000 gems..
@rosedragoness
Unfortunately there isn't a cookie-cutter standard for pricing oldies as their value depends on the individual dragon. Lots of things can raise or lower its value such as generation, whether its been bred or not, whether its offspring are named or not, what genes/breed changes have been done, if it has a bio or art in its info... etc.

I can kinda give you ballpark values, but you can still expect to find prices higher an lower than what I tell you (especially on the AH where nothing makes sense)~

A dragon with a 6 digit ID# who is not early generation, has been bred, and might have some unnamed offspring will likely sell for anywhere between 50-150kT. Higher for Gen 1s. Higher for unbred. Much higher for unbred Gen 1s. Maybe higher for a breed-changed WC or Coatl, but maybe not.

A dragon with a 5 digit ID# will likely be early generation, but it's possible to find one with lower lineage. One that is early generation, has been bred, and might have some unnamed offspring could sell for anywhere between 500-800kT. Maybe higher for unbred or unbred Gen 1s.

A dragon with a 4 digit ID# is usually valued at lowest 8,000 gems for a dragon that doesn't have a desirable offspring list or other attractive features. More for all kids named. Higher for unbred. Higher for desirable colors, genes added, and breed-changed.

I know that's kinda vague, but like I said it all depends on the individual dragon :)
@rosedragoness
Unfortunately there isn't a cookie-cutter standard for pricing oldies as their value depends on the individual dragon. Lots of things can raise or lower its value such as generation, whether its been bred or not, whether its offspring are named or not, what genes/breed changes have been done, if it has a bio or art in its info... etc.

I can kinda give you ballpark values, but you can still expect to find prices higher an lower than what I tell you (especially on the AH where nothing makes sense)~

A dragon with a 6 digit ID# who is not early generation, has been bred, and might have some unnamed offspring will likely sell for anywhere between 50-150kT. Higher for Gen 1s. Higher for unbred. Much higher for unbred Gen 1s. Maybe higher for a breed-changed WC or Coatl, but maybe not.

A dragon with a 5 digit ID# will likely be early generation, but it's possible to find one with lower lineage. One that is early generation, has been bred, and might have some unnamed offspring could sell for anywhere between 500-800kT. Maybe higher for unbred or unbred Gen 1s.

A dragon with a 4 digit ID# is usually valued at lowest 8,000 gems for a dragon that doesn't have a desirable offspring list or other attractive features. More for all kids named. Higher for unbred. Higher for desirable colors, genes added, and breed-changed.

I know that's kinda vague, but like I said it all depends on the individual dragon :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms that helps a lot honestly, thank you! :)
@cooneyms that helps a lot honestly, thank you! :)
@cooneyms Thanks for the tip.
@cooneyms Thanks for the tip.
fjr9TZ4.pngidcHazy.giffjr9TZ4.png
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 749 750