Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 535 536
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

You would? :O That's be great!

Ps: You have no idea how happy it makes me to see a dragon I've bred as someone's avie dragon xD
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

You would? :O That's be great!

Ps: You have no idea how happy it makes me to see a dragon I've bred as someone's avie dragon xD
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@Soundwave :D I love Devastator so much (yus thats her name lol) ^u^ im happy to have her, shes so gorgeous~
@Soundwave :D I love Devastator so much (yus thats her name lol) ^u^ im happy to have her, shes so gorgeous~
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@kaysiel @Mida @Orga @Dragonstormgirl @MistHowler@GracefulKuja @wrecknrule @TyrantLyzrdQueen @Everon@IsABellJar13 @Soundwave @PilotsLover @Aujiroth

I dug up the list, not sure if this bone is completely correct but i have made edits up to this point hopefully, feel free to repost the list if I left out something! .o.

* Autobots

- G1 Prime - FOUND (Aujiroth)
- G1 Elita-One - 2 Pairs complete (Aujiroth)
- Ultra Magnus - Pair complete (TyrantLyzrdQueen)
- Wheeljack - Pair complete (wrecknrule)DONE
- Ratchet - Pair complete (Kaysiel)
- Smokescreen - 2 Pairs complete (Aujiroth )
- Arcee - 2 Pairs complete (Aujiroth / TyrantLyzrdQueen)DONE
- Optimus Prime - Pair complete (Kaysiel/IsABellJar13/TyrantLyzrdQueen)DONE
- Cliffjumper - Pair complete (TyrantLyzrdQueen)

- G1 Jazz - Pair complete (wrecknrule/Aujiroth)

* Decepticons

- Airachnid - Pair complete (Everon)DONE
- Soundwave - Pair complete (AquaHibiscus (reserve) / MistHowler)
- Shockwave - female parent (TyrantLyzrdQueen)
- Knockout - Pair complete? (Everon) didn't we find a pretty coatl girl that ended up related?
- Bayverse Barricade - Pending? (KarrotDragoness)
- Starscream - 2 Pairs complete (Everon)
@kaysiel @Mida @Orga @Dragonstormgirl @MistHowler@GracefulKuja @wrecknrule @TyrantLyzrdQueen @Everon@IsABellJar13 @Soundwave @PilotsLover @Aujiroth

I dug up the list, not sure if this bone is completely correct but i have made edits up to this point hopefully, feel free to repost the list if I left out something! .o.

* Autobots

- G1 Prime - FOUND (Aujiroth)
- G1 Elita-One - 2 Pairs complete (Aujiroth)
- Ultra Magnus - Pair complete (TyrantLyzrdQueen)
- Wheeljack - Pair complete (wrecknrule)DONE
- Ratchet - Pair complete (Kaysiel)
- Smokescreen - 2 Pairs complete (Aujiroth )
- Arcee - 2 Pairs complete (Aujiroth / TyrantLyzrdQueen)DONE
- Optimus Prime - Pair complete (Kaysiel/IsABellJar13/TyrantLyzrdQueen)DONE
- Cliffjumper - Pair complete (TyrantLyzrdQueen)

- G1 Jazz - Pair complete (wrecknrule/Aujiroth)

* Decepticons

- Airachnid - Pair complete (Everon)DONE
- Soundwave - Pair complete (AquaHibiscus (reserve) / MistHowler)
- Shockwave - female parent (TyrantLyzrdQueen)
- Knockout - Pair complete? (Everon) didn't we find a pretty coatl girl that ended up related?
- Bayverse Barricade - Pending? (KarrotDragoness)
- Starscream - 2 Pairs complete (Everon)
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Ah okay xD We're in excess of Smokescreens then lol.
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Ah okay xD We're in excess of Smokescreens then lol.
@kaysiel @Mida @Orga @Dragonstormgirl @MistHowler @GracefulKuja @wrecknrule @TyrantLyzrdQueen @Everon @IsABellJar13 @Soundwave @PilotsLover @Aujiroth Would anyone want to give Jazz here a home? I was gonna exalt her, but I just can't do it :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2822235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28223/2822235_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kaysiel @Mida @Orga @Dragonstormgirl @MistHowler @GracefulKuja @wrecknrule @TyrantLyzrdQueen @Everon @IsABellJar13 @Soundwave @PilotsLover @Aujiroth

Would anyone want to give Jazz here a home? I was gonna exalt her, but I just can't do it :(

2822235_350.png
@Soundwave I can take her in as a last resort, my lair is getting quite full already x_x lets ser what everyone else says
@Soundwave I can take her in as a last resort, my lair is getting quite full already x_x lets ser what everyone else says
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Wheeljack pair was successful and completed. Ratchet pair is found but waiting on a final verdict for the hatchlings. I also found the G1 Jazz pair. Aujiroth has them and they are either on a nest or about to be.

Those are the ones I know about 100%.

@Soundwave

April 1st baby. That is the absolute perfect birthday for Jazz XD *rolls in indecision* If no one else will, I'll take her in. I already plan on having multiple character dragons for all the different shows anyway.
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

Wheeljack pair was successful and completed. Ratchet pair is found but waiting on a final verdict for the hatchlings. I also found the G1 Jazz pair. Aujiroth has them and they are either on a nest or about to be.

Those are the ones I know about 100%.

@Soundwave

April 1st baby. That is the absolute perfect birthday for Jazz XD *rolls in indecision* If no one else will, I'll take her in. I already plan on having multiple character dragons for all the different shows anyway.
TyYgOYZ.png
@TyrantLyzrdQueen @wrecknrule I didn't even realize she's an April 1st dragon, second thought.. I may keep her, but just breed change her into something else ._, any suggestions? Wreck, would you like one her her babies? Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5116394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51164/5116394_350.png[/img] [/url] Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5116392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51164/5116392_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TyrantLyzrdQueen

@wrecknrule

I didn't even realize she's an April 1st dragon, second thought.. I may keep her, but just breed change her into something else ._, any suggestions?

Wreck, would you like one her her babies?
Female

5116394_350.png

Female

5116392_350.png
@Soundwave

That second baby is precious. ;A; You win. I'll take the crackle babbu. *rolls all over*

As for suggestions, my own Jazz is a Wildclaw. Not sure if you have a scroll in reserve or the means of getting one, but that's the dragon I associate with Jazz most.
@Soundwave

That second baby is precious. ;A; You win. I'll take the crackle babbu. *rolls all over*

As for suggestions, my own Jazz is a Wildclaw. Not sure if you have a scroll in reserve or the means of getting one, but that's the dragon I associate with Jazz most.
TyYgOYZ.png
@wrecknrule Okay, I'll send the second baby over, free of charge! I'm glad she'll be getting a home xP No ;n; I don't have a WC scroll in my hoard.. I have a feeling I would never be able to afford one now lol. From what I saw of the new breed eventually coming out.. it's silhouette looks promising? [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/e3b95621995a3f4a9d47abb4b84889cf/tumblr_n4j0atRkYh1slbos6o1_400.png[/img]
@wrecknrule

Okay, I'll send the second baby over, free of charge! I'm glad she'll be getting a home xP

No ;n; I don't have a WC scroll in my hoard.. I have a feeling I would never be able to afford one now lol.
From what I saw of the new breed eventually coming out.. it's silhouette looks promising?

tumblr_n4j0atRkYh1slbos6o1_400.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 535 536