Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Elemental Flight Sprites
Yesterday I made a light flight sprite (rhyme!) for my signature, and i figured that I'd do the rest of the flights since other people might be interested! You're free to use these icons anywhere on FR and you don't need to credit

Sorry if some of these are inaccurate, I was using the runes as references, but once i found the more clear shapes (underneath player avatars) they were a bit different, so some sprites I tweaked but others I left like the rune designs

50px animated
kjbIgye.gifWydzlFB.gif8C0EiQk.gif44Bo7Zn.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifBrUhwMU.gif6up20RJ.gifNa7B6bN.gifIGGXikl.gif

50px static
xOFPfpw.pngDiralcJ.pngpSqqGzq.pngSuMteEf.pngBwI7vxj.pngwWBid81.png5hWdP7Y.pngdtMd0tU.png4bcQHFS.pngT5ZzWI1.pngDh6g0UW.png

100px animated
vGCxAgF.gifRjAcrr1.gifdyWpRc1.gifurQtpXO.gifoiz0BWW.gifK57YAw0.gifrfwJffs.gifsPjLmSZ.gifLYhXfb4.gif6xUZXuA.gifIvjB5FT.gif

100px static
bEAyt1h.png5it80Ov.png43A1QlB.pngd3hyXcm.pngX9elrpV.pngwRD07eG.pngyXu7fan.pngfxDa6up.pngNM9gyh8.pnghmKtNGP.pngE5wAYFI.png
Yesterday I made a light flight sprite (rhyme!) for my signature, and i figured that I'd do the rest of the flights since other people might be interested! You're free to use these icons anywhere on FR and you don't need to credit

Sorry if some of these are inaccurate, I was using the runes as references, but once i found the more clear shapes (underneath player avatars) they were a bit different, so some sprites I tweaked but others I left like the rune designs

50px animated
kjbIgye.gifWydzlFB.gif8C0EiQk.gif44Bo7Zn.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifBrUhwMU.gif6up20RJ.gifNa7B6bN.gifIGGXikl.gif

50px static
xOFPfpw.pngDiralcJ.pngpSqqGzq.pngSuMteEf.pngBwI7vxj.pngwWBid81.png5hWdP7Y.pngdtMd0tU.png4bcQHFS.pngT5ZzWI1.pngDh6g0UW.png

100px animated
vGCxAgF.gifRjAcrr1.gifdyWpRc1.gifurQtpXO.gifoiz0BWW.gifK57YAw0.gifrfwJffs.gifsPjLmSZ.gifLYhXfb4.gif6xUZXuA.gifIvjB5FT.gif

100px static
bEAyt1h.png5it80Ov.png43A1QlB.pngd3hyXcm.pngX9elrpV.pngwRD07eG.pngyXu7fan.pngfxDa6up.pngNM9gyh8.pnghmKtNGP.pngE5wAYFI.png
tYoLvkw.png
@Xaien
I know it's a hecka old post, but bump for you ^ ^
Hopefully others will see these awesome things :D
@Xaien
I know it's a hecka old post, but bump for you ^ ^
Hopefully others will see these awesome things :D
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
Though I think they've quit FR, these are still really great!
Though I think they've quit FR, these are still really great!
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
Bunp so other people can see this!
Bunp so other people can see this!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
These are super cute~~
These are super cute~~
30t54cl.gif
These are great! Bumping this :D