Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Chibi Bust Humanoid Art
Ahh, I should be honored hearing this, ehehe! I know my designs are waaaay out of the average comfort zone, but by golly do I love them anyway. XD

I'm actually like that with dragons and feral designs, they're super hard for me. XD Monsters are one thing, but a domestic dog? Ooh, struggle time! XD Gimme mechs and body horror any time!
Ahh, I should be honored hearing this, ehehe! I know my designs are waaaay out of the average comfort zone, but by golly do I love them anyway. XD

I'm actually like that with dragons and feral designs, they're super hard for me. XD Monsters are one thing, but a domestic dog? Ooh, struggle time! XD Gimme mechs and body horror any time!
@Pashinko h e h e you always have such beautiful homestuck characters I can not resist skipping around :3c I'm practicing chibis right now so I hope thats okay it looks a little diff. than from our Art trade back then but thank you so much for the nice words ;; I was just drawing Meenah the other day and thinking how much I love drawing the Violet and Fuchsia <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/bu5myzb.png[/img]
@Pashinko

h e h e you always have such beautiful homestuck characters I can not resist skipping around :3c
I'm practicing chibis right now so I hope thats okay it looks a little diff. than from our Art trade back then but thank you so much for the nice words ;; I was just drawing Meenah the other day and thinking how much I love drawing the Violet and Fuchsia <3

bu5myzb.png
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
@Sleepylamb !!! She came out gorgeous!! :DD Thank you so much! I adore your chibi style <3 <3 <3
@Sleepylamb !!! She came out gorgeous!! :DD Thank you so much! I adore your chibi style <3 <3 <3
9o0aDxU.gif
Omg, thank you so much SleepyLamb! I'm tired so I'm not very eloquent but I really appreciate your drawing of them! (And that just proves than your husband has excellent taste;)
Omg, thank you so much SleepyLamb! I'm tired so I'm not very eloquent but I really appreciate your drawing of them! (And that just proves than your husband has excellent taste;)
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png ______ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________old-oaks-2.png