Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Final Goodbye[lore]
Felt the sudden urge to write something regarding my lost dragons so have a little short of Flamepelt reminiscing on his fallen granddaughter. ----------------- It had been a long time since Flamepelt had seen the Rotrock Rim. It was a dangerous trek for one such as him, his age certainly playing a part in that. The two aberrations who had accompanied him kept a respectful distance as the elderly spiral approached the rot-covered form of a fallen dragon. His granddaughter, Khrynia. She had been a brave and relentless fighter for her kin and her sacrifice meant that some of her legacy lived on. Sometimes, though, he wished it were him who was encased in Mother Pestilent's magic while she lived on. "No use dwelling on things we cannot change," Flamepelt sighed, curling his body beneath him as a makeshift seat, "I do hope you are keeping her company in spirit and that you are at rest now." The spiral chuckled quietly as he wiped some tears away, "I often wonder what you would think of Eckart. He does seem to take after you. I suppose I helped with that, filling his head with stories." Flamepelt fell silent. He often failed to find the words. It wasn't like Khrynia could answer, though he wished she could. His attention drifted to the two aberrations. Hallow appeared to be pacing while trying to remain discrete, no doubt trying to give the elder spiral space and time for his grief, which Flamepelt appreciated, but the Rim was not safe and these visits could never be long. With a heavy sigh, Flamepelt leaned forward and touched his forehead to the rotten remains of Khrynia. "Until next time." ------------- Felt sad, wanted to write closure. Idk if I can link dragons from banned accounts(it was mine and staff has let me make a new account before anyone gets report happy) so I'll put an image of what Khrynia looked like below. I'll link Flamepelt though [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/854761780320665611/1197684189085040712/16468782_350.png[/img] Khrynia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7947881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/79479/7947881_350.png[/img][/url] ------------- I really miss that dragon man
Felt the sudden urge to write something regarding my lost dragons so have a little short of Flamepelt reminiscing on his fallen granddaughter.

It had been a long time since Flamepelt had seen the Rotrock Rim. It was a dangerous trek for one such as him, his age certainly playing a part in that. The two aberrations who had accompanied him kept a respectful distance as the elderly spiral approached the rot-covered form of a fallen dragon. His granddaughter, Khrynia. She had been a brave and relentless fighter for her kin and her sacrifice meant that some of her legacy lived on. Sometimes, though, he wished it were him who was encased in Mother Pestilent's magic while she lived on.

"No use dwelling on things we cannot change," Flamepelt sighed, curling his body beneath him as a makeshift seat, "I do hope you are keeping her company in spirit and that you are at rest now."

The spiral chuckled quietly as he wiped some tears away,

"I often wonder what you would think of Eckart. He does seem to take after you. I suppose I helped with that, filling his head with stories."

Flamepelt fell silent. He often failed to find the words. It wasn't like Khrynia could answer, though he wished she could. His attention drifted to the two aberrations. Hallow appeared to be pacing while trying to remain discrete, no doubt trying to give the elder spiral space and time for his grief, which Flamepelt appreciated, but the Rim was not safe and these visits could never be long. With a heavy sigh, Flamepelt leaned forward and touched his forehead to the rotten remains of Khrynia.

"Until next time."
Felt sad, wanted to write closure. Idk if I can link dragons from banned accounts(it was mine and staff has let me make a new account before anyone gets report happy) so I'll put an image of what Khrynia looked like below. I'll link Flamepelt though

16468782_350.png
Khrynia

7947881_350.png
I really miss that dragon man
in7SefG.png
Cool story bro. Sorry about your other acc :/
Cool story bro. Sorry about your other acc :/
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Thank you! It's unfortunate, mistakes were made and I've slowly been making my peace with it. Lesson learned, if I'm not sure about anything read the rules again [emoji=aberration scared size=1]
Thank you!

It's unfortunate, mistakes were made and I've slowly been making my peace with it. Lesson learned, if I'm not sure about anything read the rules again
in7SefG.png