Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [lore] Windswept Collection (1)
[center][size=7][b]The Awakening of a King[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54937428] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/549375/54937428.png[/img][/url][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ----- Thunder roared loud above. Clouds, slowly drifting abreeze in the dark night air, covering every little bit of what was left of the once dragon-filled sky. It was impossible to see through the clouds, the thick coating being dark and filled with electricity. A beam of lightning slashed down into one of the forked teeth of the spires in Stormcatchers territory. A harsh wind pushes sand down into a deep, dark pit. The hole was large, filled with multiple smaller holes and caves. One of these caves held a dragon. A being of black and white, a [i]follower[/i] of black and white. He sat proudly on his throne, picking some leftover bits of meat from a broken bone that he was holding tightly in his claws. The bone cracked, and the dragon threw it away. The black and white being was a gaoler, seemingly out of place in this warmer area. Ceridwen however, was right in his element. Green eyes shot around in the room, and he glared at the exit of his little palace. The prisoners of his Pit had been acting strange lately, suddenly constantly obeying every rule and command, never protesting. Ceridwen did not complain, but it was fairly odd that they were so well-mannered. The prisoners had probably finally realized how great and amazing Ceridwen was. The gaoler quietly chuckled to himself, flicking the pieces of meat into his mouth one by one. Like some sort of maniac, the dragon began laughing a bit louder. All by himself, alone in the throne room. Before Ceridwen forced the leftovers of the clan to dig a hole, there was a field. Said field was plain, empty, only a few places where the dragons stayed. Ceridwen [i]hated[/i] the place, as it was filled with fakes and selfish snobs. That is why he made them dig a hole in this place, so they could turn it into a better place. And, so they could find an item that Ceridwens’ [i]God[/i] wanted. But as the days rolled along, Ceridwen decided he no longer wanted to serve this god. He abandoned them, which greatly frustrated the upper being. The gaoler went off to rule the clan for his own gain, calling them Ceridwens’ clan, or servants even. They were just his subjects, just pawns on his chessboard. Ceridwen got up, moving over to watch the pawns in his field, a new improved field. A field, closer to heaven than to hell, especially in this upside-down world. ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
The Awakening of a King

Thunder roared loud above. Clouds, slowly drifting abreeze in the dark night air, covering every little bit of what was left of the once dragon-filled sky. It was impossible to see through the clouds, the thick coating being dark and filled with electricity. A beam of lightning slashed down into one of the forked teeth of the spires in Stormcatchers territory. A harsh wind pushes sand down into a deep, dark pit. The hole was large, filled with multiple smaller holes and caves.

One of these caves held a dragon. A being of black and white, a follower of black and white. He sat proudly on his throne, picking some leftover bits of meat from a broken bone that he was holding tightly in his claws. The bone cracked, and the dragon threw it away. The black and white being was a gaoler, seemingly out of place in this warmer area. Ceridwen however, was right in his element.

Green eyes shot around in the room, and he glared at the exit of his little palace. The prisoners of his Pit had been acting strange lately, suddenly constantly obeying every rule and command, never protesting. Ceridwen did not complain, but it was fairly odd that they were so well-mannered. The prisoners had probably finally realized how great and amazing Ceridwen was. The gaoler quietly chuckled to himself, flicking the pieces of meat into his mouth one by one. Like some sort of maniac, the dragon began laughing a bit louder. All by himself, alone in the throne room.

Before Ceridwen forced the leftovers of the clan to dig a hole, there was a field. Said field was plain, empty, only a few places where the dragons stayed. Ceridwen hated the place, as it was filled with fakes and selfish snobs. That is why he made them dig a hole in this place, so they could turn it into a better place. And, so they could find an item that Ceridwens’ God wanted.

But as the days rolled along, Ceridwen decided he no longer wanted to serve this god. He abandoned them, which greatly frustrated the upper being. The gaoler went off to rule the clan for his own gain, calling them Ceridwens’ clan, or servants even. They were just his subjects, just pawns on his chessboard. Ceridwen got up, moving over to watch the pawns in his field, a new improved field. A field, closer to heaven than to hell, especially in this upside-down world.

65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]These Kings are Fake[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57248166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/572482/57248166.png[/img][/url][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ----- The darkness was almost haunting. For all dragons it seemed like this night would never end, for all except for one. His night never ended, as it was forever dark in his eyes. Aegaeon stood at the shore of the beach, his talons touching the salty ocean water. The guardian listened to the wind, hearing the flicker of wings on his left side. “ Indaviing. Are you ready? “ The eyeless dragon asked, turning his head towards a furred, blue and red tundra. His eyes struck with [i]hope[/i], and he nodded. He stood for a second, and then responded after remembering and realizing. “ Yes, I am. Are the dragons of the water domain ready? “ He replied to his friend. The two were almost brothers to each other, having been like family for the past year. Ever since Indaviing had flushed ashore, Aegaeon took care of him together with another dragon who came to their island, a month after Indaviing arrived. Eiken stepped up next to the two, nodding to Indaviing who returned the gesture. “ We can go, everyone is here. “ The skydancer chirped out, looking up at Aegaeon who smiled back at her. The three dragons turned around, the rest of the clan standing behind them on the beach. Dune-grass bristled in the wind, crackling softly as sand slipped up into the green. Aegaeon inhaled deeply. “ My kin, my clan. We do not know what is out there exactly, but we will have to stay focussed and ready. “ The dragon spoke with a heavy, clear voice. He stepped out of the pair a little, closer to the rest of the clan. “ Seafoam, you lead the left wing together with Safiya, Aru and Spinel. If you happen to see Dolphin, tell her not to fight back. I do not want to see either of you in pain, as I understand your relationship. I will lead the right wing together with Eiken, Tia, Ryu and Neal. “ Seafoam nodded after hearing Aegaeons words, gathering up her assigned squad of dragons. The blue dragoness stood strong, Safiya, Aru and Spinel standing with her. “ Indaviing shall go to the middle on his own, and follow his personal strategy. “ Aegaeon turned back around to Indaviing. “ I trust him. “ The eyeless dragon gave a nod towards the dragon in respect, then turned back to his kin. “ Is everyone ready? “ He asked. The clan replied in a near-unison with “ Yes. “ “ Then we shall go. “ ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
These Kings are Fake
57248166.png

The darkness was almost haunting. For all dragons it seemed like this night would never end, for all except for one. His night never ended, as it was forever dark in his eyes. Aegaeon stood at the shore of the beach, his talons touching the salty ocean water. The guardian listened to the wind, hearing the flicker of wings on his left side.
“ Indaviing. Are you ready? “ The eyeless dragon asked, turning his head towards a furred, blue and red tundra. His eyes struck with hope, and he nodded. He stood for a second, and then responded after remembering and realizing.
“ Yes, I am. Are the dragons of the water domain ready? “ He replied to his friend. The two were almost brothers to each other, having been like family for the past year. Ever since Indaviing had flushed ashore, Aegaeon took care of him together with another dragon who came to their island, a month after Indaviing arrived.

Eiken stepped up next to the two, nodding to Indaviing who returned the gesture.
“ We can go, everyone is here. “ The skydancer chirped out, looking up at Aegaeon who smiled back at her. The three dragons turned around, the rest of the clan standing behind them on the beach. Dune-grass bristled in the wind, crackling softly as sand slipped up into the green. Aegaeon inhaled deeply.

“ My kin, my clan. We do not know what is out there exactly, but we will have to stay focussed and ready. “ The dragon spoke with a heavy, clear voice. He stepped out of the pair a little, closer to the rest of the clan.
“ Seafoam, you lead the left wing together with Safiya, Aru and Spinel. If you happen to see Dolphin, tell her not to fight back. I do not want to see either of you in pain, as I understand your relationship. I will lead the right wing together with Eiken, Tia, Ryu and Neal. “ Seafoam nodded after hearing Aegaeons words, gathering up her assigned squad of dragons. The blue dragoness stood strong, Safiya, Aru and Spinel standing with her.

“ Indaviing shall go to the middle on his own, and follow his personal strategy. “ Aegaeon turned back around to Indaviing. “ I trust him. “ The eyeless dragon gave a nod towards the dragon in respect, then turned back to his kin.

“ Is everyone ready? “ He asked. The clan replied in a near-unison with “ Yes. “
“ Then we shall go. “

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]Wrath of the Pawns[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41689937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/416900/41689937.png[/img][/url][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ----- They, too, were ready. Time was nearly there. The tall ridgeback gazed around, making direct eye contact with a brown-coloured guardian. The two nodded at each other, acknowledging their existences and safety within the pit. Cretaupo broke the contact by looping his head back to watch the rest of his clan. The clearing was filled with working dragons, everyone seemed to be at least doing something. He himself was digging, the brown guardian, Avilia, was tugging roots from the ground to pile them up for firewood, and some others were moving in and out of caves with resources or food for Ceridwen and his guards. A black guardian, with cream-coloured cracks in his shiny body stood in front of the throne room entrance. Hiroke was a large dragon, and was wider and heavier than Cretaupo. In a one-on-one fight, Cretaupo would most likely lose. He huffed, turning back down to watch his talons scrape over the hard, earthy floor. It had been months since the confrontation with Ceridwen and Cretaupo, and the words still rang in his head. [i]I am sure that you don't intend to end up like Azura, or Indaviing.[/i] It echoed, bringing a sharp sting into Cretaupos’ head. The dragon snarled quietly, shaking his head before continuing with digging and scraping into the floor. Next to him were Ravis and Sivar, the two sons of Indaviing. They obviously struggled with digging due to exhaustion, but they looked stronger than when the clan just started with digging. In secret, the prisoners had been training. At every chance they got, they woke themselves up and studied fighting, battling and strategy. Avilia led the strategy, and Cretaupo was in charge of trying to convince Thunder to let them go and stop Ceridwen. Ravis and Sivar were most excited to start training, all to protect their kin and so they could keep the legacy of Indaviings’ name going. A newer, smaller face had also joined training. Hope had barely grown out of the hatchling stage when the clan started training, staying close to her elder brothers. They kept her safe from bullying from nasty guards, and gave her the food they could spare so she could grow strong. Being the only hatchling as a prisoner is tough. The plan was to get two dragons into a cave with gold and other prized objects and make beastclan sounds, to distract most of the guards and lead them away from Ceridwens’ cave. During that, Cretaupo needed to convince Thunder into helping them and making the guards surrender, so the clan could attack Ceridwen. After doing so, Boggerton and Bedwyr would have to start digging the top layer of the cave entrance to the throne room, making it collapse with the help of heavier dragons such as Avenze and Famine ramming into the wall to break it down further. ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
Wrath of the Pawns
41689937.png

They, too, were ready. Time was nearly there. The tall ridgeback gazed around, making direct eye contact with a brown-coloured guardian. The two nodded at each other, acknowledging their existences and safety within the pit. Cretaupo broke the contact by looping his head back to watch the rest of his clan. The clearing was filled with working dragons, everyone seemed to be at least doing something. He himself was digging, the brown guardian, Avilia, was tugging roots from the ground to pile them up for firewood, and some others were moving in and out of caves with resources or food for Ceridwen and his guards.

A black guardian, with cream-coloured cracks in his shiny body stood in front of the throne room entrance. Hiroke was a large dragon, and was wider and heavier than Cretaupo. In a one-on-one fight, Cretaupo would most likely lose. He huffed, turning back down to watch his talons scrape over the hard, earthy floor.

It had been months since the confrontation with Ceridwen and Cretaupo, and the words still rang in his head. I am sure that you don't intend to end up like Azura, or Indaviing. It echoed, bringing a sharp sting into Cretaupos’ head. The dragon snarled quietly, shaking his head before continuing with digging and scraping into the floor. Next to him were Ravis and Sivar, the two sons of Indaviing. They obviously struggled with digging due to exhaustion, but they looked stronger than when the clan just started with digging.

In secret, the prisoners had been training. At every chance they got, they woke themselves up and studied fighting, battling and strategy. Avilia led the strategy, and Cretaupo was in charge of trying to convince Thunder to let them go and stop Ceridwen. Ravis and Sivar were most excited to start training, all to protect their kin and so they could keep the legacy of Indaviings’ name going. A newer, smaller face had also joined training. Hope had barely grown out of the hatchling stage when the clan started training, staying close to her elder brothers. They kept her safe from bullying from nasty guards, and gave her the food they could spare so she could grow strong.
Being the only hatchling as a prisoner is tough.

The plan was to get two dragons into a cave with gold and other prized objects and make beastclan sounds, to distract most of the guards and lead them away from Ceridwens’ cave. During that, Cretaupo needed to convince Thunder into helping them and making the guards surrender, so the clan could attack Ceridwen. After doing so, Boggerton and Bedwyr would have to start digging the top layer of the cave entrance to the throne room, making it collapse with the help of heavier dragons such as Avenze and Famine ramming into the wall to break it down further.

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]A Scream of the Wild[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41833758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/418338/41833758.png[/img][/url][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ----- And so it happened. The purple, green and blue fae creeped up along the stairs, carrying a heavy-looking bag on his back. He huffed quietly, a droplet of sweat sliding down his face. Jordanna was a small dragon, but certainly not weak. Definitely strong enough to be able to carry a bag that was almost his weight up a lot of stairs. The fae groaned, passing by one of the guards that was back on their way down. It was Thunder, the dark nocturne with bright, shocking yellow eyes. Jordanna used to feel fear for this dragon, but after realizing she still felt a soft spot for her old clan, he felt little to no fear for her anymore. Thunder trailed further down until she reached the bottom of the pit. Jordanna paused at the edge of the stairs to look for Cretaupo. He gazed around, frills perking up a bit at the sight of the metallic general approaching Thunder. The dragon was far away from his former glory, no longer as intimidating and epic as he used to be. His shine was dull, but still impressive. More impressive than that other shiny grub known as Hiroke. Jordanna furrowed his brow. Hiroke was most important to get away from the throne room along with Eugene. The other guards didn't feel as dangerous and strong as those two. Jordanna made quick eye contact with Cretaupo, who started talking to Thunder right after. The fae trailed back further up, to one of the upper caves where no guards were. He entered the hole, sniffed the air a last time to make sure before setting down the bag and opening it. “ Sonora, we’re here. “ He spoke, voice monotone. The bright green fae popped out of the bag, his frills a bit wrinkled. Jordanna held out his little hand to help the other dragon out, who smiled a little at him. “ Thanks. “ Sonora replied quietly. It was an odd choice for the clan to send faes up to make the beastclan sounds, as their voices were monotone and mainly emotionless. But, these two had practiced in secret to be just as vocal as coatls and other singers. The two hugged quickly to ensure each others safety. “ Take position. “ Jordanna spoke, stepping to one side of the caves’ entrance. Sonora nodded, taking his place at the other side of the entrance. And there they went. The two faes inhaled deeply, calling out a chain of noises, screeches, barks and calls. On cue, the guards down below perked up, their ears, mandibles and frills on alert mode. Most of them immediately started running or climbing up towards the cave. Their largest threats, Eugene and Hiroke, also left their places to check out the false sounds. Sonora and Jordanna raced out of the cave to flee into another cave, flapping their wings often to speed themselves up. It had been months, weeks, since they last used their wings. The faes panted upon reaching the safety of a new cave, hearing guards storm by, and a roar come from down below in the pit. ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
A Scream of the Wild
41833758.png

And so it happened. The purple, green and blue fae creeped up along the stairs, carrying a heavy-looking bag on his back. He huffed quietly, a droplet of sweat sliding down his face. Jordanna was a small dragon, but certainly not weak. Definitely strong enough to be able to carry a bag that was almost his weight up a lot of stairs. The fae groaned, passing by one of the guards that was back on their way down. It was Thunder, the dark nocturne with bright, shocking yellow eyes. Jordanna used to feel fear for this dragon, but after realizing she still felt a soft spot for her old clan, he felt little to no fear for her anymore.

Thunder trailed further down until she reached the bottom of the pit. Jordanna paused at the edge of the stairs to look for Cretaupo. He gazed around, frills perking up a bit at the sight of the metallic general approaching Thunder. The dragon was far away from his former glory, no longer as intimidating and epic as he used to be. His shine was dull, but still impressive. More impressive than that other shiny grub known as Hiroke. Jordanna furrowed his brow. Hiroke was most important to get away from the throne room along with Eugene. The other guards didn't feel as dangerous and strong as those two.

Jordanna made quick eye contact with Cretaupo, who started talking to Thunder right after. The fae trailed back further up, to one of the upper caves where no guards were. He entered the hole, sniffed the air a last time to make sure before setting down the bag and opening it.

“ Sonora, we’re here. “ He spoke, voice monotone. The bright green fae popped out of the bag, his frills a bit wrinkled. Jordanna held out his little hand to help the other dragon out, who smiled a little at him.
“ Thanks. “ Sonora replied quietly. It was an odd choice for the clan to send faes up to make the beastclan sounds, as their voices were monotone and mainly emotionless. But, these two had practiced in secret to be just as vocal as coatls and other singers. The two hugged quickly to ensure each others safety.

“ Take position. “ Jordanna spoke, stepping to one side of the caves’ entrance. Sonora nodded, taking his place at the other side of the entrance. And there they went. The two faes inhaled deeply, calling out a chain of noises, screeches, barks and calls. On cue, the guards down below perked up, their ears, mandibles and frills on alert mode. Most of them immediately started running or climbing up towards the cave. Their largest threats, Eugene and Hiroke, also left their places to check out the false sounds.

Sonora and Jordanna raced out of the cave to flee into another cave, flapping their wings often to speed themselves up. It had been months, weeks, since they last used their wings. The faes panted upon reaching the safety of a new cave, hearing guards storm by, and a roar come from down below in the pit.

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]Veil of Lies[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51342376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/513424/51342376.png[/img][/url][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ----- “ Charge! “ Dragons roared from his sides. Eugene whipped around, bewildered by all the sudden chaos. A dragon next to him slashed him against the floor with their tail. Emerus and Sven dove down onto him, holding Eugene pinned against the ground. The loud crash of rocks tumbling against the floor echoed in the distance, but Eugene was unable to see what it was caused by, and where it was. He wriggled around in the grasp of the two smaller, but strong dragons. “ Get off of me! “ The dragon roared, only to get smacked in the face with Svens talons. She pointed over to Thunder, who was still talking to Cretaupo, looking in panic as her eyes averted over to four dragons standing at a collapsed throne room tunnel. The chromatic ridgeback continued talking hastily to Thunder, trying to convince her to give up and make the guards stand down. Thunder inhaled deeply, her chest heaving with mild stress. Cretaupo kept trying to calmly talk to her, but Hiroke slammed himself into the dragon, knocking him over and away from Thunder. The ridgeback attempted to kick the guardian off of him with his hindlegs, twisting himself around to escape the pin he was locked in. Hiroke raised his head up, teeth bare. “ Stop! “ A shrill voice echoed over the clearing. The guards, almost commanded, stopped fighting back to the planned attack by the prisoners. A small, dark dragon stood on the other side of Hiroke, having shoved him off of Cretaupo. Thunder was fiercely hissing, her frills twitching in command. The guardian stood down, stepping back. “Everyone stand down. Now!” She ordered, heaving her head up high as the guards stepped back from the pit prisoners, letting go of the fight and attack. “We only have one common enemy. My kin, I am sorry! I have been blind, WE have been blind! Our enemy is in that cave right there!” She pointed steadily over to the collapsed throne room tunnel, a rumbling coming from the inside. “Brace yourselves! He is angry! He is mad! The Mad King is coming!” She spoke loud and clearly, herding dragons away to make a wall across the tunnel. Eugene was confused, but listened to his commander. The rocks shuddered, crumbling slightly at the edges. Pebbles shook against the hard, stone floor. Eugene bent down into a more offensive pose, his muscles tensing and making himself ready for a jump. Claws scraped against the floor, smoke blowing out of nostrils and mouth, angry fumes dripping from the cracks in the wall. The torn down wall exploded, dark red flames bursting out of the shattered stones and rocks. A loud, ground shaking roar came from the back of the cave, and Ceridwen leapt out. His fur was partially burnt and ablaze, but it did not seem to matter to the large gaoler. The residue of flame dripped out of his mouth, and he yelled. “You! Monsters! Devils from below the earths’ crust! You are all banished!” Eugene narrowed his brow angrily, his claws gripping into the ground, lunging forward. ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
Veil of Lies
51342376.png

“ Charge! “ Dragons roared from his sides. Eugene whipped around, bewildered by all the sudden chaos. A dragon next to him slashed him against the floor with their tail. Emerus and Sven dove down onto him, holding Eugene pinned against the ground. The loud crash of rocks tumbling against the floor echoed in the distance, but Eugene was unable to see what it was caused by, and where it was. He wriggled around in the grasp of the two smaller, but strong dragons.

“ Get off of me! “ The dragon roared, only to get smacked in the face with Svens talons. She pointed over to Thunder, who was still talking to Cretaupo, looking in panic as her eyes averted over to four dragons standing at a collapsed throne room tunnel. The chromatic ridgeback continued talking hastily to Thunder, trying to convince her to give up and make the guards stand down.

Thunder inhaled deeply, her chest heaving with mild stress. Cretaupo kept trying to calmly talk to her, but Hiroke slammed himself into the dragon, knocking him over and away from Thunder. The ridgeback attempted to kick the guardian off of him with his hindlegs, twisting himself around to escape the pin he was locked in. Hiroke raised his head up, teeth bare.

“ Stop! “ A shrill voice echoed over the clearing. The guards, almost commanded, stopped fighting back to the planned attack by the prisoners. A small, dark dragon stood on the other side of Hiroke, having shoved him off of Cretaupo. Thunder was fiercely hissing, her frills twitching in command. The guardian stood down, stepping back. “Everyone stand down. Now!” She ordered, heaving her head up high as the guards stepped back from the pit prisoners, letting go of the fight and attack.

“We only have one common enemy. My kin, I am sorry! I have been blind, WE have been blind! Our enemy is in that cave right there!” She pointed steadily over to the collapsed throne room tunnel, a rumbling coming from the inside. “Brace yourselves! He is angry! He is mad! The Mad King is coming!” She spoke loud and clearly, herding dragons away to make a wall across the tunnel.

Eugene was confused, but listened to his commander. The rocks shuddered, crumbling slightly at the edges. Pebbles shook against the hard, stone floor. Eugene bent down into a more offensive pose, his muscles tensing and making himself ready for a jump. Claws scraped against the floor, smoke blowing out of nostrils and mouth, angry fumes dripping from the cracks in the wall.
The torn down wall exploded, dark red flames bursting out of the shattered stones and rocks. A loud, ground shaking roar came from the back of the cave, and Ceridwen leapt out. His fur was partially burnt and ablaze, but it did not seem to matter to the large gaoler. The residue of flame dripped out of his mouth, and he yelled.

“You! Monsters! Devils from below the earths’ crust! You are all banished!” Eugene narrowed his brow angrily, his claws gripping into the ground, lunging forward.

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]Godless Kings[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57265232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/572653/57265232.png[/img][/url][/center] [list][columns][list][nextcol][list][nextcol] ----- Eyes of lightning. They shot up to the cave as it exploded. The rocks crumbled down, fire raging out of the crack in the wall. The black and white dragon was furious, filled with rage and fury. Hope’s gaze moved quickly, watching the opposing black dragon launch himself at the black and white one after it was done yelling. The imperial, Eugene, snapped his fangs at the gaoler, Ceridwen. The dragons’ thick coat was too protective, and Eugene's bite was no use. The two dragons wrestled over the floor, the rest of the clan standing in awe and silence, watching the former guard attack his former king. Eugene folded his wings open to seem larger than the gaoler, who lightly backed up in shock, but threw the imperial off with ease. The dragons sprung at each other, bashing their heads against each other like rams. Ceridwen backed up far enough, bucking with his front legs like some sort of horse. The dragon stomped his feet onto the ground, blasting a ball of dark fire at Eugene, just barely missing him. The dragons behind Eugene parted quickly, yelling in anger at Ceridwen. The clan slowly started cornering him. Eugene pinned the dragon a final time, yelling. “You liar!” Eugene spat, his red eyes bright with emotion. “You told me you were a king! You are just a [i]nobody[/i]! You are [i]nothing[/i]!” He raised both his frontal arms, ramming them back down onto Ceridwen’s shoulder, the back of his head knocking into the floor. With a crack, half of one of his horns snapped off. Ceridwen yelled, setting his teeth into Eguene’s arm and flinging him off of him. The gaoler angrily rose to his feet and started screaming. “I am a [u]god[/u]! You shall listen to me! I am a saint upon this earth, I have come here to free you all from the grasps of this blue monster! I am-” With a roar, dragons came from the sky, They landed on the edges of the pit’s walls, staring down at the prisoners. A large, black and blue dragon came down from the sky as well, pausing at their center. The eyeless being roared, a deep, grumbled and rumbly bellowing sound emerging from its throat. The other dragons around the circle of the pit followed in the roar, all of them inhaling deeply and bursting out a cloud of smoke and flame. ----- [nextcol][list][nextcol][list][/columns][list]
Godless Kings
57265232.png

Eyes of lightning. They shot up to the cave as it exploded. The rocks crumbled down, fire raging out of the crack in the wall. The black and white dragon was furious, filled with rage and fury. Hope’s gaze moved quickly, watching the opposing black dragon launch himself at the black and white one after it was done yelling. The imperial, Eugene, snapped his fangs at the gaoler, Ceridwen. The dragons’ thick coat was too protective, and Eugene's bite was no use. The two dragons wrestled over the floor, the rest of the clan standing in awe and silence, watching the former guard attack his former king.

Eugene folded his wings open to seem larger than the gaoler, who lightly backed up in shock, but threw the imperial off with ease. The dragons sprung at each other, bashing their heads against each other like rams. Ceridwen backed up far enough, bucking with his front legs like some sort of horse. The dragon stomped his feet onto the ground, blasting a ball of dark fire at Eugene, just barely missing him. The dragons behind Eugene parted quickly, yelling in anger at Ceridwen. The clan slowly started cornering him. Eugene pinned the dragon a final time, yelling.

“You liar!” Eugene spat, his red eyes bright with emotion. “You told me you were a king! You are just a nobody! You are nothing!” He raised both his frontal arms, ramming them back down onto Ceridwen’s shoulder, the back of his head knocking into the floor. With a crack, half of one of his horns snapped off. Ceridwen yelled, setting his teeth into Eguene’s arm and flinging him off of him. The gaoler angrily rose to his feet and started screaming.

“I am a god! You shall listen to me! I am a saint upon this earth, I have come here to free you all from the grasps of this blue monster! I am-” With a roar, dragons came from the sky, They landed on the edges of the pit’s walls, staring down at the prisoners. A large, black and blue dragon came down from the sky as well, pausing at their center. The eyeless being roared, a deep, grumbled and rumbly bellowing sound emerging from its throat. The other dragons around the circle of the pit followed in the roar, all of them inhaling deeply and bursting out a cloud of smoke and flame.

5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
[center][size=7][b]At the Mercy of the Moon[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41863998][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/418640/41863998.png[/img][/url][/center]
At the Mercy of the Moon
41863998.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png