Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | LynnTVs Art Prizes 2023 - Archived
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@vortexbreakdown Progress 2, lines and bases done; going to figure out the background tomorrow. I like to have the background 75% complete before shading cause it helps me to understand the shading and coloring needed on the character. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kyAtN4S.png[/img]
@vortexbreakdown

Progress 2, lines and bases done; going to figure out the background tomorrow. I like to have the background 75% complete before shading cause it helps me to understand the shading and coloring needed on the character.

kyAtN4S.png
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
Ooh, she looks so good! Definitely enjoyed showing off the stream to the rest of the table at our game night <3
Ooh, she looks so good! Definitely enjoyed showing off the stream to the rest of the table at our game night <3
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@Vortexbreakdown Progress update Started the background [img]https://i.imgur.com/2pViKSK.png[/img]
@Vortexbreakdown

Progress update

Started the background

2pViKSK.png
Oh, exciting! Really liking the mixture of the warm lighting from the sun peaking out under the bottom of the storm. Reminds me of some of my favorite parts of storm chasing, honestly <3
Oh, exciting! Really liking the mixture of the warm lighting from the sun peaking out under the bottom of the storm. Reminds me of some of my favorite parts of storm chasing, honestly <3
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

@expectancygate

Congrats! Kywren said you picked my portrait prize.

Please let me know what dragon or OC you would want to be drawn. Please let me know the expression, clothes, background and lighting you want the image to have. Any other details that you can think of, let me know! If you want to keep your image private, you can PM me too.

@expectancygate

Congrats! Kywren said you picked my portrait prize.

Please let me know what dragon or OC you would want to be drawn. Please let me know the expression, clothes, background and lighting you want the image to have. Any other details that you can think of, let me know! If you want to keep your image private, you can PM me too.

@cnidocyte

Congrats! Kywren said you picked my full body illustration prize.

@cnidocyte

Congrats! Kywren said you picked my full body illustration prize.

@LynnTV hello and thank you for offering up your art as a prize, I'm very happy to have gotten it as my choice :3 I've got this beloved dragon here named Sol: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80901733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809018/80901733_350.png[/img][/url] But that's a lot of apparel detail that I wouldn't wish on anybody, so could I request them with just the accent? :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=80901733&skin=40951&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Expression-wise, I'd like a content/peaceful look. Some sort of lounging pose, with a faintly glowing orange orb either between their front paws or held in a paw? (like a mini sun!) Background can be some dark and lava-y location in the ashfall waste, feel free to decide on whatever you think looks best for that. I don't have any particular ideas for the lighting, you can also feel free to play around there.
@LynnTV hello and thank you for offering up your art as a prize, I'm very happy to have gotten it as my choice :3

I've got this beloved dragon here named Sol:

80901733_350.png

But that's a lot of apparel detail that I wouldn't wish on anybody, so could I request them with just the accent? :D

dragon?did=80901733&skin=40951&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Expression-wise, I'd like a content/peaceful look. Some sort of lounging pose, with a faintly glowing orange orb either between their front paws or held in a paw? (like a mini sun!) Background can be some dark and lava-y location in the ashfall waste, feel free to decide on whatever you think looks best for that. I don't have any particular ideas for the lighting, you can also feel free to play around there.
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
[emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@vortexbreakdown progress, got alot of the color and shading done on most of the sections. I plan to finish this tomorrow. The background is like 75% complete; I plan to change the foreground where she is sitting, and add some desert grasses to match what is in the skin image. I'm almost going to try and add subtle aqua/gray-green hues to the shadows, almost like the exclusion effect in layers. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QmrTZb8.png[/img]
@vortexbreakdown

progress, got alot of the color and shading done on most of the sections. I plan to finish this tomorrow. The background is like 75% complete; I plan to change the foreground where she is sitting, and add some desert grasses to match what is in the skin image. I'm almost going to try and add subtle aqua/gray-green hues to the shadows, almost like the exclusion effect in layers.

QmrTZb8.png
She's looking great! Really love the warm lighting and how it plays with her colors. Your plans all sound good to me too, happy to see how you pull it all together <3
She's looking great! Really love the warm lighting and how it plays with her colors. Your plans all sound good to me too, happy to see how you pull it all together <3
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16