Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Palus Recolours & Resources [FREE 2 USE]
1 2 3 4
@essay you got it c:
@essay you got it c:
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
@PalusHiemalis
These are so lovely! I'd also love to be on the pinglist.

Already went through and updated/improved a TON of my dragon bios thanks to you. 'v'

Links:
01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16

Edit to add:
17 / 18 / 19
@PalusHiemalis
These are so lovely! I'd also love to be on the pinglist.

Already went through and updated/improved a TON of my dragon bios thanks to you. 'v'

Links:
01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16

Edit to add:
17 / 18 / 19
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@figura -- oh my gosh, your clan is absolutely stunning. Such dreamy pastels, where do you find your gifs??

Many thanks -- you'll be added. I'll have some new stuff to post soon but I'm currently busy outside fr <3
@figura -- oh my gosh, your clan is absolutely stunning. Such dreamy pastels, where do you find your gifs??

Many thanks -- you'll be added. I'll have some new stuff to post soon but I'm currently busy outside fr <3
@PalusHiemalis - wah, thank you so much!!
Truly, your edits are an especial boon for my pastels tab, since the options among actual FR trinkets and materials are so scanty in that palette.

As for the gifs, I find them all on pinterest!
I, uh, actually got so into pairing gifs with dragons that I started a whole meticulously organized board so I can easily source them whenever I bring in a new dragon (or want to set up my own pairs' hatchlings with a bit of #aesthetic in the hopes of helping them find homes). You're welcome to make use of it too if you want. c:
@PalusHiemalis - wah, thank you so much!!
Truly, your edits are an especial boon for my pastels tab, since the options among actual FR trinkets and materials are so scanty in that palette.

As for the gifs, I find them all on pinterest!
I, uh, actually got so into pairing gifs with dragons that I started a whole meticulously organized board so I can easily source them whenever I bring in a new dragon (or want to set up my own pairs' hatchlings with a bit of #aesthetic in the hopes of helping them find homes). You're welcome to make use of it too if you want. c:
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@figura -- I really like making stuff that's got a range of hues in it as well as ligthening and darkening whatever items I can so it can fit various aesthetics. x

Aaaaa, this is so cool. I have now started my own gifs tab ecasue I am a fellow pinterest hoarder lmao. I might have to start adding further gifs to my bios now lol

If you ever wanna do a lore collab on a dragon, lemme know x
@figura -- I really like making stuff that's got a range of hues in it as well as ligthening and darkening whatever items I can so it can fit various aesthetics. x

Aaaaa, this is so cool. I have now started my own gifs tab ecasue I am a fellow pinterest hoarder lmao. I might have to start adding further gifs to my bios now lol

If you ever wanna do a lore collab on a dragon, lemme know x
Pinglist, please!! Love these recolors.
Pinglist, please!! Love these recolors.
FR+3
@PalusHiemalis [img]https://i.imgur.com/786YYLQ.png[/img] I made another achievement for my own Obelisk! And, this is just a pet Peeve, but would it be a problem for you to update the old achievements to all be "100 Points" / "On Awakening" ? If it is a problem (IE Missing Files, no time, etc.) it's not a big deal! Also, may I be added to the pinglist?
@PalusHiemalis

786YYLQ.png

I made another achievement for my own Obelisk!

And, this is just a pet Peeve, but would it be a problem for you to update the old achievements to all be "100 Points" / "On Awakening" ? If it is a problem (IE Missing Files, no time, etc.) it's not a big deal!

Also, may I be added to the pinglist?
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
@heemi -- added you to pinglist.
I may be able to fix that, but its at the bottom of a to-do list I'm afraid x

Thanks for contributing! I shan't add it to the recolours list unless you'd like me to and I'll credit you.
@heemi -- added you to pinglist.
I may be able to fix that, but its at the bottom of a to-do list I'm afraid x

Thanks for contributing! I shan't add it to the recolours list unless you'd like me to and I'll credit you.
@PalusHiemalis

I don't mind you adding it, go right ahead!
@PalusHiemalis

I don't mind you adding it, go right ahead!
c6ldplq.gif - Heemi
They/Them
Autistic
ADHD
Celiac
1 2 3 4