Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [P] AzaRein's Letters
[center][size=5][b]A HOME AWAY FROM HOME[/b][/size] [i]Just my dregs writing letters[/i] [quote=Directory][LIST] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3204301/1#post_53233850]Allium's Letter to Onion and Staghorn[/url] [/LIST][/quote]
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Just my dregs writing letters

S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78712032][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/787121/78712032p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]...[/color] [color=transparent]...[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].............[/color][b]Allium's Letter to Onion & Staghorn[/b] [color=transparent]...[/color][color=transparent]...........[/color][i]"There's too much to tell I can't believe [/i] [color=transparent]...[/color][color=transparent].....[/color][i]I can only send 1 letter-- Russ is hogs all the stuff!"[/i] [color=transparent]...[/color] [color=transparent]...[/color] [/columns] [rule] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/594245481857679411/596041786300956819/kelpblue.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]...[/color][nextcol][font=ink free][size=4]Mama and Papa, It is I, your wonderful and definitely your favorite daughter Allium! I'm so sorry it took so long to send this letter, I was so excited by the sights here in the Casticiras that I completely forgot to write one-- oopsie~ It's a good thing Russ reminded me this morning-- about that, I'm his auntie right? 'cause his mom is Garlic and Garlic is my older sister so technically I should be the one with honorifics in our relationship! The other clan kids won't believe me I'm his auntie because he looks so old! Anywho, mom you should definitely visit here sometime! We have a lot of beautiful sceneries here that you and dad would love! Have I told you about their gardens here? They have a huge greenhouse filled with all sorts of flowers and there's another one filled with all sorts of vegetables-- similar to those we have at home! Apparently, Miss Lyneth ([i]she's the boss around here mom, she's so cool[/i]) gave us veggies-line a small land so that all of us veggies sticks and live beside one another <3 I live right next to Kaj whose house is super bland by the way, you should definitely scold her lack of creativity. [i]Don't tell her I told you that.[/i] No need to worry about your beautiful mini-me, I'm having so much fun here! Not to mention Djamor recently moved in ([i]I'll tell you both all the details once I drop by[/i]) so there has been a few re-organizing with Russ and Turnip being all bossy since they're the "elders" or something but I think they just like bossing us around, hmp! I'll send you guys some pictures next time! I haven't saved enough money for a camera yet ([i]no mom I'm not going to take your money I'm independent now![/i]) but I'll send you a looooot of pictures once I do! I love you both very much, remember to always be careful! I'll come to visit you guys in the holidays and I'm expecting my favorite foods hehe~ <3 Allium
78712032p.png
. .............Allium's Letter to Onion & Staghorn
.............."There's too much to tell I can't believe
........I can only send 1 letter-- Russ is hogs all the stuff!"

kelpblue.png
... Mama and Papa,

It is I, your wonderful and definitely your favorite daughter Allium!

I'm so sorry it took so long to send this letter, I was so excited by the sights here in the Casticiras that I completely forgot to write one-- oopsie~ It's a good thing Russ reminded me this morning-- about that, I'm his auntie right? 'cause his mom is Garlic and Garlic is my older sister so technically I should be the one with honorifics in our relationship! The other clan kids won't believe me I'm his auntie because he looks so old!

Anywho, mom you should definitely visit here sometime! We have a lot of beautiful sceneries here that you and dad would love! Have I told you about their gardens here? They have a huge greenhouse filled with all sorts of flowers and there's another one filled with all sorts of vegetables-- similar to those we have at home! Apparently, Miss Lyneth (she's the boss around here mom, she's so cool) gave us veggies-line a small land so that all of us veggies sticks and live beside one another <3 I live right next to Kaj whose house is super bland by the way, you should definitely scold her lack of creativity. Don't tell her I told you that.

No need to worry about your beautiful mini-me, I'm having so much fun here! Not to mention Djamor recently moved in (I'll tell you both all the details once I drop by) so there has been a few re-organizing with Russ and Turnip being all bossy since they're the "elders" or something but I think they just like bossing us around, hmp!

I'll send you guys some pictures next time! I haven't saved enough money for a camera yet (no mom I'm not going to take your money I'm independent now!) but I'll send you a looooot of pictures once I do! I love you both very much, remember to always be careful! I'll come to visit you guys in the holidays and I'm expecting my favorite foods hehe~

<3 Allium
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png