Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC/PC] 'Gothic Window' Veil adopt ~
1 2
Base done, going to set up a shop in near future ^^ If it gets popular I have hopes of expanding with more windows and breeds, but I don't want to get ahead of myself~ Would love to hear if someone could help with a price check? It's been a while since I've done any adopts ^^' Newest + full resolution; [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/r9iqjvM.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lVUUTzL.png[/img][/center] Ping: DragonsofPyrrhia, Kajal, Vinid, Vangandr
Base done, going to set up a shop in near future ^^

If it gets popular I have hopes of expanding with more windows and breeds, but I don't want to get ahead of myself~

Would love to hear if someone could help with a price check? It's been a while since I've done any adopts ^^'

Newest + full resolution;
r9iqjvM.png

lVUUTzL.png

Ping: DragonsofPyrrhia, Kajal, Vinid, Vangandr

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
Oh that’s gorgeous!
Would the background colour be customisable?
Please put me on the pinglist if you decide to sell them. :D
Oh that’s gorgeous!
Would the background colour be customisable?
Please put me on the pinglist if you decide to sell them. :D
yzs0rz.png
I like it! Would you consider exchanging lore for art?
I like it! Would you consider exchanging lore for art?
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
@DragonsofPyrrhia

Thank you!
Yes, it will be - and probably the frame as well ^^
I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with the background as is, but I don't want it to take too much focus from the dragon itself, so we'll see.

Will do!

@DragonQueenHi

Thanks! I might, I'm not looking for lore right now but that may change when the adopt is done ^^

@DragonsofPyrrhia

Thank you!
Yes, it will be - and probably the frame as well ^^
I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with the background as is, but I don't want it to take too much focus from the dragon itself, so we'll see.

Will do!

@DragonQueenHi

Thanks! I might, I'm not looking for lore right now but that may change when the adopt is done ^^

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
ARE YOU SERIOUS. It's BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE VEILSPUNS (they're my favorite) and I love this. I LOVE IT. This will absolutely get popular. Add me to any pinglist, I'm excited about this too.
ARE YOU SERIOUS. It's BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE VEILSPUNS (they're my favorite) and I love this. I LOVE IT. This will absolutely get popular. Add me to any pinglist, I'm excited about this too.
FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
@Kajal

Ahhhh thank you! I absolutely love Veils too, can't stop drawing them ^^'
And thank you so much for the encouragement <3

Also, updated the image!
@Kajal

Ahhhh thank you! I absolutely love Veils too, can't stop drawing them ^^'
And thank you so much for the encouragement <3

Also, updated the image!
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
I love this!! Could I be pinged when/if you sell these? I have a fragile mage boi who would fit this so well, haha.
I love this!! Could I be pinged when/if you sell these? I have a fragile mage boi who would fit this so well, haha.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
Commenting on the update and man on man these are going to be STUNNING. There's going to be a virtual campout to be first in line to get these like on Black Friday.
Commenting on the update and man on man these are going to be STUNNING. There's going to be a virtual campout to be first in line to get these like on Black Friday.
FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
Ping me I want one for at least one of my dragons lol also time to save up even more lol
Ping me I want one for at least one of my dragons lol also time to save up even more lol
@Vinid

Thank you, and sure thing! :D

@Kajal

Thanks again! I hope you still think so, I've never been showing stuff so early in the process so hopefully I don't mess it up working on it xD

@Vangandr

Will do!

Also, new update! I'm at a point where I might need some price pointers, it's been a long while since I sold any kind of arts or adopts.

I'll likely do sponsoring, so I thinking of keeping the base cheaper until a majority of genes gets sponsored. But idk how people usually do this.

@Vinid

Thank you, and sure thing! :D

@Kajal

Thanks again! I hope you still think so, I've never been showing stuff so early in the process so hopefully I don't mess it up working on it xD

@Vangandr

Will do!

Also, new update! I'm at a point where I might need some price pointers, it's been a long while since I sold any kind of arts or adopts.

I'll likely do sponsoring, so I thinking of keeping the base cheaper until a majority of genes gets sponsored. But idk how people usually do this.

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
1 2