Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Astrid's Art shack(Taking Requests&Coms)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@BleuFalha Hello, I would love to draw your dragon! It's okay, don't worry! I don't mind actually on where you put your post^^ What art are you looking for your dragon? May I ask on what gender are they? You can pay me anything, Gems, treasure, specialities, anything! (Cept battle stones, vistas).
@BleuFalha Hello, I would love to draw your dragon! It's okay, don't worry! I don't mind actually on where you put your post^^ What art are you looking for your dragon? May I ask on what gender are they? You can pay me anything, Gems, treasure, specialities, anything! (Cept battle stones, vistas).
KJ.jpg
@Dreamily I drew Blackjack! Art block stuck me while drawing him but I enjoyed drawing that boi!

4ZIxOPqI_o.png

I have a TH account, Please credit me there^^ (TH: Astrid_Stone)
@Dreamily I drew Blackjack! Art block stuck me while drawing him but I enjoyed drawing that boi!

4ZIxOPqI_o.png

KJ.jpg
@CaffeineAddict sorry for the late response, heh, I feel asleep... TvT'' I'm mostly looking for someone who can draw a good amount of the apparel, if it isn't too much. Ridley is male. (I looked at the dragon when I first got him and thought he was a male despite the art--I guess I just hadn't put two and two together--so when I found out like three months later I just kept it 'he') But I suppose it fits because he does have a more feminine build canonically. He's a big part of my story and I just hadn't had enough time past commissions for personal art. Your doing me a big favor C: Would these things be enough? [item=Accent: Melted] [item=Diver Emblem] + 25g
@CaffeineAddict sorry for the late response, heh, I feel asleep... TvT''

I'm mostly looking for someone who can draw a good amount of the apparel, if it isn't too much. Ridley is male. (I looked at the dragon when I first got him and thought he was a male despite the art--I guess I just hadn't put two and two together--so when I found out like three months later I just kept it 'he') But I suppose it fits because he does have a more feminine build canonically.

He's a big part of my story and I just hadn't had enough time past commissions for personal art. Your doing me a big favor C:

Would these things be enough?
Accent: Melted Diver Emblem + 25g
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
@BleuFalha Ah! He looks pretty interesting to draw! Are you looking a Fullbody art of him? (I assume you want him as a Gijinka/humanoid but correct me if I'm wrong!)
That's pretty understandable , I would love to help you with anything!^^

And yes, those things would be enough for a bust— I don't mean to be rude or seeming or to be demanding but I rather have some skins that are for Skydancers, Wildclaws, spirals, Coatls, Imps , obelisks and Pearl catchers. If possible, can you add some a little more appare? Just asking, you don't have to change the offer!
@BleuFalha Ah! He looks pretty interesting to draw! Are you looking a Fullbody art of him? (I assume you want him as a Gijinka/humanoid but correct me if I'm wrong!)
That's pretty understandable , I would love to help you with anything!^^

And yes, those things would be enough for a bust— I don't mean to be rude or seeming or to be demanding but I rather have some skins that are for Skydancers, Wildclaws, spirals, Coatls, Imps , obelisks and Pearl catchers. If possible, can you add some a little more appare? Just asking, you don't have to change the offer!
KJ.jpg
@CaffeineAddict wow leave it to me to go on a rant and leave out the important stuff TvT' Yes a fullbody would be nice, but I really don't have all too much so I'll leave it at a halfbody. And if you are unable to do him as a dragon, then yes 100% humanoid is absolutely fine!! I can add on these two things, which if you don't like they can sell for a little cash (i believe it's 80g and 45g, haven't checked.) [item=Mistlurker's Garb][item=Current Caller Raiment]
@CaffeineAddict wow leave it to me to go on a rant and leave out the important stuff TvT'

Yes a fullbody would be nice, but I really don't have all too much so I'll leave it at a halfbody. And if you are unable to do him as a dragon, then yes 100% humanoid is absolutely fine!!

I can add on these two things, which if you don't like they can sell for a little cash (i believe it's 80g and 45g, haven't checked.)

Mistlurker's Garb Current Caller Raiment
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
@BleuFalha Nah, it's okay actually! And Alright, Halfbody it is^^ I'm terrible at drawing dragons at the moment so yeah, I'll do him has a humanoid!
Those two would be great! You can send the CR once the art piece is done^^
@BleuFalha Nah, it's okay actually! And Alright, Halfbody it is^^ I'm terrible at drawing dragons at the moment so yeah, I'll do him has a humanoid!
Those two would be great! You can send the CR once the art piece is done^^
KJ.jpg
Some sketches for a commission on progress~

5nBmUZKx_o.png p7vBhFZA_o.png edv5zRgK_o.png
Some sketches for a commission on progress~

5nBmUZKx_o.png p7vBhFZA_o.png edv5zRgK_o.png
KJ.jpg
[quote name="CaffeineAddict" date="2022-03-12 22:56:08" ]I have a TH account, Please credit me there^^ (TH: Astrid_Stone) [/quote] [center]OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA pmgogmgogmgom THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY GOSH ????? blackjack came out INCREDIBLE-- and i am SOSOSO HONORED TO RECIEVE UR ART OOOOmg [emoji=fae love size=1] [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i'd love to upload it & credit you !!! :D thank you so, so so so so much !! AAAAAAAAAH[/center]
CaffeineAddict wrote on 2022-03-12 22:56:08:
OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA
pmgogmgogmgom THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY GOSH ????? blackjack came out INCREDIBLE-- and i am SOSOSO HONORED TO RECIEVE UR ART OOOOmg i'd love to upload it & credit you !!! :D thank you so, so so so so much !! AAAAAAAAAH
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
@Dreamliy You're welcome^^

Working on a YCH~
dc4Pd6zk_o.gif
@Dreamliy You're welcome^^

Working on a YCH~
dc4Pd6zk_o.gif
KJ.jpg
@LunaLane Aaa- Thank you! I would love to draw them , just tend them in here^^
I'm glad you like my art style!
@LunaLane Aaa- Thank you! I would love to draw them , just tend them in here^^
I'm glad you like my art style!
KJ.jpg