Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 198 199
@amansyndai Just checking with you if we're both talking about the same thing haha. I guess you got spoiled on what he looks like later? XD
@amansyndai Just checking with you if we're both talking about the same thing haha. I guess you got spoiled on what he looks like later? XD
c25812c31c53238298d0f3bc0a4bbf6267e02d5b.png
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
Uc6vApJ.pngp7bC92h.pngz0Q0BAK.pngQJAOLGp.png5cGqrId.pngMmr9HrK.pngi8eD0Ym.pnggebx48s.png
Yeah, it's hard to avoid spoilers entirely on a 20 year old manga [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1] although I don't know everything as far as I'm aware. I also think the silhouette of Zangetsu's shikai would work. I love his bankai, but his shikai is way more recognizable.
Yeah, it's hard to avoid spoilers entirely on a 20 year old manga although I don't know everything as far as I'm aware.

I also think the silhouette of Zangetsu's shikai would work. I love his bankai, but his shikai is way more recognizable.
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
@amansyndai @SakraKaine Now that I think about it, the symbol on Rukia's glove might work well as well. While it's not representative of the whole series, the colors are recognizable and the skull and flame emblems go with the themes well

https://s2.dmcdn.net/v/XBon1EREfdCd1icr/x120
@amansyndai @SakraKaine Now that I think about it, the symbol on Rukia's glove might work well as well. While it's not representative of the whole series, the colors are recognizable and the skull and flame emblems go with the themes well

https://s2.dmcdn.net/v/XBon1EREfdCd1icr/x120
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
Uc6vApJ.pngp7bC92h.pngz0Q0BAK.pngQJAOLGp.png5cGqrId.pngMmr9HrK.pngi8eD0Ym.pnggebx48s.png
Zangetsu though has a particular sentimental value to me. The glove is very recognizable and the symbol seems like it might work better as an icon, but at the same time Zangetsu is...I dunno. There's something intimate about it, I guess? My perfectionism really thinks the symbol on the glove is better, but my heart says no *dramatic swooning*
Zangetsu though has a particular sentimental value to me. The glove is very recognizable and the symbol seems like it might work better as an icon, but at the same time Zangetsu is...I dunno. There's something intimate about it, I guess? My perfectionism really thinks the symbol on the glove is better, but my heart says no *dramatic swooning*
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
@Fractee

We'll see what we can do! Thanks for the images! We should be able to do Zangetsu; design's simple enough that we should be able to get it on a button without much issue. We might make one Rukia's glove, too, though that one could pose significantly more difficult? We're not the best with skulls, but we might be able to get it down
@Fractee

We'll see what we can do! Thanks for the images! We should be able to do Zangetsu; design's simple enough that we should be able to get it on a button without much issue. We might make one Rukia's glove, too, though that one could pose significantly more difficult? We're not the best with skulls, but we might be able to get it down
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
@SakraKaine Thank you so much! Dw, do what you can. I'm not even sure you can make a skull and still have the flame around it without the skull being so small that it's basically a dot haha. Zangetsu might be the only one possible here now that I think about it XD
@SakraKaine Thank you so much! Dw, do what you can. I'm not even sure you can make a skull and still have the flame around it without the skull being so small that it's basically a dot haha. Zangetsu might be the only one possible here now that I think about it XD
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
these are adorable!! can't wait to use 'em <3
these are adorable!! can't wait to use 'em <3
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
these are so cute! i cant wait to put them in my bio :3
these are so cute! i cant wait to put them in my bio :3
These are very cute and useful :3!! /pos, the only issue is trying to copy and paste them into my forums signatures and dragon bios </3
These are very cute and useful :3!! /pos, the only issue is trying to copy and paste them into my forums signatures and dragon bios </3
Quote:
OUT BY SIXTEEN OR DEAD ON THE SCENE BUT TOGETHER FOREVER !! /ref
Apollo !!
ePOliyb.png
y0rbHJY.png
@XL33PYB0X I assume you're new? (not negative) Because images can't just be copy and pasted places on Flight Rising. In case you indeed need it, here is a guide to how to insert images in forum posts, bios, signatures and the like: click here
@XL33PYB0X I assume you're new? (not negative) Because images can't just be copy and pasted places on Flight Rising. In case you indeed need it, here is a guide to how to insert images in forum posts, bios, signatures and the like: click here
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
1 2 ... 167 168 169 170 171 ... 198 199