Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tiny Identity Buttons
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 205 206
[quote name="KodaIsSoda" date="2023-12-04 14:33:56" ] I really want to collect all the new buttons for fluff moth but for some goofy reason I can’t hyperfixate on that and I’m only hyper fixating on glimmer & gloom to yoink my daily moolah [/quote] That is a mood, you want to hyperfixate on one thing but you can't because you're only hyperfixating on something else. ADHD moment
KodaIsSoda wrote on 2023-12-04 14:33:56:
I really want to collect all the new buttons for fluff moth but for some goofy reason I can’t hyperfixate on that and I’m only hyper fixating on glimmer & gloom to yoink my daily moolah
That is a mood, you want to hyperfixate on one thing but you can't because you're only hyperfixating on something else. ADHD moment
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png
PRICTGJ.png2VtxnMX.pngh8xC2D1.pngyZFrBUC.png.pngqhK4FYS.png.png
@Nessie97 yuh
@Nessie97 yuh
kvvLrIE.pngcupiodemisapphtherian.pngARJswEF.png6Bzw5p1.pngkvvLrIE.pngehtRleb.pngARJswEF.pngXCEDzej.gifkvvLrIE.png
fLdYOuE.png5xiTZy6.png q3Me7tJ.png5w4eRn8.pngJ8QoPxT.pngtqGkHih.png
@KodaIsSoda Next time you post the pinglist, could you put in the detail that I mostly just make button edits? (As in, recombine icons with different text and the like for more button variations) Just so that someone doesn't ping me hoping to get a button done that I don't have the competence for lol

Also, ADHD lol. Right now I'm hyperfixated on sorting all the fanart I hoard on my phone so I make sure I always have my favorite ones at hand to look at while I dump the rest on my computer so I don't run out of space lol
@KodaIsSoda Next time you post the pinglist, could you put in the detail that I mostly just make button edits? (As in, recombine icons with different text and the like for more button variations) Just so that someone doesn't ping me hoping to get a button done that I don't have the competence for lol

Also, ADHD lol. Right now I'm hyperfixated on sorting all the fanart I hoard on my phone so I make sure I always have my favorite ones at hand to look at while I dump the rest on my computer so I don't run out of space lol
c25812c31c53238298d0f3bc0a4bbf6267e02d5b.png
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
Uc6vApJ.pngp7bC92h.pngz0Q0BAK.pngQJAOLGp.png5cGqrId.pngMmr9HrK.pngi8eD0Ym.pnggebx48s.png
Alr!
Alr!
kvvLrIE.pngcupiodemisapphtherian.pngARJswEF.png6Bzw5p1.pngkvvLrIE.pngehtRleb.pngARJswEF.pngXCEDzej.gifkvvLrIE.png
fLdYOuE.png5xiTZy6.png q3Me7tJ.png5w4eRn8.pngJ8QoPxT.pngtqGkHih.png
@Nessie97 OMG YESSS those look awesome!! thank you <3
@Nessie97 OMG YESSS those look awesome!! thank you <3
fc4zvun.png
dKhojIr.png
BNiGiij.png
magMkkv.png

call me kit or feathers
here for pretty dragons
college student, might respond slow
check out the accent i made!
@Floofyfeathers
Np!
@Floofyfeathers
Np!
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png
PRICTGJ.png2VtxnMX.pngh8xC2D1.pngyZFrBUC.png.pngqhK4FYS.png.png
Love all these buttons so much!! One of these is broken however, I think it was supposed to be the one for Last Life [quote name="Nessie97" date="2023-12-03 11:29:12" ] [b]Fandoms - Other[/b] I'd assume what you meant by life series are like limited life, double life, last life, etc. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BNiGiij.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tqq8EAq.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Eqryp9i.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/magMkkv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KUsyfU1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C27v1GH.png[/img] [rule] [/quote] Any chance this could be fixed? I'd love to add it to things! :D (Oo! And while I'm at it, could someone maybe make a general Life Series one instead of the individual seasons?)
Love all these buttons so much!!
One of these is broken however, I think it was supposed to be the one for Last Life
Nessie97 wrote on 2023-12-03 11:29:12:
Fandoms - Other
I'd assume what you meant by life series are like limited life, double life, last life, etc.
BNiGiij.png
tqq8EAq.png
Eqryp9i.png
magMkkv.png
KUsyfU1.png
C27v1GH.png

Any chance this could be fixed? I'd love to add it to things! :D
(Oo! And while I'm at it, could someone maybe make a general Life Series one instead of the individual seasons?)
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
@TCMEcho It was broken when I looked at your message, but then it was fixed when I checked both the original message and yours. So it's probably an issue with imgur unfortunately (issues with imgur is the reason ElectricBorealis has been backing up all the image files - just in case everything was lost in a more definitive way. It kinda gave us a scare that one time because at least half of the buttons had completely bugged out). So I'm not sure they can do anything, but hopefully it'll go away soon :/
@TCMEcho It was broken when I looked at your message, but then it was fixed when I checked both the original message and yours. So it's probably an issue with imgur unfortunately (issues with imgur is the reason ElectricBorealis has been backing up all the image files - just in case everything was lost in a more definitive way. It kinda gave us a scare that one time because at least half of the buttons had completely bugged out). So I'm not sure they can do anything, but hopefully it'll go away soon :/
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
Uc6vApJ.pngp7bC92h.pngz0Q0BAK.pngQJAOLGp.png5cGqrId.pngMmr9HrK.pngi8eD0Ym.pnggebx48s.png
@Fractee Ah, alright! I'll keep an eye on it lol.
I might try my hand at making that Life Series button though! I'll send it here if I like how it turns out :]
@Fractee Ah, alright! I'll keep an eye on it lol.
I might try my hand at making that Life Series button though! I'll send it here if I like how it turns out :]
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
@TCMEcho Oop, looks like it's broken again on my end :')
Good luck!
@TCMEcho Oop, looks like it's broken again on my end :')
Good luck!
Q0p4QGz.png
MUYNhfy.png
08P5HoQ.png
plHJimS.png
1 2 ... 143 144 145 146 147 ... 205 206