Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Introducing the Mirrored Fae Hybrid!
1 2 3 4
After creating the Coatlsneak, I decided to create this hybrid abomination. I call it the Mirrored Fae! Sporting two pairs of shimmering wings, this elusive hybrid hailing from the scarred wastelands of the Plague Flight and the glowing forests of the Arcane Flight has a diet of only meat and insects. In it's hatchling stages, it does not have its wings, as it grows them later into its life. [img]https://imgur.com/6L8ulc9.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/lbhXK6N.png[/img]
After creating the Coatlsneak, I decided to create this hybrid abomination. I call it the Mirrored Fae! Sporting two pairs of shimmering wings, this elusive hybrid hailing from the scarred wastelands of the Plague Flight and the glowing forests of the Arcane Flight has a diet of only meat and insects. In it's hatchling stages, it does not have its wings, as it grows them later into its life. 6L8ulc9.png lbhXK6N.png
Could be more cursed
Could be more cursed
[quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-09-11 11:00:40" ] Could be more cursed [/quote] My answer is yes
ClownEngaged wrote on 2021-09-11 11:00:40:
Could be more cursed
My answer is yes
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[quote name="MortErreur" date="2021-09-11 11:12:20" ] [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-09-11 11:00:40" ] Could be more cursed [/quote] My answer is yes [/quote] Add the fae arms and legs and maybe a third set of fae eyes and maybe more fins and then it's perfect[s]ly cursed[/s] The way it is is kinda cute tough!
MortErreur wrote on 2021-09-11 11:12:20:
Could be more cursed
My answer is yes

Add the fae arms and legs and maybe a third set of fae eyes and maybe more fins and then it's perfectly cursed

The way it is is kinda cute tough!
SIG-02.png
[quote name="NVFG" date="2021-09-11 11:44:56" ] [quote name="MortErreur" date="2021-09-11 11:12:20" ] [quote name="ClownEngaged" date="2021-09-11 11:00:40" ] Could be more cursed [/quote] My answer is yes [/quote] Add the fae arms and legs and maybe a third set of fae eyes and maybe more fins and then it's perfect[s]ly cursed[/s] The way it is is kinda cute tough! [/quote] @NVFG your wish is my command ;) [img]https://imgur.com/6L8ulc9.png[/img] edit, made this new version the new version of the Mirrored Fae
NVFG wrote on 2021-09-11 11:44:56:
MortErreur wrote on 2021-09-11 11:12:20:
Could be more cursed
My answer is yes

Add the fae arms and legs and maybe a third set of fae eyes and maybe more fins and then it's perfectly cursed

The way it is is kinda cute tough!

@NVFG your wish is my command ;)
6L8ulc9.png

edit, made this new version the new version of the Mirrored Fae
@StarreDragon May I draw this magnificent beast? Maybe make an adopt base?

This is probably my new favorite thing on the site.

[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
[quote name="Jouska28" date="2021-09-11 12:45:51" ] @StarreDragon May I draw this magnificent beast? Maybe make an adopt base? This is probably my new favorite thing on the site. [/quote] @Jouska28 heck yeah, you can! Just be sure to credit the original.
Jouska28 wrote on 2021-09-11 12:45:51:

@Jouska28 heck yeah, you can! Just be sure to credit the original.
@StarreDragon Absolutely, will do!

If I do end up making an adopt base (I'll let you know if I do, kinda busy atm though), would you prefer I make it free or would you rather split profit? (since this is originally your idea, and I'm just a fan of it!)
@StarreDragon Absolutely, will do!

If I do end up making an adopt base (I'll let you know if I do, kinda busy atm though), would you prefer I make it free or would you rather split profit? (since this is originally your idea, and I'm just a fan of it!)
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28, we could split profits, 50/50?
@Jouska28, we could split profits, 50/50?
@StarreDragon Sure thing! I plan on doodling them regardless (will post here) but if I end up making an adopt thread, I'll contact you and make sure it links back here!
@StarreDragon Sure thing! I plan on doodling them regardless (will post here) but if I end up making an adopt thread, I'll contact you and make sure it links back here!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
1 2 3 4