Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | come get some free lore yo [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
heyo im looking to practice my writing, specifically fr lore, so im opening this up to try and write things for dragons that aren't my own :)

drop me a link to your dragon, along with any ideas/prompts you'd like me to include, and i'll see what i can do!

im more interested in writing short snippets of stories (about 500-1000 words), like as i did for my dragons Cadmium and Porticullis, rather than do bios

if you'd like another example of my writing, i did a longer, multi-chapter story about a reanimated chipmunk skeleton, which you can find - here!

reminder that im doing this for free and for my own practice, so im allowed to refuse any dragons you send, and if you're dissatisfied with what i write, find a different writer ;)

if you do end up liking and using the lore i write, please add credit wherever you put it!

(no need to ping, im subscribed to this thread)

slots:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -

once slots are full, please do not send a derg until another slot is open again!

this is now indefinitely closed for the foreseeable future as my official lore shop, Perrine's Prose, is now open! :D check it out -here-
heyo im looking to practice my writing, specifically fr lore, so im opening this up to try and write things for dragons that aren't my own :)

drop me a link to your dragon, along with any ideas/prompts you'd like me to include, and i'll see what i can do!

im more interested in writing short snippets of stories (about 500-1000 words), like as i did for my dragons Cadmium and Porticullis, rather than do bios

if you'd like another example of my writing, i did a longer, multi-chapter story about a reanimated chipmunk skeleton, which you can find - here!

reminder that im doing this for free and for my own practice, so im allowed to refuse any dragons you send, and if you're dissatisfied with what i write, find a different writer ;)

if you do end up liking and using the lore i write, please add credit wherever you put it!

(no need to ping, im subscribed to this thread)

slots:
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -

once slots are full, please do not send a derg until another slot is open again!

this is now indefinitely closed for the foreseeable future as my official lore shop, Perrine's Prose, is now open! :D check it out -here-
DRAGONS !
@foureclipse hihi i love ur writing style!! could you perhaps do a snippet for grima? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70406655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704067/70406655_350.png[/img][/url] he's an advisor to the clan leaders who has some uh.. very sinister ulterior motives. hence why he's named after [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e4/37/63/e43763579c01f7311be61c3d070e8eb1.jpg]this[/url] slimy fellow from lotr ...i mean look at him. perhaps he is trying to convert my clan into the shadow flight? (ignore his eye color not relevant look away) or if that's not to your liking maybe kazuki? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28006730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/280068/28006730_350.png[/img][/url] he's one of the dragons from my old account, so i imagine him as kind of a clan elder. he's a merchant, but he's very old and forgetful. constantly has the hatchlings running around after some artifact or other he's lost some place. (maybe it's a front for his true cunning?) anything or nothing is fine!! either way i wanna see more of your work i really enjoyed reading it :D
@foureclipse

hihi i love ur writing style!!

could you perhaps do a snippet for grima?
70406655_350.png
he's an advisor to the clan leaders who has some uh.. very sinister ulterior motives. hence why he's named after this slimy fellow from lotr

...i mean look at him. perhaps he is trying to convert my clan into the shadow flight? (ignore his eye color not relevant look away)

or if that's not to your liking maybe kazuki?
28006730_350.png
he's one of the dragons from my old account, so i imagine him as kind of a clan elder. he's a merchant, but he's very old and forgetful. constantly has the hatchlings running around after some artifact or other he's lost some place. (maybe it's a front for his true cunning?)

anything or nothing is fine!! either way i wanna see more of your work i really enjoyed reading it :D
xxxxx ezgif-2-7dc729185173.gif 60fa51d2a5620061274718.gif

it/he - fr+2
60fa3371209db146821474.gif
@sprixyn

Grima:

Grima stood still and politely, smiling just ever so slightly, despite all the stares directed his way. The clan leaders listened to their petitioners, whose voices echoed against the high, gnarled walls and ceiling of the audience chamber, and Grima listened to the clan leaders.

Not listen with his ears, understand. No, not through body language, either. Grima didn't face the clan leaders to watch their shifts in posture, the changes in expression, where their gazes moved. Whenever they spoke, the words passed over Grima like water rolling down an oily leaf, becoming faraway and unimportant. No, he had more important work to do.

He listened, with the strange senses that had first stolen his attention away that night as a hatchling, lying with his friends at night gazing up at the stars. He'd been laughing, happy, content and with a full belly, his eyes lazily wandering from constellation to constellation above--until the sky went blank. Not blank. Empty. Complete, utter blackness, a void, that pulled at the young skydancer--until something inside him SNAPPED, and the pull rebounded, the darkness suddenly rushing into him, pushing, filling him up whether he wanted it or not. When he'd blinked awake next, the stars were back, the sky just the same . . . but he no longer was.

The veins of blackness still itched sometimes, reminding him of that night. Even when they didn't itch, other dragons' stares and whispers did its job. You are not one of us. You do not belong here. And yet here he stood, beside the clan leaders, up on the dais, raised above the ranks of the rest of the clan. Here, he could hold his head high and smile, pretend pretend pretend to belong. As long as no one else heard the whispers that tugged at his consciousness when awake and invaded his dreams when asleep, he still belonged.

And, well, if he did his job. Grima refocused, ignoring the eyes upon him, and listened using that other sense, tossing it out across the crowd like a fisher with their net, before gathering it back in. He . . . tilted, recentering the direction of the other sense. Centered the net on himself, and lifted the ends of it up, so all the caught fish came falling down on him.

He swam amid a thousand different thoughts, feelings, half-conscious impressions and quick, fleeting judgements. He braced himself for the sudden rush of awareness, of knowledge, of the clan's distrust and hatred for him--he was used to this now, yes, yes he was, yes he could tell himself that, still--and pushed past it until he found the prize he sought after: the petitioner, and the clan leaders. Thanks to the strange dark magic traced like a web across his skin and feathers, he now had access to these dragons' true, unfiltered intentions. Not mind-reading, really, there was no clear stream of thoughts. Mere impressions of what they were really feeling--shadows, it could be said.

And Grima knew what he had to say. Knew what the shadows wanted him to say--for the good of the clan, of course. Of course. He was the leaders' advisor; everything he did was for the good of the clan. Yes.

One leader glanced his way. Grima was already leaning their way, having felt the tug of desire from the shadow-tell, and, still smiling, so quiet and polite, and thoughtful was he, he knew the leader was thinking, he whispered in the leader's ear what they ought to do.

When he moved back, the shadow-tell died down slightly, the constant push and pull on his mind and body eased, and Grima was able to relax just that much. All for the good of the clan. And, hopefully, if he listened and obeyed well enough, long enough, he could get those cursed veins to stop itching.

He wasn't so sure about the stares.

~~~~
that was fun! what a pretty derg. hope this lore works for you!

Kazuki:

"Thanks, Kazu!" the young nocturne chirped, the shiny stone clutched tight in their claws as they zipped away.

Kazuki smiled and hummed happily to himself as he moved back into his den, bustling about putting away the tools he'd used to cut and polish the hatchling's lucky find for them. He always liked it when kids came to him for help, so was always willing to set aside whatever he was working on at the time, but he really ought to catalogue the last of last week's trade into the clan's official records . . .

He moved to his desk and sat down amid the nest of cluttered papers, looking at the disorganized mess with just a hint of pride and self-ironic humor before digging through it find the proper reports. When he found them, he lit a new candle--the sun was going down, he saw through his den window--and settled down to finish up the last lines.

Ah, but his quill. His quill, where did it--oh, he knew. "Silly, silly," he muttered, shaking his head in amusement as he hurried away from his desk. "Of course it's just--"

He blinked down at the far edge of his nest, where, yes, there were the couple of books and the stack of notes he'd been taking last night during some late researching, but no quill. He frowned. "Really, now," he huffed. "That's just rude." Had his kelpie come through and made a mess . . . ? No, everything else in his den was, well, not in order, but at least familiar in its usual disarray. Nothing seemed out of place . . .

Oh! He'd lent it to . . . no, no, they were out on vacation. Hm.

Kazuki reached up to scratch his head--and his claws touched a feather that was distinctly not his own. He slowly pulled it down and held it before him, eyes squinted suspiciously. When he figured it out, he gaped in surprise, then couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head wryly.

Maybe he was getting too old for this if he was losing his quill in his own feathers . . . but, well. The day he couldn't find it again, maybe that day he would retire. Until then--he moved back to his desk to finally, finally get those trade records complete, happily humming the same tune before.

Huh. He'd just noticed. He knew this song by heart, remembered it from his earliest days. But, at some point, apparently, he'd forgotten the words.

~~~~
love his outfit! the idea for this was inspired by the time i forgot where my glasses were and they were, in fact, right on my face. xD

thanks for sending in dergs! if you decide to put these snippets on their bios or anywhere, please credit me! :D
@sprixyn

Grima:

Grima stood still and politely, smiling just ever so slightly, despite all the stares directed his way. The clan leaders listened to their petitioners, whose voices echoed against the high, gnarled walls and ceiling of the audience chamber, and Grima listened to the clan leaders.

Not listen with his ears, understand. No, not through body language, either. Grima didn't face the clan leaders to watch their shifts in posture, the changes in expression, where their gazes moved. Whenever they spoke, the words passed over Grima like water rolling down an oily leaf, becoming faraway and unimportant. No, he had more important work to do.

He listened, with the strange senses that had first stolen his attention away that night as a hatchling, lying with his friends at night gazing up at the stars. He'd been laughing, happy, content and with a full belly, his eyes lazily wandering from constellation to constellation above--until the sky went blank. Not blank. Empty. Complete, utter blackness, a void, that pulled at the young skydancer--until something inside him SNAPPED, and the pull rebounded, the darkness suddenly rushing into him, pushing, filling him up whether he wanted it or not. When he'd blinked awake next, the stars were back, the sky just the same . . . but he no longer was.

The veins of blackness still itched sometimes, reminding him of that night. Even when they didn't itch, other dragons' stares and whispers did its job. You are not one of us. You do not belong here. And yet here he stood, beside the clan leaders, up on the dais, raised above the ranks of the rest of the clan. Here, he could hold his head high and smile, pretend pretend pretend to belong. As long as no one else heard the whispers that tugged at his consciousness when awake and invaded his dreams when asleep, he still belonged.

And, well, if he did his job. Grima refocused, ignoring the eyes upon him, and listened using that other sense, tossing it out across the crowd like a fisher with their net, before gathering it back in. He . . . tilted, recentering the direction of the other sense. Centered the net on himself, and lifted the ends of it up, so all the caught fish came falling down on him.

He swam amid a thousand different thoughts, feelings, half-conscious impressions and quick, fleeting judgements. He braced himself for the sudden rush of awareness, of knowledge, of the clan's distrust and hatred for him--he was used to this now, yes, yes he was, yes he could tell himself that, still--and pushed past it until he found the prize he sought after: the petitioner, and the clan leaders. Thanks to the strange dark magic traced like a web across his skin and feathers, he now had access to these dragons' true, unfiltered intentions. Not mind-reading, really, there was no clear stream of thoughts. Mere impressions of what they were really feeling--shadows, it could be said.

And Grima knew what he had to say. Knew what the shadows wanted him to say--for the good of the clan, of course. Of course. He was the leaders' advisor; everything he did was for the good of the clan. Yes.

One leader glanced his way. Grima was already leaning their way, having felt the tug of desire from the shadow-tell, and, still smiling, so quiet and polite, and thoughtful was he, he knew the leader was thinking, he whispered in the leader's ear what they ought to do.

When he moved back, the shadow-tell died down slightly, the constant push and pull on his mind and body eased, and Grima was able to relax just that much. All for the good of the clan. And, hopefully, if he listened and obeyed well enough, long enough, he could get those cursed veins to stop itching.

He wasn't so sure about the stares.

~~~~
that was fun! what a pretty derg. hope this lore works for you!

Kazuki:

"Thanks, Kazu!" the young nocturne chirped, the shiny stone clutched tight in their claws as they zipped away.

Kazuki smiled and hummed happily to himself as he moved back into his den, bustling about putting away the tools he'd used to cut and polish the hatchling's lucky find for them. He always liked it when kids came to him for help, so was always willing to set aside whatever he was working on at the time, but he really ought to catalogue the last of last week's trade into the clan's official records . . .

He moved to his desk and sat down amid the nest of cluttered papers, looking at the disorganized mess with just a hint of pride and self-ironic humor before digging through it find the proper reports. When he found them, he lit a new candle--the sun was going down, he saw through his den window--and settled down to finish up the last lines.

Ah, but his quill. His quill, where did it--oh, he knew. "Silly, silly," he muttered, shaking his head in amusement as he hurried away from his desk. "Of course it's just--"

He blinked down at the far edge of his nest, where, yes, there were the couple of books and the stack of notes he'd been taking last night during some late researching, but no quill. He frowned. "Really, now," he huffed. "That's just rude." Had his kelpie come through and made a mess . . . ? No, everything else in his den was, well, not in order, but at least familiar in its usual disarray. Nothing seemed out of place . . .

Oh! He'd lent it to . . . no, no, they were out on vacation. Hm.

Kazuki reached up to scratch his head--and his claws touched a feather that was distinctly not his own. He slowly pulled it down and held it before him, eyes squinted suspiciously. When he figured it out, he gaped in surprise, then couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head wryly.

Maybe he was getting too old for this if he was losing his quill in his own feathers . . . but, well. The day he couldn't find it again, maybe that day he would retire. Until then--he moved back to his desk to finally, finally get those trade records complete, happily humming the same tune before.

Huh. He'd just noticed. He knew this song by heart, remembered it from his earliest days. But, at some point, apparently, he'd forgotten the words.

~~~~
love his outfit! the idea for this was inspired by the time i forgot where my glasses were and they were, in fact, right on my face. xD

thanks for sending in dergs! if you decide to put these snippets on their bios or anywhere, please credit me! :D
DRAGONS !
[center][size=1]@foureclipse do i ping you? sorry if i dont :[[/size] awoao, hello! your writing is so pretty! i don't know a better word for it, its just nice to the eyes and pleasing to read. i have 2 dragons, feel free to pick whatever. [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/751511846099615794/865672946507579392/Untitled11.png[/img][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70790109]raasho[/url]-[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70790110]tephet[/url] is my two-headed gaoler. i have a few scattered ideas for them: - they guard a temple that houses unspeakable secrets about the desert they live in - raasho was born without eyes, tephet was born with eyes. tephet was allowed to see the writings once, and raasho got jealous and may or may have not taken his eyes in a very brutal manner. sibling rivalry, am i right? - raasho is definitely the more wild, while tephet is very mellow. tephet has most of the control over their shared body, but if he is too tired raasho can take over. they have 2 seperate brains :D - raasho, while she can speak, is actually god awful at it. its all just noises. tephet tries to teach her.[/columns] [rule] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70519103][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705192/70519103_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]iszmir has a snippet of personality written for me in his bio. my idea for him is that he died, them was brought back by a vengeful spirit who i using him as a vessel to kill his family. i am now realisiing my dragons do not live happy lives. he is a loner, but can go into unspeakable fits of anger and destruction caused by the spirit, he can cause an withstand uunreal amounts of damage during these. afterwards he usually passes out from exhaustion. he has no idea that the dragons he is killing are his family, just because i thought he wasnt miserable enough.[/columns] curious to see if you can find inspiration with my dergs![/center]
@foureclipse do i ping you? sorry if i dont :[

awoao, hello! your writing is so pretty! i don't know a better word for it, its just nice to the eyes and pleasing to read.

i have 2 dragons, feel free to pick whatever.
Untitled11.png raasho-tephet is my two-headed gaoler. i have a few scattered ideas for them:
- they guard a temple that houses unspeakable secrets about the desert they live in
- raasho was born without eyes, tephet was born with eyes. tephet was allowed to see the writings once, and raasho got jealous and may or may have not taken his eyes in a very brutal manner. sibling rivalry, am i right?
- raasho is definitely the more wild, while tephet is very mellow. tephet has most of the control over their shared body, but if he is too tired raasho can take over. they have 2 seperate brains :D
- raasho, while she can speak, is actually god awful at it. its all just noises. tephet tries to teach her.

70519103_350.png iszmir has a snippet of personality written for me in his bio.
my idea for him is that he died, them was brought back by a vengeful spirit who i using him as a vessel to kill his family. i am now realisiing my dragons do not live happy lives.
he is a loner, but can go into unspeakable fits of anger and destruction caused by the spirit, he can cause an withstand uunreal amounts of damage during these. afterwards he usually passes out from exhaustion.
he has no idea that the dragons he is killing are his family, just because i thought he wasnt miserable enough.

curious to see if you can find inspiration with my dergs!
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
@smorphie

Raasho-Tephet:

They lounged across the front temple steps, one head resting on their claws, the other tilted back to face the sun and bathe in its light. Their tail twitched in long, slow sweeps up and down the stairs, leaving tiny whorls in the dust like fractured lightning. The sun shone bright, its heat overpowering in the desert, but the two-headed gaoler barely sweat.

A low, rasping growl escaped from Raasho, stretched out across their claws.

Tephet, at first, tried to ignore it. He kept his face upturned, seeking the light that had been stolen from him.

Raasho snarled.

"It's fine," Tephet hissed, despite himself. "Wait just a bit--"

The tail suddenly lashed, and Tephet's jaw tightened. Abruptly, he stood, and shook the sand out of their coat. "Fine," he said. "You want it so bad, you take over." He fell silent.

Raasho rolled her neck and shoulders with pleasure, then turned and sauntered up the steps, prowling through the temple entrance with the smooth grace of a hunter. They strode across the entrance hall without hesitation, not glancing at the murals overhead or bothering to turn their heads as they wove around and between the carved sandstone pillars. Their claws clicked against the old, broken tile. Suddenly Raasho picked up their pace, navigating through the labyrinth of rooms and passageways with ease, squeezing through half-collapsed arches and leaping across gaping holes in the floor with a reckless impatience that buzzed through their bones. The the temple was single-story--but only aboveground. At each stairway they came across, winding further and further down, Raasho rushed down it without regard to broken stairs or weakened landings, their every step sure and precise. Eventually they went so deep that sunlight no longer streamed down from holes above, leaving only the musty dark to greet them.

Not that darkness bothered them. Not anymore. Sometimes the scars across Tephet's face twinged with hurt, but in times and places like these, he was glad his sister led. Not only was she more practiced, but, unlike him, she knew the temple by sound, smell, and touch. Here in the bottom pit of the temple, she moved as confidently as she did on the first floor--rashly, that was. The caverns were in the furthest state of disrepair, with crumbling foundations, sagging wall supports, and the broken rubble from higher levels that had fallen down lay scattered haphazardly across the floor. Despite himself, Tephet felt their fur fluff, the skin underneath prickling in a shiver. He didn't like being down here, where all the weight of the temple above could crush and suffocate them at any moment, and for a brief second, he considered wrestling control from Raasho. But he didn't start grapples like that anymore. And, he supposed, what had to be done had to be done. They had been placed here for a reason. Usually he preferred to wait for the infringers to come to them, but today . . . well, they were here. Might as well get this over with.

Raasho felt her brother's reluctant acquiescence the same moment they smelled smoke. She showed her teeth in delight, that low scratchy growl building in a slow, as-yet subvocal rumble in their chest as they stalked forward. Claws silent now, she pressed them low to the ground, their fur just barely brushing the brick as they moved in a slow, inevitable creep towards the thing they'd sensed beneath them over an hour before. They came closer. And closer. And--

They loomed over the tiny puddle of light cast from a small torch wedged in the crack of a broken stone. They couldn't see the fire's glow, but felt its heat, could smell its minuscule curls of smoke, could hear the pops and crackles of the puny sparks it threw off. They couldn't see the thing crouched beside the wall, bending to study the mosaic up close, nor could they see when the thing finally noticed them and turned with a gasp, staring in abrupt shock and terror at the enormous beast half-swallowed in shadow leering down at it like a monster from a fable. They didn't need to see, to smell the sudden fear of prey drenching their noses, nor to taste its sweat thickly on their tongues.

Raasho's teeth glinted orange, though she'd never know, as Tephet said, the barest hint of a growl edging his words, "You've disturbed our temple."

The prey-thing screamed and the torch fell from its flailing, the flame dying the instant it hit the floor and plunging them once more in complete blackness. The prey-thing screamed again, as it fumbled to turn around and run away, and its screams mingled with the roar that erupted finally from their chest as Raasho laughed in thrill of time to hunt while they lunged. The prey-thing ran hard, and fast, terrified for its life, and it barely kept ahead of the scratchings of claws and hot, panting breath pursuing it. Kept ahead.

But not for long.

~~~~
gonna apologize for this one because this is a second attempt and worse off than the first one--which got deleted, unfortunately, as i failed to save it before rollover struck :'( hope you still enjoy! your lair is lovely, and raasho-tephet are v neat :>
@smorphie

Raasho-Tephet:

They lounged across the front temple steps, one head resting on their claws, the other tilted back to face the sun and bathe in its light. Their tail twitched in long, slow sweeps up and down the stairs, leaving tiny whorls in the dust like fractured lightning. The sun shone bright, its heat overpowering in the desert, but the two-headed gaoler barely sweat.

A low, rasping growl escaped from Raasho, stretched out across their claws.

Tephet, at first, tried to ignore it. He kept his face upturned, seeking the light that had been stolen from him.

Raasho snarled.

"It's fine," Tephet hissed, despite himself. "Wait just a bit--"

The tail suddenly lashed, and Tephet's jaw tightened. Abruptly, he stood, and shook the sand out of their coat. "Fine," he said. "You want it so bad, you take over." He fell silent.

Raasho rolled her neck and shoulders with pleasure, then turned and sauntered up the steps, prowling through the temple entrance with the smooth grace of a hunter. They strode across the entrance hall without hesitation, not glancing at the murals overhead or bothering to turn their heads as they wove around and between the carved sandstone pillars. Their claws clicked against the old, broken tile. Suddenly Raasho picked up their pace, navigating through the labyrinth of rooms and passageways with ease, squeezing through half-collapsed arches and leaping across gaping holes in the floor with a reckless impatience that buzzed through their bones. The the temple was single-story--but only aboveground. At each stairway they came across, winding further and further down, Raasho rushed down it without regard to broken stairs or weakened landings, their every step sure and precise. Eventually they went so deep that sunlight no longer streamed down from holes above, leaving only the musty dark to greet them.

Not that darkness bothered them. Not anymore. Sometimes the scars across Tephet's face twinged with hurt, but in times and places like these, he was glad his sister led. Not only was she more practiced, but, unlike him, she knew the temple by sound, smell, and touch. Here in the bottom pit of the temple, she moved as confidently as she did on the first floor--rashly, that was. The caverns were in the furthest state of disrepair, with crumbling foundations, sagging wall supports, and the broken rubble from higher levels that had fallen down lay scattered haphazardly across the floor. Despite himself, Tephet felt their fur fluff, the skin underneath prickling in a shiver. He didn't like being down here, where all the weight of the temple above could crush and suffocate them at any moment, and for a brief second, he considered wrestling control from Raasho. But he didn't start grapples like that anymore. And, he supposed, what had to be done had to be done. They had been placed here for a reason. Usually he preferred to wait for the infringers to come to them, but today . . . well, they were here. Might as well get this over with.

Raasho felt her brother's reluctant acquiescence the same moment they smelled smoke. She showed her teeth in delight, that low scratchy growl building in a slow, as-yet subvocal rumble in their chest as they stalked forward. Claws silent now, she pressed them low to the ground, their fur just barely brushing the brick as they moved in a slow, inevitable creep towards the thing they'd sensed beneath them over an hour before. They came closer. And closer. And--

They loomed over the tiny puddle of light cast from a small torch wedged in the crack of a broken stone. They couldn't see the fire's glow, but felt its heat, could smell its minuscule curls of smoke, could hear the pops and crackles of the puny sparks it threw off. They couldn't see the thing crouched beside the wall, bending to study the mosaic up close, nor could they see when the thing finally noticed them and turned with a gasp, staring in abrupt shock and terror at the enormous beast half-swallowed in shadow leering down at it like a monster from a fable. They didn't need to see, to smell the sudden fear of prey drenching their noses, nor to taste its sweat thickly on their tongues.

Raasho's teeth glinted orange, though she'd never know, as Tephet said, the barest hint of a growl edging his words, "You've disturbed our temple."

The prey-thing screamed and the torch fell from its flailing, the flame dying the instant it hit the floor and plunging them once more in complete blackness. The prey-thing screamed again, as it fumbled to turn around and run away, and its screams mingled with the roar that erupted finally from their chest as Raasho laughed in thrill of time to hunt while they lunged. The prey-thing ran hard, and fast, terrified for its life, and it barely kept ahead of the scratchings of claws and hot, panting breath pursuing it. Kept ahead.

But not for long.

~~~~
gonna apologize for this one because this is a second attempt and worse off than the first one--which got deleted, unfortunately, as i failed to save it before rollover struck :'( hope you still enjoy! your lair is lovely, and raasho-tephet are v neat :>
DRAGONS !
Hiya could you write something to flesh out Sofinna? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70864271][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708643/70864271_350.png[/img][/url] Feel free to go with the flow [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Hiya could you write something to flesh out Sofinna?

70864271_350.png

Feel free to go with the flow
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
[center]@foureclipse Oh my gosh! Thank you for the opportunity! :D I have a girl called Animus, I do not have anything for her so anything would be absolutely fantastic! If it helps out, her and her mate Vox's names are a reference to the song Animus Vox by The Glitch Mob Again, thank you so so much!! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65688642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656887/65688642_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@foureclipse

Oh my gosh! Thank you for the opportunity! :D
I have a girl called Animus, I do not have anything for her so anything would be absolutely fantastic! If it helps out, her and her mate Vox's names are a reference to the song Animus Vox by The Glitch Mob
Again, thank you so so much!! :D
65688642_350.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
ohhh, thank you so much!! i didn't expect to get both- they're perfect for what i was imagining!!! :D

the idea for the "shadow-tell" is so neat, and i loved the ending of the kazuki one so much omg
n of course i'll credit you ^_^
ohhh, thank you so much!! i didn't expect to get both- they're perfect for what i was imagining!!! :D

the idea for the "shadow-tell" is so neat, and i loved the ending of the kazuki one so much omg
n of course i'll credit you ^_^
xxxxx ezgif-2-7dc729185173.gif 60fa51d2a5620061274718.gif

it/he - fr+2
60fa3371209db146821474.gif
@foureclipse maybe one of these cuties will interest you ^^ ---------------------------------- toxic is pretty much a plain sheet, iv not done much for him yet. but he live in an apocalyptic would.^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68770561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/687706/68770561_350.png[/img][/url] ------------------------------- life guard- spends her days strolling the beach saving drowning dergs ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67754476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677545/67754476_350.png[/img][/url] ---------------------------------- born for battle ,, life as a daughter of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68080787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680808/68080787_350.png[/img][/url]
@foureclipse
maybe one of these cuties will interest you ^^

toxic is pretty much a plain sheet, iv not done much for him yet.
but he live in an apocalyptic would.^^
68770561_350.png

life guard- spends her days strolling the beach saving drowning dergs ^^
67754476_350.png
born for battle ,, life as a daughter of
68080787_350.png
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@foureclipse ohmygoodness that was utterly amazing! you captured them just as i had in my mind, i adore this immensely. it sucks that you lost your first draft, that must've been frustrating ><
thank you again!
@foureclipse ohmygoodness that was utterly amazing! you captured them just as i had in my mind, i adore this immensely. it sucks that you lost your first draft, that must've been frustrating ><
thank you again!
f3wi9c4.png sef | +2 fr time | any pronouns
profile dragon
1 2 3 4 5