Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Plague Mom Gets a Friend: The Forum
1 2 3 4 5
@robouiop yeah!!!! They do seem very contrasting- but i think gheir combined knowledge and passions could lead to some messed up (affectionate) plagues and magic!!!
@robouiop yeah!!!! They do seem very contrasting- but i think gheir combined knowledge and passions could lead to some messed up (affectionate) plagues and magic!!!
tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko8_100.png
I just read the first post and got excited, because I'm a big sucker for the arcane aesthetic (as well as plague of course). Heck, my first home was actually with the arcane flight, and I'm trying to bring some of that good space-horror into my lair.

This also raises some nice possibilities for lovecraftian or cosmic horror type dragons and stories: like maybe a dragon was studying from some sort of archaic text, but uncovered knowledge of some plague-arcane abomination so terrible, they were never the same again? Or something like that.

Edit: arcane-plague subspecies idea perhaps??
Double edit: reading through this thread more and gosh there are some cool ideas

I just read the first post and got excited, because I'm a big sucker for the arcane aesthetic (as well as plague of course). Heck, my first home was actually with the arcane flight, and I'm trying to bring some of that good space-horror into my lair.

This also raises some nice possibilities for lovecraftian or cosmic horror type dragons and stories: like maybe a dragon was studying from some sort of archaic text, but uncovered knowledge of some plague-arcane abomination so terrible, they were never the same again? Or something like that.

Edit: arcane-plague subspecies idea perhaps??
Double edit: reading through this thread more and gosh there are some cool ideas

Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

@mandiblesinferno yesssss- honestly if this whole thing ended up in a arcane/plague crossbreed I’d love for it to be a two headed dragon!! Resembling radioactive mutations on animals maybe- and god just imagine the stories that could come from this! Because after all, even after the meteor gets taken care of, who knows whether it would motivate the archanist and Plaguebringer to collaborate on Other Projects??

It’s been a very good idea generator for me lately djdkdjdjsk I’ve been thinking of grabbing some fodder and giving them some lore for this one of these days!
@mandiblesinferno yesssss- honestly if this whole thing ended up in a arcane/plague crossbreed I’d love for it to be a two headed dragon!! Resembling radioactive mutations on animals maybe- and god just imagine the stories that could come from this! Because after all, even after the meteor gets taken care of, who knows whether it would motivate the archanist and Plaguebringer to collaborate on Other Projects??

It’s been a very good idea generator for me lately djdkdjdjsk I’ve been thinking of grabbing some fodder and giving them some lore for this one of these days!
That hybrid idea inspired me to make this fae-mirror abomination: [url=https://ibb.co/8DWQxw8][img]https://i.ibb.co/VW7kCGB/Untitled2126-20210611214612.png[/img][/url] This is such a fun idea, I'd love to draw more concepts like this with more feedback and input. Maybe this guy was a failed prototype for a mirror-fae that the arcanist and rotmom tried to create?
That hybrid idea inspired me to make this fae-mirror abomination:
Untitled2126-20210611214612.png
This is such a fun idea, I'd love to draw more concepts like this with more feedback and input. Maybe this guy was a failed prototype for a mirror-fae that the arcanist and rotmom tried to create?

@MandiblesInferno YOOO THAT ABSOLUTELY RULES!!!
@MandiblesInferno YOOO THAT ABSOLUTELY RULES!!!
sQMcqHN.pngmlHpBMC.pngMrw4w2X.png
@MandiblesInferno OHOHOHOH HECK YEAG MAN !!!!! thats so good what the hell,,,, /pos so pos i love funny dragon fusions so much

. oh my god the arcane/plague aesthetic is just bloodborne- /hj/pos
@MandiblesInferno OHOHOHOH HECK YEAG MAN !!!!! thats so good what the hell,,,, /pos so pos i love funny dragon fusions so much

. oh my god the arcane/plague aesthetic is just bloodborne- /hj/pos
If you know/have any good Stranger (TMA) skins hmu, I'll buy 'em from you! Same thing applies to doll/clown/mannequin skins as well! Also looking for a Black/Black/White-Orca G1 with Wind or Nature eyes
WOAOAHAO oh my god.... oh that is SO COOL holy hell.. a ALSO found ona the secrets 2 why we love the idea so much.. pinks/reds me beloved
WOAOAHAO oh my god.... oh that is SO COOL holy hell.. a ALSO found ona the secrets 2 why we love the idea so much.. pinks/reds me beloved
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
@MandiblesInferno YO THATS AWESOME WTH !!!!!!!! SO GROSS AND COOL LOVE IT A LOT [emoji=spiral star size=1][emoji=spiral star size=1]
@MandiblesInferno YO THATS AWESOME WTH !!!!!!!! SO GROSS AND COOL LOVE IT A LOT
please use it/its or he/him for me :•)
@robouiop @ChaosSyst @VHShorrortapes @bugju1ce sorry for the pin if you're already subbed to the thread but thank you! Glad to know that this weird lad gets an approval stamp

Also Bloodborne does have arcane plague vibes omg
@robouiop @ChaosSyst @VHShorrortapes @bugju1ce sorry for the pin if you're already subbed to the thread but thank you! Glad to know that this weird lad gets an approval stamp

Also Bloodborne does have arcane plague vibes omg

@Mandiblesinferno OH MY GOOOOOOOD HOLY S—T!!!!! THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! God idk how to thank you enough this is the COOLEST
@Mandiblesinferno OH MY GOOOOOOOD HOLY S—T!!!!! THIS LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! God idk how to thank you enough this is the COOLEST
1 2 3 4 5