Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC/PC] Fae on a straw adopt
1 2
Hi! So 6 years ago when I joined FR I wanted to make little adopts with coatls etc. sitting on straws or other things, I've done waaay too many versions of these so last summer I finally got around to do the fae base version. (I'm planning on doing coatls next but veils might be more interesting) So question now, would anyone be interested in these? I'm planning on opening an art and adoptable shop soon if there's any interest ~ Used one of my dragons as an example but I won't be drawing apparel, as I don't have enough time for that sadly. (I'll offer different straw patterns and a few different facial expressions) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/85495751bafbdc1641d082f112fee517/7aad1794edddfcbb-8e/s1280x1920/8655766241f38c8a581325e6a215bd98f2d0e175.png[/img] also if someone has any idea how I should price them, I'm open for any advice on that, I have no experience with selling art on FR xD [b]Pinglist for the shop: [/b] Vanitatum kwozmotis raivis AIces ReginaPhalange
Hi!
So 6 years ago when I joined FR I wanted to make little adopts with coatls etc. sitting on straws or other things, I've done waaay too many versions of these so last summer I finally got around to do the fae base version. (I'm planning on doing coatls next but veils might be more interesting)

So question now, would anyone be interested in these? I'm planning on opening an art and adoptable shop soon if there's any interest ~

Used one of my dragons as an example but I won't be drawing apparel, as I don't have enough time for that sadly. (I'll offer different straw patterns and a few different facial expressions)

8655766241f38c8a581325e6a215bd98f2d0e175.png

also if someone has any idea how I should price them, I'm open for any advice on that, I have no experience with selling art on FR xD

Pinglist for the shop:
Vanitatum
kwozmotis
raivis
AIces
ReginaPhalange
VVM4XuM.png
Honestly I don't have any experience with adopts, but I can tell you that that is very beautiful, i would LOVE to have dragons in your style!
I'd say initial price of 300g? You can add a fee on some genes and eyes or whatever, but that would be pretty much the minimum price: don't go lower ( i advise). Of course you can make it a PWYW with a base value of 300 gems or more if you are worried you're overpricing? But you are not in my opinion.

Even if before opening an art shop you should have some examples first of commissions. I always advise that cause when I look at adoptables I always look at the examples of commissions cause sometimes the ending product might be different than the sample on the shop.

edit: Do you have a pinglist or some sort? :0
Honestly I don't have any experience with adopts, but I can tell you that that is very beautiful, i would LOVE to have dragons in your style!
I'd say initial price of 300g? You can add a fee on some genes and eyes or whatever, but that would be pretty much the minimum price: don't go lower ( i advise). Of course you can make it a PWYW with a base value of 300 gems or more if you are worried you're overpricing? But you are not in my opinion.

Even if before opening an art shop you should have some examples first of commissions. I always advise that cause when I look at adoptables I always look at the examples of commissions cause sometimes the ending product might be different than the sample on the shop.

edit: Do you have a pinglist or some sort? :0
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum
Ooh thank you very much for the advice! The price sounds reasonable yeah, good to know thanks c:

Yeah for my art shop I'm working on some more examples since the stuff I'd offer there would be quite different so I'll see once I got that c: (more digital painting than anything else)

I don't have a ping list yet but I'll note you down if that's alright c:
@Vanitatum
Ooh thank you very much for the advice! The price sounds reasonable yeah, good to know thanks c:

Yeah for my art shop I'm working on some more examples since the stuff I'd offer there would be quite different so I'll see once I got that c: (more digital painting than anything else)

I don't have a ping list yet but I'll note you down if that's alright c:
VVM4XuM.png
Yes thank you!
As soon as you open I think I already have a fae that would be very lovely with your art style! I can't wait that you open <3
Yes thank you!
As soon as you open I think I already have a fae that would be very lovely with your art style! I can't wait that you open <3
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Put me down on that pinglist please! Also can I say I just. Love the way they grab onto the straw with their little feets
Put me down on that pinglist please! Also can I say I just. Love the way they grab onto the straw with their little feets
BVCmGQj.png
Might I also be added to your pinglist for these? [emoji=fae love size=1]
Might I also be added to your pinglist for these?
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
pinglist please! these are too gorgeous to resist
pinglist please! these are too gorgeous to resist
4ybh78.png NlmYDAS.png
mtHAEL4.png
SV9CXSe.png
kBHm00y.png
oiwS.png
dT9HQge.png
9YmzAZz.png
PRICTGJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b0ul.png
YLJs.png
@raivis
@AIces
@kwozmotis

added you all to the list, thank youu~
@raivis
@AIces
@kwozmotis

added you all to the list, thank youu~
VVM4XuM.png
Oh for crying out loud, I love your style... if it isn't clear by now, I would love to be pinged if you should open an adopt shop ^^
Oh for crying out loud, I love your style... if it isn't clear by now, I would love to be pinged if you should open an adopt shop ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@ReginaPhalange aw thanks, added you to the list as well c:
@ReginaPhalange aw thanks, added you to the list as well c:
VVM4XuM.png
1 2