Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Another Luminax Plushie thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@xXShiverXx Can I be put on the ping list, please?
@xXShiverXx Can I be put on the ping list, please?
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
They're adorable!
They're adorable!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
Could I be put on the ping list please?
Could I be put on the ping list please?
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Sooooo cute!!!!
Sooooo cute!!!!
They're so adorable omg!! Could I get on the progress pinglist?
They're so adorable omg!! Could I get on the progress pinglist?
- LILLY! -
no pronouns
im subscribed to every thread i make
artist!!!
!!
!!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
Aw they're absolutely adorable! [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Aw they're absolutely adorable!
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Been working off and on all day! Attepted two bodies, the first one lacked shape, the second I actually just used from a pattern I had from a different dragon plush and just put three bodies together, and it ended up working much better, now just to add the wings and feet, and other smaller details which shouldn't be too hard! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/829132424533377054/20210406_181438.jpg[/img] The first body attempt [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579858807329521666/829132453117427752/20210406_181606.jpg[/img] [size=2]@Crystalpixel, @TundraKitsune, @Overo, @Gemmi, @Dragonwyspr, @Nelsothy, @virtualpet, @balthy, @Lazyrainwing5, @hereditary, @ChaoticConfetti, @ArcaneSong, @KittyandCat, @Server, @Shinyumbreon, @Azulops, @Stormfly, @Sprinklez1234, @Aluna, @Mune, @xxvi, @Rria, @IskaldIce, @HurricaneWinds, @Seras, @Fluttering, @Sallin, @parasites, @Ichamo, @statue, @Asimiii, @Autopsy, @Huhgyblub, @Glampire, @LascielsShadow, @Twilightstar123, @Variable, @Faedora, @BapeTheFish, @StopMotionDragon, @Wizardry, @dietcoke, @ShadowStorm1404, @xxDoxxie, @SpiritFeather, @Lepton, @tytytytytytyty1, @PlagueAlchemist, @Stones, @Dragonairia, @SpiritFlower, @TheSoapyDolphin, @Experience, @ObsidianMage, @AlvildaBright, @SkyStunt, @PepperPoppers, @WindChimes, @ProbablyLying, @deersaint, @Darksilverhawk, @AlvildaBright, @etui, @ProHomo57, @Necralisk, @Shiverling, @0liver, @aprilraven, @Azurepocalypse, @Samelf, @EWSpirit, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Dreamcoyote, @wdym, @Barrdwing, @songwithnosoul, @WolfByte, @Lupik, @AndromedaFlight, @Swageus, @FaerieQueene, @Eurydise, @Cyrya, @sequoiajay, @Elfydragon, @StormyPhoenix29, @Hyllin, @hiroiYoukai, @Susinko, @computers[/size] [b][center] If you wished to be removed from this pinglist or moved to finished only please let me know![/center][/b]
Been working off and on all day! Attepted two bodies, the first one lacked shape, the second I actually just used from a pattern I had from a different dragon plush and just put three bodies together, and it ended up working much better, now just to add the wings and feet, and other smaller details which shouldn't be too hard!

20210406_181438.jpg

The first body attempt
20210406_181606.jpg

@Crystalpixel, @TundraKitsune, @Overo, @Gemmi, @Dragonwyspr, @Nelsothy, @virtualpet, @balthy, @Lazyrainwing5, @hereditary, @ChaoticConfetti, @ArcaneSong, @KittyandCat, @Server, @Shinyumbreon, @Azulops, @Stormfly, @Sprinklez1234, @Aluna, @Mune, @xxvi, @Rria, @IskaldIce, @HurricaneWinds, @Seras, @Fluttering, @Sallin, @parasites, @Ichamo, @statue, @Asimiii, @Autopsy, @Huhgyblub, @Glampire, @LascielsShadow, @Twilightstar123, @Variable, @Faedora, @BapeTheFish, @StopMotionDragon, @Wizardry, @dietcoke, @ShadowStorm1404, @xxDoxxie, @SpiritFeather, @Lepton, @tytytytytytyty1, @PlagueAlchemist, @Stones, @Dragonairia, @SpiritFlower, @TheSoapyDolphin, @Experience, @ObsidianMage, @AlvildaBright, @SkyStunt, @PepperPoppers, @WindChimes, @ProbablyLying, @deersaint, @Darksilverhawk, @AlvildaBright, @etui, @ProHomo57, @Necralisk, @Shiverling, @0liver, @aprilraven, @Azurepocalypse, @Samelf, @EWSpirit, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Dreamcoyote, @wdym, @Barrdwing, @songwithnosoul, @WolfByte, @Lupik, @AndromedaFlight, @Swageus, @FaerieQueene, @Eurydise, @Cyrya, @sequoiajay, @Elfydragon, @StormyPhoenix29, @Hyllin, @hiroiYoukai, @Susinko, @computers
If you wished to be removed from this pinglist or moved to finished only please let me know!
] >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
owo wow!
owo wow!
hehe hiiii
looks amazing!!!!!!! can’t wait to see future updates!!
looks amazing!!!!!!! can’t wait to see future updates!!
qAOaXBj.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19