Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight: Dreamers Interactions
1 2
I'm going to post little snippets sometimes of the Dreamers interacting! Some of them may be accompanied with comics from ShiftingWind.
The Dreamers' thoughts about each other. This is obviously my own take on things lmao (feat. my void!lurien)

Herrah, about Monomon: Teacher. Smart, not a PK simp. (approved)

Herrah, about Lurien: everyone knows about your crush. simp. (not approved)

Monomon, about Lurien: ayyy bestie let's do wacky experiments. sleep deprivation gang les go (Very Approved)

Monomon, about Herrah: Spider lady, I want to do tests on her silk. Good conversation. We tease Lurien about his shortness and his obvious pining. (approved)

Lurien, about Herrah: ...I'm thousands of years older than you, and yet you still get on my nerves. (Very Not Approved)

Lurien, about Monomon: please go to sleep and also don't put weed in my brownies like last time. it was an experience I would rather not repeat. You are good conversation, though. (approved)
ALSO- Void!Lurien is a personal headcanon that I made so that Lurien could have lore and coolness equal to the other Dreamers. Lurien is the youngest child/last rememberer of the Shade Lord, and he is a Void creature. The very first Higher Beings also used to be Void creatures before the Shade Lord made them forget about their lives in the Abyss. If you want more information lmk and I will infodump more XD
I'm going to post little snippets sometimes of the Dreamers interacting! Some of them may be accompanied with comics from ShiftingWind.
The Dreamers' thoughts about each other. This is obviously my own take on things lmao (feat. my void!lurien)

Herrah, about Monomon: Teacher. Smart, not a PK simp. (approved)

Herrah, about Lurien: everyone knows about your crush. simp. (not approved)

Monomon, about Lurien: ayyy bestie let's do wacky experiments. sleep deprivation gang les go (Very Approved)

Monomon, about Herrah: Spider lady, I want to do tests on her silk. Good conversation. We tease Lurien about his shortness and his obvious pining. (approved)

Lurien, about Herrah: ...I'm thousands of years older than you, and yet you still get on my nerves. (Very Not Approved)

Lurien, about Monomon: please go to sleep and also don't put weed in my brownies like last time. it was an experience I would rather not repeat. You are good conversation, though. (approved)
ALSO- Void!Lurien is a personal headcanon that I made so that Lurien could have lore and coolness equal to the other Dreamers. Lurien is the youngest child/last rememberer of the Shade Lord, and he is a Void creature. The very first Higher Beings also used to be Void creatures before the Shade Lord made them forget about their lives in the Abyss. If you want more information lmk and I will infodump more XD
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
I've always just imagined Monomon and Lurien's dynamic to be:

Lurien: monomon NO

Monomon: MONOMON YES

Herrah: (sips tea as she watches Lurien try to convince Monomon that setting Uumuu on random passerby is a bad idea)
I've always just imagined Monomon and Lurien's dynamic to be:

Lurien: monomon NO

Monomon: MONOMON YES

Herrah: (sips tea as she watches Lurien try to convince Monomon that setting Uumuu on random passerby is a bad idea)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Monomon: (floats into the spire) lurien I'm here for our sleepover!

Lurien: does that mean you're actually going to sleep

Monomon: ...

Monomon: ...anyway I brought cookies! (holds up tupperware of cookies)

Lurien: ...I'm not touching those

Monomon: aw is this because of-

Lurien: YES it's because the last time I trusted your cooking you put weed in the brownies

Lurien: I ate two of those and I started tasting colors and painted a horrid picture of His Majesty in shades of the ugliest magenta I have ever seen because somehow I got it into my head that they both tasted like flower nectar

Lurien: never again. never ever ever again.

Monomon: :(

Lurien's Butler: sir I made cookies!

Lurien: ah, aegis, thank you. please throw out monomon's cookies and for the love of Wyrm don't let anyone eat them or they'll start trying to lick paint

Lurien's Butler: of course sir. (takes cookies from monomon, putting the normal cookies on the table) (leaves)

Lurien: so how much trouble did you get into when uumuu started attacking the Pure Vessel

Monomon: ...I may have been put under house arrest.

Lurien: why are you here then

Monomon: ...you're funny when you're high.

Lurien: ...dangit monomon

Lurien: ...

Lurien: ...cookie?

Monomon: ...yes, thank you.
Monomon: (floats into the spire) lurien I'm here for our sleepover!

Lurien: does that mean you're actually going to sleep

Monomon: ...anyway I brought cookies! (holds up tupperware of cookies)

Lurien: ...I'm not touching those

Monomon: aw is this because of-

Lurien: YES it's because the last time I trusted your cooking you put weed in the brownies

Lurien: I ate two of those and I started tasting colors and painted a horrid picture of His Majesty in shades of the ugliest magenta I have ever seen because somehow I got it into my head that they both tasted like flower nectar

Lurien: never again. never ever ever again.

Monomon: :(

Lurien's Butler: sir I made cookies!

Lurien: ah, aegis, thank you. please throw out monomon's cookies and for the love of Wyrm don't let anyone eat them or they'll start trying to lick paint

Lurien's Butler: of course sir. (takes cookies from monomon, putting the normal cookies on the table) (leaves)

Lurien: so how much trouble did you get into when uumuu started attacking the Pure Vessel

Monomon: ...I may have been put under house arrest.

Lurien: why are you here then

Monomon: ...you're funny when you're high.

Lurien: ...dangit monomon

Lurien: ...cookie?

Monomon: ...yes, thank you.

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2963984/1#post_46147234][img]https://i.ibb.co/LZXJcZT/Untitled247-20210120223204.png[/img][/url] Here's the first comic I made for these! I'm working on the sleepover one right now, so it should be released soon :)
Untitled247-20210120223204.png
Here's the first comic I made for these!
I'm working on the sleepover one right now, so it should be released soon :)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2963984/1#post_46147239][img]https://i.ibb.co/GsB96QD/Untitled249-20210123111403.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/s1pfZYN/Untitled249-20210123111410.png[/img][/url] Got too lazy to finalize it so here take this pencil sketch collection with a bad cropping job-
Untitled249-20210123111403.pngUntitled249-20210123111410.png
Got too lazy to finalize it so here take this pencil sketch collection with a bad cropping job-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
@BFD666 I have an idea!
Do you know what the Put Your Finger Down challenge is?
@BFD666 I have an idea!
Do you know what the Put Your Finger Down challenge is?
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
@ShiftingWind no O-O

I'm subbed btw!

(also I had a calc test so I haven't been able to write one yet :( )
@ShiftingWind no O-O

I'm subbed btw!

(also I had a calc test so I haven't been able to write one yet :( )

A'ight (ack-)

So anyways, you hold up all your fingers, and somebody says things such as "put a finger down if you've ever worn glasses". You put a finger down if you've done said thing.
All three Dreamers could be doing that, and man would that be fun to draw
A'ight (ack-)

So anyways, you hold up all your fingers, and somebody says things such as "put a finger down if you've ever worn glasses". You put a finger down if you've done said thing.
All three Dreamers could be doing that, and man would that be fun to draw
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
*unnecessary •|bump|•*
*unnecessary •|bump|•*
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
Current projects:
Fandergs n whatnot
I just had the worst headcanon ever.

Monomon and Lurien making fun of Herrah when they learn she simped on PK and Hornet happened and then Herrah going absolute apes*** on them both
I just had the worst headcanon ever.

Monomon and Lurien making fun of Herrah when they learn she simped on PK and Hornet happened and then Herrah going absolute apes*** on them both
1 2