Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore of the Elliwoods
[center][size=6]This is my ever expanding [i]Lair Lore[/i]! [b]Please do not post![/b][/size] Meanwhile if you have come here from my userpage, ahaha funny story, nothing here is done! Everything is a WIP! Ill get to work on this eventually~ --- Lair Concept Art: (by me hehe) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Fw5Hgi6.png[/img] --- Some form, of lore,, that needs sorting,,,: By following the wind along the plains and bamboo forests of the Windswept Plateau, you may find yourself stumbling upon here, the Elliwoods! It is a massive empty field of farmland with a good amount of the few trees within the region, surrounded by patches bamboo and brush. In the center is a twisting hill covered from top to bottom with mud huts and straw shacks. The dragons here are nothing more than humble travelers, wise merchants, swashbuckling pirates, or even those who wish to escape from the life they once had. Wearing nothing more than worn down tatters with the occasional glimmers of jewelry, these retired dragons are often warm and welcoming, happy to sit down with any visitor no matter the breed nor flight. Just be warned, some of the folk here might smell like mud and sap as for many think its a pleasure to get themselves down and dirty. --- hehe thank you map update, have my lair location: [map x=1639 y=3305 view=land width=480 height=240][/map][/center]
This is my ever expanding Lair Lore!
Please do not post!

Meanwhile if you have come here from my userpage, ahaha funny story, nothing here is done! Everything is a WIP! Ill get to work on this eventually~

---

Lair Concept Art:
(by me hehe)

Fw5Hgi6.png

---

Some form, of lore,, that needs sorting,,,:

By following the wind along the plains and bamboo forests of the Windswept Plateau, you may find yourself stumbling upon here, the Elliwoods! It is a massive empty field of farmland with a good amount of the few trees within the region, surrounded by patches bamboo and brush. In the center is a twisting hill covered from top to bottom with mud huts and straw shacks. The dragons here are nothing more than humble travelers, wise merchants, swashbuckling pirates, or even those who wish to escape from the life they once had. Wearing nothing more than worn down tatters with the occasional glimmers of jewelry, these retired dragons are often warm and welcoming, happy to sit down with any visitor no matter the breed nor flight. Just be warned, some of the folk here might smell like mud and sap as for many think its a pleasure to get themselves down and dirty.

---

hehe thank you map update, have my lair location:

Heyo im Ell!! |
They/Them |
My Beloved |
CkbRBhK.gif