Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | OUTDATED - Lovecraft Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@maranimh @Devonix @ChesireCLAM @CakeOn @woodlands @Unfathomed @Motanir @Alanas @Skyblue16 @avisicarus @MoondropCat @Cadaver @MusingRat @menacingWitch @FalseKnight @Diru @Avarice @vilebambi @vaguelycanine Hi! If you are getting a ping here, it means you previously purchased a hatchling from the Lovecraft Hatchery before their coded bios were finished. These bios aren't mandatory, so if you have no interest in the lore, then I apologize for the ping and hope you have a lovely day. But if you were waiting for the lore, you can find the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2944272/4#post_45616423]Miskatonic University bio from this link[/url]. Please let me know if you have any issues with the code! And feel free to edit them however you wish to make them fit your dragons better. Enjoy! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@maranimh @Devonix @ChesireCLAM @CakeOn @woodlands @Unfathomed @Motanir @Alanas @Skyblue16 @avisicarus @MoondropCat @Cadaver @MusingRat @menacingWitch @FalseKnight @Diru @Avarice @vilebambi @vaguelycanine

Hi! If you are getting a ping here, it means you previously purchased a hatchling from the Lovecraft Hatchery before their coded bios were finished. These bios aren't mandatory, so if you have no interest in the lore, then I apologize for the ping and hope you have a lovely day.

But if you were waiting for the lore, you can find the Miskatonic University bio from this link.
Please let me know if you have any issues with the code! And feel free to edit them however you wish to make them fit your dragons better. Enjoy!
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
@RThrax @ShinyQuagsire @savii @FriedRhys @KDblack @mothsocks @Mutefae Hi! If you are getting a ping here, it means you previously purchased a hatchling from the Lovecraft Hatchery before their coded bios were finished. These bios aren't mandatory, so if you have no interest in the lore, then I apologize for the ping and hope you have a lovely day. But if you were waiting for the lore, then you can find the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2944272/4#post_45616454]Reanimator bio from this link[/url]. Please let me know if you have any issues with the code! And feel free to edit them however you wish to make them fit your dragons better. Enjoy! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@RThrax @ShinyQuagsire @savii @FriedRhys @KDblack @mothsocks @Mutefae

Hi! If you are getting a ping here, it means you previously purchased a hatchling from the Lovecraft Hatchery before their coded bios were finished. These bios aren't mandatory, so if you have no interest in the lore, then I apologize for the ping and hope you have a lovely day.

But if you were waiting for the lore, then you can find the Reanimator bio from this link.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the code! And feel free to edit them however you wish to make them fit your dragons better. Enjoy!

added starry wisdom! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
added starry wisdom!

added Rhan-Tegoth and fixed a mistake with Cthulhu [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
added Rhan-Tegoth and fixed a mistake with Cthulhu

updated the voting page to link to the new pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
updated the voting page to link to the new pinglist

I don't know if you have a pinglist specifically for lore updates (I'm already on the pair updates list), but I'd love to get a ping when the Shoggoths have finished lore!
I don't know if you have a pinglist specifically for lore updates (I'm already on the pair updates list), but I'd love to get a ping when the Shoggoths have finished lore!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste It does make sense to have a dedicated pinglist for the lore. I've added a column for that on the spreadsheet and put you on it. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And sorry for the wait! Hopefully I can get to it soon
@Gormanghaste

It does make sense to have a dedicated pinglist for the lore. I've added a column for that on the spreadsheet and put you on it.

And sorry for the wait! Hopefully I can get to it soon

@Gormanghaste

Pinging you here as well to let you know that the Shoggoths bio is ready!
@Gormanghaste

Pinging you here as well to let you know that the Shoggoths bio is ready!

Wonderful! I'll definitely be interested in Marsh and Mire's next clutch.

As to our opinions, I've never had trouble navigating both threads. I didn't really understand your other questions though?
Wonderful! I'll definitely be interested in Marsh and Mire's next clutch.

As to our opinions, I've never had trouble navigating both threads. I didn't really understand your other questions though?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7