Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help me make paper stars!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Whew, okay, threw those in after cutting a whole bunch of strips and then losing my jar lol But I found it and it's back on my shelf where it should be!

Three reds and two pinks thrown in!
Whew, okay, threw those in after cutting a whole bunch of strips and then losing my jar lol But I found it and it's back on my shelf where it should be!

Three reds and two pinks thrown in!
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Can I see a green placed into it? :)
Can I see a green placed into it? :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@/Are Of course! Throwing two greens in now [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@/Are
Of course! Throwing two greens in now
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Definitely need more yellow, and give that thing a hearty shake!

You should also hide a couple small non-stars in with them. Like those hidden object shakers they used to make :3
Definitely need more yellow, and give that thing a hearty shake!

You should also hide a couple small non-stars in with them. Like those hidden object shakers they used to make :3
krVJWCA.png
Orange!
Orange!
Hello! I love birds and music. And also science. zuKl4tj.png HQsa6bD.png
Ooh I love these lil paper stars!! I bet that jar's gonna look really pretty when it's all filled up! Definitely more blues and pinks. Or maybe some pastel colors--it'd be kinda wrong for me not to suggest pastel stars given my namesake ;3 I hope everything goes better for you, good luck! [emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1]
Ooh I love these lil paper stars!! I bet that jar's gonna look really pretty when it's all filled up!

Definitely more blues and pinks. Or maybe some pastel colors--it'd be kinda wrong for me not to suggest pastel stars given my namesake ;3

I hope everything goes better for you, good luck!
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
I love these, they're so pretty and cute! Can you throw in a purple one for me (glittery if that's possible)?
I love these, they're so pretty and cute! Can you throw in a purple one for me (glittery if that's possible)?
oJK1fXV.png
@/Mopzee @/Birdmusic @/PastelStardust @/DriftingDreams

Alright! Finally got two each of pink, orange, yellow, blue, and purple thrown in as well as a whole bunch of others to make up for all the downtime lol
@/Mopzee @/Birdmusic @/PastelStardust @/DriftingDreams

Alright! Finally got two each of pink, orange, yellow, blue, and purple thrown in as well as a whole bunch of others to make up for all the downtime lol
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
@Zorua345 I've been casually working on a similar project myself! I'd love to see a grey or two in there (for flair), and please add me to the finished pinglist!
@Zorua345 I've been casually working on a similar project myself! I'd love to see a grey or two in there (for flair), and please add me to the finished pinglist!
FbTY16c.png
More orange and possibly gold u-u
More orange and possibly gold u-u
L6GiWxp.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12