Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Late Inktober 2020!
1 2
[center]It is more then halfway October and there have been so much going on this year that i seriously didn't got to make this in time[s] and then got demotivated to not organize one bc it's late[/s] Yet some of you still send me messages and asked me about the Inktober badges and such! PLUS i had something special prepared actually for this year. Drummrol, dun dun, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39896036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/398961/39896036_350.png[/img][/url] Our brand new Inktober Mascot! [s]ignore the one missing gene, getting that fam is difficult[/s] His bio will keep track of all previous years Inktober's and will have a list of all badges too! Generously given last Christmass, gene and breed changed and 3/4th way completed. The Mascot for the coming years of Inktober, because truly, i do enjoy making and organizing these even while it's not always perfect or i stray myself. I smile with every interest and also seeing people find inspiration with the prompts on my lists! Inky here welcomes you all with the joy of drawing [img]https://i.imgur.com/7O6xHRE.png[/img] -------------- [u][b]This Inktober event will be a bit different[/b][/u] As a way to apologize and also make up for the missing time, this time, at the special marks of days completed, you can get to [b]claim past year's badges![/b] The previous years were also not cleanly organized but have been a learning experience for me! I will also make the time eligable to earn badges extend to [b]the end of November.[/b] So 40 days to complete this! Actually more time! Inktober is about creating, and we shouldn't put pressure, most is for fun. First is the inspiration, lastly the challenge. Lastly, If you already have drawn other Inktober list's themes, like Artober or others that are FR related, show them here too and they will count towards your total! It's about the collective creativity, not the brand [s]hah[/s]. -------------- [b]Now! For the list![/b] I have [i]ofcourse[/i] made a brand new fresh prompt list! You could do these out of order, or jump right into the middle. I will still announce the corresponding day prompt and when we hit day 31, continue with 1 till 20 in November. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dfY9YcV.png[/img] Hope you're having fun! The featured post will return, where i will feature a drawing from the previous day. the other post beneath will hold more details about the current new badge system with how you get bast year's badges wich i will also draw and complete. a brand new Badge will also be made just for participation this year! I really hope you all will have fun and that you are all well and healthy. <3 [/center]
It is more then halfway October and there have been so much going on this year that i seriously didn't got to make this in time and then got demotivated to not organize one bc it's late

Yet some of you still send me messages and asked me about the Inktober badges and such! PLUS i had something special prepared actually for this year.

Drummrol,
dun
dun,

39896036_350.png
Our brand new Inktober Mascot! ignore the one missing gene, getting that fam is difficult His bio will keep track of all previous years Inktober's and will have a list of all badges too!
Generously given last Christmass, gene and breed changed and 3/4th way completed. The Mascot for the coming years of Inktober, because truly, i do enjoy making and organizing these even while it's not always perfect or i stray myself. I smile with every interest and also seeing people find inspiration with the prompts on my lists!

Inky here welcomes you all with the joy of drawing
7O6xHRE.png

This Inktober event will be a bit different
As a way to apologize and also make up for the missing time, this time, at the special marks of days completed, you can get to claim past year's badges!
The previous years were also not cleanly organized but have been a learning experience for me!

I will also make the time eligable to earn badges extend to the end of November.
So 40 days to complete this! Actually more time! Inktober is about creating, and we shouldn't put pressure, most is for fun. First is the inspiration, lastly the challenge.

Lastly, If you already have drawn other Inktober list's themes, like Artober or others that are FR related, show them here too and they will count towards your total! It's about the collective creativity, not the brand hah.

Now! For the list!

I have ofcourse made a brand new fresh prompt list! You could do these out of order, or jump right into the middle. I will still announce the corresponding day prompt and when we hit day 31, continue with 1 till 20 in November.

dfY9YcV.png

Hope you're having fun! The featured post will return, where i will feature a drawing from the previous day. the other post beneath will hold more details about the current new badge system with how you get bast year's badges wich i will also draw and complete. a brand new Badge will also be made just for participation this year!

I really hope you all will have fun and that you are all well and healthy. <3
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
[center]Featured! this will feature the drawing of someone of the previous day! The previous day was "Special eye" [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768577714835685406/768577806459863060/10.21_Faceted_Eyes.jpg[/img] by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=434197]myriadofstars[/url][/center]
Featured!

this will feature the drawing of someone of the previous day!

The previous day was "Special eye"
10.21_Faceted_Eyes.jpg
by myriadofstars
[/center]
Badges
- will be added after dinner
Badges
- will be added after dinner
[/center]

You have all been pinged because you have participated in the previous year's Inktober or have shown interest or asked about one this year. I hope i catch you healthy i am not bothering you. If you rather want to be removed from this list, please say so and i will remove you. My apologies for being late this year.

for the future years, i plan to keep reusing this pinglist, so you can also give me a heads up if you rather not get pinged for 2021.

Have fun creating and if you already are creating, i am interesting in seeing it!

You have all been pinged because you have participated in the previous year's Inktober or have shown interest or asked about one this year. I hope i catch you healthy i am not bothering you. If you rather want to be removed from this list, please say so and i will remove you. My apologies for being late this year.

for the future years, i plan to keep reusing this pinglist, so you can also give me a heads up if you rather not get pinged for 2021.

Have fun creating and if you already are creating, i am interesting in seeing it!
[/center]
Today's theme would be The special eye!

Ofcourse you don't need to start with this prompt, but i do these to give some extra text and flavor for the prompt to it's easier to think of something to draw.

Is there a special eye type you absolutely love? A color you find tringueing or the primal raw power into a flight's rarest eye type? Or do you just like MORE eye? Show us! Show your fave eye or the dragon that rocks one amazingly!
Today's theme would be The special eye!

Ofcourse you don't need to start with this prompt, but i do these to give some extra text and flavor for the prompt to it's easier to think of something to draw.

Is there a special eye type you absolutely love? A color you find tringueing or the primal raw power into a flight's rarest eye type? Or do you just like MORE eye? Show us! Show your fave eye or the dragon that rocks one amazingly!
[/center]
For today's theme: Faceted Eyes! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/768577714835685406/768577806459863060/10.21_Faceted_Eyes.jpg[/img][/center]
For today's theme: Faceted Eyes!
10.21_Faceted_Eyes.jpg
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars Welcome back :D Awesome to see you again!

Today's theme is Alone.

Has one dragon of you found themselves alone during an adventure? Do they like to just be alone? Are they shunned and thus are forced to be alone? Maybe sad.. maybe a peacefull quiet moment. show us!!
@myriadofstars Welcome back :D Awesome to see you again!

Today's theme is Alone.

Has one dragon of you found themselves alone during an adventure? Do they like to just be alone? Are they shunned and thus are forced to be alone? Maybe sad.. maybe a peacefull quiet moment. show us!!
[/center]
It's a shame I don't have access to do today's theme, however I'm glad this is back!
It's a shame I don't have access to do today's theme, however I'm glad this is back!
wMXAg3w.pngOuDych9.pngoQlTGMl.png
@myriadofstars @Loxeris
Welcome back!

Today's theme is "Hunger"
Is therre a dragon that's just a glutton in your lair? One who loves to eat?
@myriadofstars @Loxeris
Welcome back!

Today's theme is "Hunger"
Is therre a dragon that's just a glutton in your lair? One who loves to eat?
[/center]
@myriadofstars @Loxeris

Theme 24 is: Playing games!

Do you have some younglings in your clan who have a favorite game? Do they play with the adults? Do the adults play games with each other and what kind? Do they go to the fairgrounds?
@myriadofstars @Loxeris

Theme 24 is: Playing games!

Do you have some younglings in your clan who have a favorite game? Do they play with the adults? Do the adults play games with each other and what kind? Do they go to the fairgrounds?
[/center]
1 2