Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Stormwing stories.
1 2 3 4
The sand felt hot under her feet. Storm looke up and met her apponents eyes. "ready, set, Fight!" Queen violet lept at Storm. Storm doged and clawed at violets side. The queens eyes were red, filled with hatred, anger, and... fear? storm bit violets tail and the queen howled in pain. Storm felt her rage coming on. Storm shot up in the air and dove. Violets eyes widened. Storm hit the ground so hard it sent a shock wave so forceful violet went flying and crashed into the wall. Storm Ran over to her and pinned her down. "why are you like this?" she cried. Storm looked into the Queens eyes. Fear and hope filled them. a voice whispered in her heart as she gazed into the queens heart. "my story begins here where we stand now. ... listen carefuly"
The sand felt hot under her feet. Storm looke up and met her apponents eyes. "ready, set, Fight!" Queen violet lept at Storm. Storm doged and clawed at violets side. The queens eyes were red, filled with hatred, anger, and... fear? storm bit violets tail and the queen howled in pain. Storm felt her rage coming on. Storm shot up in the air and dove. Violets eyes widened. Storm hit the ground so hard it sent a shock wave so forceful violet went flying and crashed into the wall. Storm Ran over to her and pinned her down. "why are you like this?" she cried. Storm looked into the Queens eyes. Fear and hope filled them. a voice whispered in her heart as she gazed into the queens heart. "my story begins here where we stand now. ... listen carefuly"
4-D939-CDF-632-A-40-EB-AE4-D-C321-A957-F0-A6.png
"
There was once a dragon named Violet. She was the Princess of the sea with her two sisters Cecelia and Stella. She loved and cared for all the life and dragons that lived in it. She was very close with her mother, who was the Queen. For many years her and her mother looked over the sea and its inhabitants. Until one day, the Queen died... Many were devastated by her death. However, Violet was the most affected.... She cried about for days... Since she was next in line to rule, she took the throne. She tried her best to rule at first, but it was hard for her. A piece of her was missing. One night, she sat in her cave. Suddenly she felt a gust of wind and then like there was another entity in the room... She looked around frantically, "Who's there?" she cried out. An all black dragon suddenly appeared. I looked the be a spiral dragon, but it had no eyes and an odd dark aura..."W-who are you?" "A spirt..." The dragon said quietly. Violet looked at them strangely. "I'm here to present a deal to you..." "and what is that?" Violet said. "I see you are struggling to rule... I know a piece of you is missing but I know how to fix that." "And how do you plan to fix that...?" "I can become part of you, I'll teach you how to rule. I'll be your new mother... I can help you bring your mother back." The dragon smiled menacingly. Violet was desperate to see her mother again, she'd do anything... "A-alright, I'll do it" she said. The spirit held out its claw and Violet shook it. Suddenly the spirit disappeared. Her claw had turned black for the spirit. Suddenly she felt lightheaded and passed out. When she awoke she felt different... Somehow, more knowledgeable. This relationship between her and the spirit continued for a while until the sprit slowly started to take over her... It drove her insane, her insanity spread throughout the rest of the palace. Including to one of her sisters, Stella. Her other sister had nearly escaped the madness. She fled to a different clan, and had fallen in love. She had five children. Storm, Crystal, Osprey, Amber, and Lilac. Violet went around causing fear in the hearts of her subjects. one day a strange dragon came to the palace. " i come to challange you for the throne" the dragon said. "you are hurting your subjects! And the time has come for the tribes to split apart once more" and so the challange began...

(credit to @nightwolf3)
"
There was once a dragon named Violet. She was the Princess of the sea with her two sisters Cecelia and Stella. She loved and cared for all the life and dragons that lived in it. She was very close with her mother, who was the Queen. For many years her and her mother looked over the sea and its inhabitants. Until one day, the Queen died... Many were devastated by her death. However, Violet was the most affected.... She cried about for days... Since she was next in line to rule, she took the throne. She tried her best to rule at first, but it was hard for her. A piece of her was missing. One night, she sat in her cave. Suddenly she felt a gust of wind and then like there was another entity in the room... She looked around frantically, "Who's there?" she cried out. An all black dragon suddenly appeared. I looked the be a spiral dragon, but it had no eyes and an odd dark aura..."W-who are you?" "A spirt..." The dragon said quietly. Violet looked at them strangely. "I'm here to present a deal to you..." "and what is that?" Violet said. "I see you are struggling to rule... I know a piece of you is missing but I know how to fix that." "And how do you plan to fix that...?" "I can become part of you, I'll teach you how to rule. I'll be your new mother... I can help you bring your mother back." The dragon smiled menacingly. Violet was desperate to see her mother again, she'd do anything... "A-alright, I'll do it" she said. The spirit held out its claw and Violet shook it. Suddenly the spirit disappeared. Her claw had turned black for the spirit. Suddenly she felt lightheaded and passed out. When she awoke she felt different... Somehow, more knowledgeable. This relationship between her and the spirit continued for a while until the sprit slowly started to take over her... It drove her insane, her insanity spread throughout the rest of the palace. Including to one of her sisters, Stella. Her other sister had nearly escaped the madness. She fled to a different clan, and had fallen in love. She had five children. Storm, Crystal, Osprey, Amber, and Lilac. Violet went around causing fear in the hearts of her subjects. one day a strange dragon came to the palace. " i come to challange you for the throne" the dragon said. "you are hurting your subjects! And the time has come for the tribes to split apart once more" and so the challange began...

(credit to @nightwolf3)
Storm let go of violet. Violet collapsed and her body dissapered. "All hail the queen!" dragons shouted. Storm knew this wouldent work. so, she left. she brought dragons from all over the sea. and she started the stormwing clan in the ruins of the ancient Storm City. Storm also formed an allegience with Night, the leader of the Skeletal clan. Storms sisters Lilac and amber left and helped the Leafy-Sea and the Bright water tribes get settled. The sea dragons who stayed loyal to Violet even though she was gone formed the Darkclaw clan and choose Stella to be the queen. Every tribe lived in peace.
As for violet, she went around the dragon world corruping others and striking fear in the hearts of everyone. She is known as The Lost Spirit, Violet, Dark Angel, and The Lost Queen.
Storm let go of violet. Violet collapsed and her body dissapered. "All hail the queen!" dragons shouted. Storm knew this wouldent work. so, she left. she brought dragons from all over the sea. and she started the stormwing clan in the ruins of the ancient Storm City. Storm also formed an allegience with Night, the leader of the Skeletal clan. Storms sisters Lilac and amber left and helped the Leafy-Sea and the Bright water tribes get settled. The sea dragons who stayed loyal to Violet even though she was gone formed the Darkclaw clan and choose Stella to be the queen. Every tribe lived in peace.
As for violet, she went around the dragon world corruping others and striking fear in the hearts of everyone. She is known as The Lost Spirit, Violet, Dark Angel, and The Lost Queen.
Slime and Sand

" SANDY THEY ARE COMING" slimy yelled. "who?" sandy awnsered "THE DRAGONS!"
"oh, sily slimy! they can come down here!" sandy said. "but Sandy! you know they can" slimy said with a pout. "have you seen them?" "no... but they still could come!"
Hungry roars echoed through the tunnels of the little slime and sand monsters home.
"come on slime! i going to eat!" sandy called. "ok... i come too."
Slime and Sand

" SANDY THEY ARE COMING" slimy yelled. "who?" sandy awnsered "THE DRAGONS!"
"oh, sily slimy! they can come down here!" sandy said. "but Sandy! you know they can" slimy said with a pout. "have you seen them?" "no... but they still could come!"
Hungry roars echoed through the tunnels of the little slime and sand monsters home.
"come on slime! i going to eat!" sandy called. "ok... i come too."
Slimy ran ahead, while Sandy trailed behind slowly. The roars continued to echo through the tunnels. The small monsters scurried to two small pits in the corner. One filled with sand, the other with a toxic looking sludge. "We can hide in here!" Slimy shouted. Catching their breath, Sandy responded, "You really think 3they wont find us here?" "Of course the won't! We blend in perfectly!" Sandy sighed as they stood on the pile of sand and slowly sunk in. Slimy jumped in to the Slime and the basically disappeared. The dragons footsteps echoed throughout their home. "WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE MONSTERS?" said a raspy voice. "We just want to play..." said another voice. Sandy didn't move an inch. Slimy peeked their head over the slime and saw two dragons standing in the middle of their home. "Wait. There are trails of slime and sand leading this way." One of the dragons says. "Well lets follow it..." Slimy ducked her head back under the slime again.
Slimy ran ahead, while Sandy trailed behind slowly. The roars continued to echo through the tunnels. The small monsters scurried to two small pits in the corner. One filled with sand, the other with a toxic looking sludge. "We can hide in here!" Slimy shouted. Catching their breath, Sandy responded, "You really think 3they wont find us here?" "Of course the won't! We blend in perfectly!" Sandy sighed as they stood on the pile of sand and slowly sunk in. Slimy jumped in to the Slime and the basically disappeared. The dragons footsteps echoed throughout their home. "WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE MONSTERS?" said a raspy voice. "We just want to play..." said another voice. Sandy didn't move an inch. Slimy peeked their head over the slime and saw two dragons standing in the middle of their home. "Wait. There are trails of slime and sand leading this way." One of the dragons says. "Well lets follow it..." Slimy ducked her head back under the slime again.
"come on!" roared one of the dragons. "i wannahugitsobad" the bigger dragon whined.
"Oh storm." the smaller one said. Slimy slipped off a rock and made a big splash. "Whatwasthat." the big one said. "a slime monster!". the dragon ran towards the slime puddle.
"ok you do that. oh and stop talking in a mumble voice." the Spiral said laughing.
"i will follow this trail." the green and grey dragon stood in the slime. slimy peeped her head out. "AH HA!" the dragon cried. Slimy felt herself being lifted up in the air. "im done for" she thought.
"come on!" roared one of the dragons. "i wannahugitsobad" the bigger dragon whined.
"Oh storm." the smaller one said. Slimy slipped off a rock and made a big splash. "Whatwasthat." the big one said. "a slime monster!". the dragon ran towards the slime puddle.
"ok you do that. oh and stop talking in a mumble voice." the Spiral said laughing.
"i will follow this trail." the green and grey dragon stood in the slime. slimy peeped her head out. "AH HA!" the dragon cried. Slimy felt herself being lifted up in the air. "im done for" she thought.
"Look Night!" the large dragon said, holding Slimy up. The spiral immediately burst into laughter. She had fallen down on the ground and said the through her giggles, "Oh my god, it's so cute!" She continued laughing for a bit. The other one looked at Slimy. Slimy stared at her, she though she was about to be eaten. Then the grey and green dragon turned back to the spiral. "Wait, isn't there supposed to be two of them?" Sandy quiver when they realized the dragon were talking of them. "Oh yeah..." The spiral stood up, "I wonder where they are?" The dragon holding Slimy hugged her close as they walked around the room looking for Sandy. "Storm, what was the other monster supposed to be?" "I think its a sand monster!" The spiral shuttered, "Ugh sand? I hate when sand gets in my satchel..." The spiral clutched the blue bag that was hidden under her wing. "Don't worry! We can clean it!" The dragon smiled at her friend. She smiled back. Slimy still being held by the guardian piped up, "Uhhhh who are you...?" The spiral shrieked, "WHATWASTHAT." The guardian put Slimy down, "You can speak?" "Yes! I haven't said anything because I though you were coming to eat us!" Slimy retorted. Sandy emerged from their sand pit. Their eyes were just visible. "Well, uh sorry..." The guardian said, "I'm Storm and this is Night." "I'm Slimy!" "And I'm Sandy..." they had finally emerged from the sand pit. They walked towards the dragons. They had gone silent because they had realized they were more than just cute little monsters... "I thought we were getting new pets Storm..." said Night. "I thought so too..." The two were clearly flustered. "How about this, we leave you here but we can visit to see your cute faces!" Storm said with a grin. "No-"Yes!" Slimy had cut Sandy off. "Come visit us whenever you'd like! As long as you don't eat us!" Storm turned to Night. Night nodded. "Alright, we'll come back and not eat you!" The group smiled, except Sandy who still wasn't still on board with the idea. They waved goodbye to the dragons as they left through the corridor.

"Look Night!" the large dragon said, holding Slimy up. The spiral immediately burst into laughter. She had fallen down on the ground and said the through her giggles, "Oh my god, it's so cute!" She continued laughing for a bit. The other one looked at Slimy. Slimy stared at her, she though she was about to be eaten. Then the grey and green dragon turned back to the spiral. "Wait, isn't there supposed to be two of them?" Sandy quiver when they realized the dragon were talking of them. "Oh yeah..." The spiral stood up, "I wonder where they are?" The dragon holding Slimy hugged her close as they walked around the room looking for Sandy. "Storm, what was the other monster supposed to be?" "I think its a sand monster!" The spiral shuttered, "Ugh sand? I hate when sand gets in my satchel..." The spiral clutched the blue bag that was hidden under her wing. "Don't worry! We can clean it!" The dragon smiled at her friend. She smiled back. Slimy still being held by the guardian piped up, "Uhhhh who are you...?" The spiral shrieked, "WHATWASTHAT." The guardian put Slimy down, "You can speak?" "Yes! I haven't said anything because I though you were coming to eat us!" Slimy retorted. Sandy emerged from their sand pit. Their eyes were just visible. "Well, uh sorry..." The guardian said, "I'm Storm and this is Night." "I'm Slimy!" "And I'm Sandy..." they had finally emerged from the sand pit. They walked towards the dragons. They had gone silent because they had realized they were more than just cute little monsters... "I thought we were getting new pets Storm..." said Night. "I thought so too..." The two were clearly flustered. "How about this, we leave you here but we can visit to see your cute faces!" Storm said with a grin. "No-"Yes!" Slimy had cut Sandy off. "Come visit us whenever you'd like! As long as you don't eat us!" Storm turned to Night. Night nodded. "Alright, we'll come back and not eat you!" The group smiled, except Sandy who still wasn't still on board with the idea. They waved goodbye to the dragons as they left through the corridor.

The Darkest Secret

"ow... my head.. why is everything so dark?' storm whimpered. " MUAHAHAHAHAH" laughed a voice. i a finally found you!" Storm shot out of bed and fell down the stairs. "night! night!" she cried out sobbing "help" "storm! what? i still have to fix my bow! why are you crying?" Night said quickly. "i think the evil spirit is trying to corrupt me!" storm cried out in pain. "i cant do anything at the moment. you are a bit... big as you are a dragon and i am stuck as a wolf. no dont change it will hurt and you know that!" night said "but what can i do!" Storm whimpered. " i dont know storm..."
The Darkest Secret

"ow... my head.. why is everything so dark?' storm whimpered. " MUAHAHAHAHAH" laughed a voice. i a finally found you!" Storm shot out of bed and fell down the stairs. "night! night!" she cried out sobbing "help" "storm! what? i still have to fix my bow! why are you crying?" Night said quickly. "i think the evil spirit is trying to corrupt me!" storm cried out in pain. "i cant do anything at the moment. you are a bit... big as you are a dragon and i am stuck as a wolf. no dont change it will hurt and you know that!" night said "but what can i do!" Storm whimpered. " i dont know storm..."

Night looked up at Storm. She sighed, "Storm, I wish I could help you..." Night glances at the desk where her broken bow sat. Pieces were scattered across the surface. "But you know I can't do much as a wolf." Storm nodded, "I know that but do you have any ideas as to what I could do?" "I have no ideas..." Night muttered. She placed her paw on her forehead. "I can't even think straight anymore..." Storm looked at Night with a concerned look. She had known that Night had been up fixing her bow, but it looked like she hadn't slept since the attack. "Night, go get some rest. You look like you need it..." Storm said sternly. Night looked up, "You sure? I want to make sure your leg is feeling better first." "Its better but I'm still limping. We will be fine." Storm said, attempting to comfort Night. "A-are you sure?" "Night. Go get some sleep." Night sighed and went upstairs, she curled up on one the mats and went to sleep.

Night looked up at Storm. She sighed, "Storm, I wish I could help you..." Night glances at the desk where her broken bow sat. Pieces were scattered across the surface. "But you know I can't do much as a wolf." Storm nodded, "I know that but do you have any ideas as to what I could do?" "I have no ideas..." Night muttered. She placed her paw on her forehead. "I can't even think straight anymore..." Storm looked at Night with a concerned look. She had known that Night had been up fixing her bow, but it looked like she hadn't slept since the attack. "Night, go get some rest. You look like you need it..." Storm said sternly. Night looked up, "You sure? I want to make sure your leg is feeling better first." "Its better but I'm still limping. We will be fine." Storm said, attempting to comfort Night. "A-are you sure?" "Night. Go get some sleep." Night sighed and went upstairs, she curled up on one the mats and went to sleep.
Storm sighed. The sun was rising and night was still sleeping. “I guess I could do something for her!” Storm thought cheerfully. Storm went into the kitchen. She took eggs,milk, flour, and other stuff out and mixed it. “For a special treat I’ll add chocolate chips!”
After her cooking storm went over to nights desk and started fixing the splinters of Nights now. “A ha! That’s why she couldn’t fix it! A little part of it is missing! Hmmm...” storm thought. Storm dug into the little bag she had and pulled out a shard of shadow stone. The little crystal glowed a deep purple in the fading moonlight. “I fixed it! Yes! You hope the shadow stone does the trick!”
Storm limped up the stairs and softly called “night wake up!” “No... I sleep... five more...” night muttered. “WAKE UP!” Storm yelled. “Ahhh! Hey! I was sleeping” night protested. “Come in night I made PANCAKES ????” Storm said as she pulled night into the kitchen. “Ooo pancake!”

After they ate storm brought night into her work room. “My bow! Oh! It’s fixed!”
Storm smiled and continued to eat a pancake
Storm sighed. The sun was rising and night was still sleeping. “I guess I could do something for her!” Storm thought cheerfully. Storm went into the kitchen. She took eggs,milk, flour, and other stuff out and mixed it. “For a special treat I’ll add chocolate chips!”
After her cooking storm went over to nights desk and started fixing the splinters of Nights now. “A ha! That’s why she couldn’t fix it! A little part of it is missing! Hmmm...” storm thought. Storm dug into the little bag she had and pulled out a shard of shadow stone. The little crystal glowed a deep purple in the fading moonlight. “I fixed it! Yes! You hope the shadow stone does the trick!”
Storm limped up the stairs and softly called “night wake up!” “No... I sleep... five more...” night muttered. “WAKE UP!” Storm yelled. “Ahhh! Hey! I was sleeping” night protested. “Come in night I made PANCAKES ????” Storm said as she pulled night into the kitchen. “Ooo pancake!”

After they ate storm brought night into her work room. “My bow! Oh! It’s fixed!”
Storm smiled and continued to eat a pancake
1 2 3 4