Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Lorebreaker[Masterthread]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Tamarin21
YES!
But first we need to get dragons that look like him.
@Tamarin21
YES!
But first we need to get dragons that look like him.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@Skyfrost

On it. If I breed him and her once or twice then we should get dragons that look like Discovery and cover the cost of Metallic, but I'm a little hesitant to buy because there may be better dragons I haven't seen yet. If not, then just ping me and I can buy them!
@Skyfrost

On it. If I breed him and her once or twice then we should get dragons that look like Discovery and cover the cost of Metallic, but I'm a little hesitant to buy because there may be better dragons I haven't seen yet. If not, then just ping me and I can buy them!
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
@Tamarin21
Breeding G1 for the colors. I already have all the dragons I need and the only thing left is a Bogsneak breed change and a lightning nest for G2.
@Tamarin21
Breeding G1 for the colors. I already have all the dragons I need and the only thing left is a Bogsneak breed change and a lightning nest for G2.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_body_range=10-70&d_wings_range=10-70&d_tert_range=152-31&d_tertgene=1&collapse=1

these might be good too...
https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_body_range=10-70&d_wings_range=10-70&d_tert_range=152-31&d_tertgene=1&collapse=1

these might be good too...
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@ArtemisHalfMoon
*collapses at the sight of the prices*
@ArtemisHalfMoon
AND-GOD-SAID.png
[quote name="Skyfrost" date="2020-10-16 11:41:59" ] @ArtemisHalfMoon *collapses at the sight of the prices* [/quote] I can try to buy them! I still have one more Lair space left
Skyfrost wrote on 2020-10-16 11:41:59:
@ArtemisHalfMoon
I can try to buy them! I still have one more Lair space left
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
@MiruMiruYoko
There's no need. I already have the first Project Gen ready. All that I need is one of them. Can you buy them for me so that I can breed it with the offspring? After that all that is needed is a Lightning nest and a Bogsneak breed change.
@MiruMiruYoko
There's no need. I already have the first Project Gen ready. All that I need is one of them. Can you buy them for me so that I can breed it with the offspring? After that all that is needed is a Lightning nest and a Bogsneak breed change.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
*softly laughs* i just bought that for nothing
*softly laughs* i just bought that for nothing
@xxvi
*face palms*
Anyways, if you already have one of those we can just breed it with the offspring.
Btw, does the cooldowns change if I slap a breed change on the offspring while its still a hatchling?
@xxvi
*face palms*
Anyways, if you already have one of those we can just breed it with the offspring.
Btw, does the cooldowns change if I slap a breed change on the offspring while its still a hatchling?
AND-GOD-SAID.png
idk, go for it
idk, go for it
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21