Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | doing messy sketches for free :)
i need more motivation to draw so ill do a couple free sketches when i get bored! i offer sketches in my art shop but these arent colored or refined anyway heres an example of a sketch i did recently [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/502277133909884930/756360545648771152/club_furry_sketch.png[/img] thats my oc :) i can do most feral and anthro animals, humans/humanoid, and possibly some original species im not good with dragons but feel free to request them anyway if i do draw a dragon, i wont draw genes or complex skins or apparel also hey! if you like my art and want more, consider checking out my art shop? ill upgrade your sketch at a discounted price if you pay in fr currency ;;;)))
i need more motivation to draw so ill do a couple free sketches when i get bored!
i offer sketches in my art shop but these arent colored or refined

anyway heres an example of a sketch i did recently
club_furry_sketch.png
thats my oc :)

i can do most feral and anthro animals, humans/humanoid, and possibly some original species
im not good with dragons but feel free to request them anyway
if i do draw a dragon, i wont draw genes or complex skins or apparel

also hey! if you like my art and want more, consider checking out my art shop? ill upgrade your sketch at a discounted price if you pay in fr currency ;;;)))
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
My fave oc if you'd wanna give her a shot! :0 your art style is so cool, i'll def be checking out your art shop when i have some more spare cash
My fave oc if you'd wanna give her a shot! :0 your art style is so cool, i'll def be checking out your art shop when i have some more spare cash
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
@bewitchment your oc is very neat!! i like her :) i hope i did her justice [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/502277133909884930/756730613415018528/rosemarie_sketch_for_bewitchment.png[/img] sorry for the wait! i didnt have much drawing time until recently ^^; also my toyhouse is Torchiiko if youd like to upload the sketch to her gallery!
@bewitchment your oc is very neat!! i like her :) i hope i did her justice

rosemarie_sketch_for_bewitchment.png

sorry for the wait! i didnt have much drawing time until recently ^^;
also my toyhouse is Torchiiko if youd like to upload the sketch to her gallery!
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
thanks so much, that's so cute!! i'm gonna add it now :D
thanks so much, that's so cute!! i'm gonna add it now :D
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
@bewitchment no problem! im glad you like it!! :D
@bewitchment no problem! im glad you like it!! :D