Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Arcadian Hum // Lore Hub
1 2
reserved just in case
reserved just in case

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
wahoo!!! everything for the hub thread is finally up! i've still got to insert links to every dragon's page, but everything else is posted!! currently you're the only person on the pinglist, so i hope you enjoy what i've made [emoji=heart size=1] let me know if you have any feedback or questions!! @Auraelia
wahoo!!! everything for the hub thread is finally up! i've still got to insert links to every dragon's page, but everything else is posted!! currently you're the only person on the pinglist, so i hope you enjoy what i've made let me know if you have any feedback or questions!!

@Auraelia

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
@Astrie Hello! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. That and all caps titles are not allowed, so I fixed the title. Thank you!
@Astrie Hello! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. That and all caps titles are not allowed, so I fixed the title. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches my apologies! i've been on this site for 5 years so it's been a while since i read the forum rules, i'll be sure to go and do that right now so an issue like this doesn't happen again- thank you for fixing my title and i will delete my bump post, have a good and safe rest of your day!
@JCStitches my apologies! i've been on this site for 5 years so it's been a while since i read the forum rules, i'll be sure to go and do that right now so an issue like this doesn't happen again- thank you for fixing my title and i will delete my bump post, have a good and safe rest of your day!

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
1 2