Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Flower Adopts Exclusives+Feedback
1 2
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609218370189000707/733853469064036412/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/672526568777580554/Divider.png[/img] [center]Hey guys! You might know me from my dragon flower adopt shop and had ordered from me before! And if you havent....what are you waiting for? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2888746/1] [size=5]Click Here![/size] [/url] I made this quick forum post for you guys to give me some feedback! Maybe you think I need to lower or raise the price? I might ask you what your favorite flowers are out of curiosity? Constructive critisism is always welcome! I also made this so [i]the people that do find this[/i] have exclusive updates! I may even ask you guys to help me vote on a new base :) Have any questions? Please ask :) + Plus many more fun extra things we can talk about[/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/672526568777580554/Divider.png[/img] [center][b]RULES![/b] 1. Don't ping me, I am subscribed. Although it is totally okay if you do! ...lol thats it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/325419375882534912/672526568777580554/Divider.png[/img]
Untitled_Artwork.png

Divider.png

Hey guys! You might know me from my dragon flower adopt shop and had ordered from me before!

And if you havent....what are you waiting for? Click Here!

I made this quick forum post for you guys to give me some feedback! Maybe you think I need to lower or raise the price? I might ask you what your favorite flowers are out of curiosity? Constructive critisism is always welcome!

I also made this so the people that do find this have exclusive updates! I may even ask you guys to help me vote on a new base :)

Have any questions? Please ask :)

+ Plus many more fun extra things we can talk about

Divider.png
RULES!
1. Don't ping me, I am subscribed. Although it is totally okay if you do!

...lol thats it

Divider.png
reserved just in case
reserved just in case
Hi! (:
Hi! (:
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Should I raise my prices?

Many people are telling me to raise them but if I raise them then people won't buy from my shop...right?
Should I raise my prices?

Many people are telling me to raise them but if I raise them then people won't buy from my shop...right?
Raise the price!! Your adopts are absolutely amazing and worth more than you're charging. The flowers are stunning. The detail you do on each gene, on the apparel you add...it's phenomenal.

Think of it in real world money terms. I'm from the US, so I'll use USD as an example. You're charging the equivalent of 20cents for each flower base. THAT'S TOO CHEAP!! You deserve more!!

At a MINIMUM I would raise the price to at least 50kt. I would happily pay 100kt per flower with apparel/accents.
Raise the price!! Your adopts are absolutely amazing and worth more than you're charging. The flowers are stunning. The detail you do on each gene, on the apparel you add...it's phenomenal.

Think of it in real world money terms. I'm from the US, so I'll use USD as an example. You're charging the equivalent of 20cents for each flower base. THAT'S TOO CHEAP!! You deserve more!!

At a MINIMUM I would raise the price to at least 50kt. I would happily pay 100kt per flower with apparel/accents.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer

I was thinking about raising the price to 20kt/g! I dont think my flowers are worth 50kt-100kt!!! I know a lot of people charge like one million treasure and the thought of that is just crazy!
@MythDancer

I was thinking about raising the price to 20kt/g! I dont think my flowers are worth 50kt-100kt!!! I know a lot of people charge like one million treasure and the thought of that is just crazy!
How much time do you spend on each flower? Make sure you're charging enough to make it worth the time/effort for you!! If it's something that you love doing lower prices are totally fine, but you should still get some reward for all of your hard work. 50kt would be COMPLETELY worth it, and still a really low price!!
How much time do you spend on each flower? Make sure you're charging enough to make it worth the time/effort for you!! If it's something that you love doing lower prices are totally fine, but you should still get some reward for all of your hard work. 50kt would be COMPLETELY worth it, and still a really low price!!
SVwovDT.png

@mythdancer

It takes me an hour for just the genes, maybe even more depending on genes, and another hour for skins and apparel
@mythdancer

It takes me an hour for just the genes, maybe even more depending on genes, and another hour for skins and apparel
Oh my gosh!! In that case, 100kt would be completely fair for a BASE price.

You could also offer them as PWYW? Some people would do the 15kt-20kt you're thinking of now, but others would pay a lot more!!
Oh my gosh!! In that case, 100kt would be completely fair for a BASE price.

You could also offer them as PWYW? Some people would do the 15kt-20kt you're thinking of now, but others would pay a lot more!!
SVwovDT.png

@mythdancer

But! that's just because im a rlly slow artist and 100kt is just to much! but I guess I could do the pwyw thing! minimum price 20kt/g or 30kt/g? But I have to add the prices for the skin and apparel myself
@mythdancer

But! that's just because im a rlly slow artist and 100kt is just to much! but I guess I could do the pwyw thing! minimum price 20kt/g or 30kt/g? But I have to add the prices for the skin and apparel myself
1 2