Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Winter Wonderland: Cheap Lore for All!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Novaskies That's an absolutely valid answer!
Alright, I'd like to order to pieces of lore!
I'd like some blind lore for Sortal and then a separate piece of woven lore between him and Tisiphone, if that's okay?
@Novaskies That's an absolutely valid answer!
Alright, I'd like to order to pieces of lore!
I'd like some blind lore for Sortal and then a separate piece of woven lore between him and Tisiphone, if that's okay?
@lightslikestars that’s perfectly fine! Do you want the woven lore to be in Tisiphones PoV, sortals, or third person unlimited? And do you want it to be lore based like your last piece or more story based? And what’s the connection with Sortal and Tisiphone?
Edit: as in, do u want tisiphone and sortal to be friends, mates, etc? I know I made sortal encourage her, so he could also be a mentor or guardian
@lightslikestars that’s perfectly fine! Do you want the woven lore to be in Tisiphones PoV, sortals, or third person unlimited? And do you want it to be lore based like your last piece or more story based? And what’s the connection with Sortal and Tisiphone?
Edit: as in, do u want tisiphone and sortal to be friends, mates, etc? I know I made sortal encourage her, so he could also be a mentor or guardian
AdNAlvs.gif61b9gG4.pngAdNAlvs.gif

Doll: DogiCrimson
@Novaskies I'd like the woven lore to be third person and story based, if that's okay? I'd like Sortal's personal lore to be lore based, rather than story. Sortal and Tisi's relationship is purely platonic, the two being best friends.
@Novaskies I'd like the woven lore to be third person and story based, if that's okay? I'd like Sortal's personal lore to be lore based, rather than story. Sortal and Tisi's relationship is purely platonic, the two being best friends.
@lightslikestars perfect! I can do that for you! I think I can do Sortal’s first and have some hits with Tisi like I did with her and the have both fo them lead into the story based woven lore. Does that sound good to you?
@lightslikestars perfect! I can do that for you! I think I can do Sortal’s first and have some hits with Tisi like I did with her and the have both fo them lead into the story based woven lore. Does that sound good to you?

@Novaskies oml, yes, that sounds amazing!!! thank you!
@Novaskies oml, yes, that sounds amazing!!! thank you!
@lightslikestars no problem! I’ll start ASAP!
@lightslikestars no problem! I’ll start ASAP!

@NovaSkies would it be possible for me to get a Guided Woven Lore in the second format for 2 of my dragons? I can do 10,000treasure:) please and thank you
@NovaSkies would it be possible for me to get a Guided Woven Lore in the second format for 2 of my dragons? I can do 10,000treasure:) please and thank you
0ZSX2ZT.pngZewzdsF.pnglrqDePv.png2iCvw0g.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pnge7NCmti.pngcedPG3i.pngBMbExDU.pngCTuU1r6.pngMbe1yYW.png1K9dU7k.png2QoHO.gifMdcU7.gifSYEDe.gif
JkaQI9H.png
@BellaMoon sure thing! Just let me know how you want it and I can get started on it soon! I only have one person ahead of you, who also wants two pieces of lore, so it shouldn't take to long
@BellaMoon sure thing! Just let me know how you want it and I can get started on it soon! I only have one person ahead of you, who also wants two pieces of lore, so it shouldn't take to long

@NovaSkies yay! And is it alright if I pm you? :)
@NovaSkies yay! And is it alright if I pm you? :)
0ZSX2ZT.pngZewzdsF.pnglrqDePv.png2iCvw0g.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pnge7NCmti.pngcedPG3i.pngBMbExDU.pngCTuU1r6.pngMbe1yYW.png1K9dU7k.png2QoHO.gifMdcU7.gifSYEDe.gif
JkaQI9H.png
@NovaSkies Hi! I’d love to order some blind lore (or woven if someone in my lair spikes your interest) for this fellow. He’s my newest G1 and eventough I adore him, I have absolutely no inspiration for lore. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66362678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663627/66362678_350.png[/img][/url]
@NovaSkies
Hi!
I’d love to order some blind lore (or woven if someone in my lair spikes your interest) for this fellow. He’s my newest G1 and eventough I adore him, I have absolutely no inspiration for lore.

66362678_350.png
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8