Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | just a library. [lore/art]
1 2
[size=2]its alright now! >0<~~[/size] [font=times new roman]unless mentioned all here all coded by me :00 (tired to insert it all the time)[/font] ----- [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=weathered grimoire] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][b][size=4] library without a name.[/b] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][b][size=4][color=#bd9375] somewhere, there is a library;[/b][/size][/color] [size=4] it's really funny, but we really have no name. were we lazy? who knows... well, it's heard that people call it totsu library. but that's not our name, really. this library is huge, did you know? it is overlooked by the head librarian, ametori tora and the secondary librarian tori, who has an assistant called tsukihyakushi. it's called a library, but it is also not. who knows how it came to place and how it fell into the hands of tora. you can take a look-see or read here til nightfall, but you definitely cannot borrow our books. well, you see, many things happened and our dear head is tired of them. [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns]
its alright now! >0<~~
unless mentioned all here all coded by me :00 (tired to insert it all the time)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Weathered Grimoire xxx
library without
a name.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
somewhere, there is a library;

it's really funny, but we really have no name. were we lazy? who knows... well, it's heard that people call it totsu library. but that's not our name, really.

this library is huge, did you know? it is overlooked by the head librarian, ametori tora and the secondary librarian tori, who has an assistant called tsukihyakushi.

it's called a library, but it is also not. who knows how it came to place and how it fell into the hands of tora.

you can take a look-see or read here til nightfall, but you definitely cannot borrow our books. well, you see, many things happened and our dear head is tired of them.
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[font=times new roman][color=#bd9375][size=4][b]characters,[/b][/color][/font][/size] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=330910&did=35756684][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/357567/35756684p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]ametori tora;[/color] head librarian[/b] “it's our dear head...! he looks grumpy, but please forgive him... it's the tenth time that the spells and herb encyclopedia books got misarranged again. he's actually open to helping people, really..... well, it depends. the garden at the back belongs to him; don't even think to ask, they aren't free.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=330910&did=59891905][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/598920/59891905p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]tori;[/color] secondary librarian[/b] “he's the second-in-charge of the library. he has stuck around tora for as long as anybody remembers this library. he is friendly but isn't quite easily led by the nose. apparently, he loves blue and making lists...actually, he wrote the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2850535]wishlist[/url]! he seems to have great joy in bullying tsuki with shiritori.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=330910&did=59947968][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/599480/59947968p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]tsukihyakushi;[/color] assistant[/b] “he's really the odd one out. he looks quite knowledgeable, but... frankly, he's near-illiterate. he works hard to improve his vocabulary day by day, though, and tori's shiritori invitations don't seem to aggrieve him. he helped tori to illustrate the wishlist.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=330910&did=59980684][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/599807/59980684p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]yumenoriku;[/color] poet[/b] “she's a poet in her free time and normally writes poems about power with elegance. she may look like a soft-spoken scholar who has only read and never seen nor experienced, but her sword isn't a child's trinket. it was mentioned before that she resembled a bigshot in the pugilist world...” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [nextcol] ----- [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=times new roman]coding was by me(fukanzen #330910)[/font] [nextcol] [/columns]
characters,

xxxxx 35756684p.png
xxx ametori tora; head librarian
“it's our dear head...! he looks grumpy, but please forgive him... it's the tenth time that the spells and herb encyclopedia books got misarranged again. he's actually open to helping people, really..... well, it depends. the garden at the back belongs to him; don't even think to ask, they aren't free.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx 59891905p.png
xxx tori; secondary librarian
“he's the second-in-charge of the library. he has stuck around tora for as long as anybody remembers this library. he is friendly but isn't quite easily led by the nose. apparently, he loves blue and making lists...actually, he wrote the wishlist! he seems to have great joy in bullying tsuki with shiritori.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx 59947968p.png
xxx tsukihyakushi; assistant
“he's really the odd one out. he looks quite knowledgeable, but... frankly, he's near-illiterate. he works hard to improve his vocabulary day by day, though, and tori's shiritori invitations don't seem to aggrieve him. he helped tori to illustrate the wishlist.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx 59980684p.png
xxx yumenoriku; poet
“she's a poet in her free time and normally writes poems about power with elegance. she may look like a soft-spoken scholar who has only read and never seen nor experienced, but her sword isn't a child's trinket. it was mentioned before that she resembled a bigshot in the pugilist world...”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcoding was by me(fukanzen #330910)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
info,

xxxxx well hello~ i just wanted to share my smol "clan". it's certainly small. lore may not be frequent or in full writings(even if i actually write), but things are revealed sometimes in arts or something. hey, but if i actually written something for them i would post it!(if im proud, of course = w =...).

i love three all of them and want to share them with others and hope you will know them too~ =w=

i only draw their gijinka version.
xxxxxxxxxx

FAQ,

xxxxx clan affiliates?
only on the surface. such as, fleeting encounters or wandering travelers. they will have a section under "tales from afar". permanent 'outsiders' doesnt really fit my lore vibe, which is more like a 'place you stay for the night after an adventure' kek :'P feel free to visit again though, we might like it

why is it so small?
i do not know either. translation: im lazy

regarding using/drawing/etc the charas above?
please do not use them in stuff like rp, etc =3=;;
for drawing, idk why anyone would want to draw them but feel free to, as long as im not discredited for the original....ok? (same goes for writing) i very appreciate if you show me if you did it, i wanna seeeeee TmT

can i interact with the charas?
yes!! absolutely! feel free to ask them questions :'333

is tori trans?
...nope. its my mistake. i bought it as a hatchling and didnt see the gender. now im too attached to the carefree silhouette and i think it suits his personality very well too so.

will you expand the lore/flesh it out?
i have too little clan members, i feel. we are budget slice-of-life anime.

pinglist?
sure sure sure. just tell me if want to be removed.

do you have a schedule?
well, definitely not. i don't fart artworks and actually i have more OCs as well XD but well, i'll try not to suddenly afk for so long! just a matter of thinking ideas... and drawing them(which is harder OTL).

can i use the art/lore?
i would appreciate if my lore isnt ripped off lol(i mean it). also plz dont use my artworks, just because i dont put a watermark always dont mean i let it to just be used freely X'D i appreciate you like my works, but dont need to go so far lols

xxxxxxxxxx
info,

xxxxx well hello~ i just wanted to share my smol "clan". it's certainly small. lore may not be frequent or in full writings(even if i actually write), but things are revealed sometimes in arts or something. hey, but if i actually written something for them i would post it!(if im proud, of course = w =...).

i love three all of them and want to share them with others and hope you will know them too~ =w=

i only draw their gijinka version.
xxxxxxxxxx

FAQ,

xxxxx clan affiliates?
only on the surface. such as, fleeting encounters or wandering travelers. they will have a section under "tales from afar". permanent 'outsiders' doesnt really fit my lore vibe, which is more like a 'place you stay for the night after an adventure' kek :'P feel free to visit again though, we might like it

why is it so small?
i do not know either. translation: im lazy

regarding using/drawing/etc the charas above?
please do not use them in stuff like rp, etc =3=;;
for drawing, idk why anyone would want to draw them but feel free to, as long as im not discredited for the original....ok? (same goes for writing) i very appreciate if you show me if you did it, i wanna seeeeee TmT

can i interact with the charas?
yes!! absolutely! feel free to ask them questions :'333

is tori trans?
...nope. its my mistake. i bought it as a hatchling and didnt see the gender. now im too attached to the carefree silhouette and i think it suits his personality very well too so.

will you expand the lore/flesh it out?
i have too little clan members, i feel. we are budget slice-of-life anime.

pinglist?
sure sure sure. just tell me if want to be removed.

do you have a schedule?
well, definitely not. i don't fart artworks and actually i have more OCs as well XD but well, i'll try not to suddenly afk for so long! just a matter of thinking ideas... and drawing them(which is harder OTL).

can i use the art/lore?
i would appreciate if my lore isnt ripped off lol(i mean it). also plz dont use my artworks, just because i dont put a watermark always dont mean i let it to just be used freely X'D i appreciate you like my works, but dont need to go so far lols

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
[font=times new roman][color=#bd9375][size=4][b]the archives,[/b][/color][/font][/size] [columns] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IDQeC7F.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kmdvT5W.png[/img] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][size=4] you can't stay here overnight, alright? and don't mess up the order of the books, just ask me to put it back if you can't. we have lots of books, so look to your heart's content, because you can't borrow them. feel free to roam, but the garden and studies are off-limits. [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] ----- [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=coral basilisk field notes] [nextcol] [color=transparent]x[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][b][size=4] the odd familiars that prowl.[/b] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=sweetheart swan] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375] belongs to...[/color] tora.[/b] “our head may look grumpy but surprisingly he has a sweetheart swan for a familiar.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]x.[/color] [nextcol] [item=wetland unicorn] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375] belongs to... [/color] tori.[/b] “it loves roaming around the library, just ignore it. it's the same as its owner, always causing trouble.” [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=winter sphinx] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375] belongs to...[/color] tsuki.[/b] “when he got here, this winter spinx was sticking to him and wouldn't let go...” [nextcol] [color=transparent].[/color] [nextcol] [item=scorchpaw prowler] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375] belongs to...[/color] yumeno.[/b] “fierce lady, fierce pet.. it's not so friendly to others, but it's so docile around her!” [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=kyorinrin] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]belongs to...[/color] the library.[/b] “who knows how long this thing has been living in the library before it was discovered! well...at least it didn't eat anything important.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=scroll stealer] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]belongs to...[/color] the library.[/b] “apparently it was attracted to the immense archive we have here... unfortunately for it, tora caught it before it could reap its reward. although it's like this, it is surprisingly tame around tora.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=enchanted libra] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]belongs to...[/color] the library.[/b] “a good and adorably cute pooch. it often helps tsuki to arrange things in an organized manner. it is not very physically active and social, but it loves to stick around tora the most. can be quite afraid of strangers.” [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] ----- [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=historical text] [nextcol] [color=transparent]x[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][b][size=4] the tales of faraway.[/b] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [font=times new roman][b][size=4][color=#bd9375] the world is vast, and we, small;[/b][/size][/color] [size=4] the library is far too important for us to travel faraway, but tsukihyakushi especially loves to hear about other places far from this little town. from the fleeting visitors we received, hailing from different regions, tsukihyakushi has compiled a record those who had left word of their clan here. (this is where clan affiliates come in! just pm me and if it goes through, there will be one section dedicated to your clan(general details/desc/etc), or [i]individuals[/i] of your clan. if it's the latter, there may be one or more.) [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb[/color] ----- [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/437853/43785235p.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxx[/color] [nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4][b][color=#bd9375]teiglas[/color] the traveler.[/b] “itching for more adventure, teiglas once again set off with rio to traverse the lands of sornieth. yet, travelling for days and night, he still hadn't come across a single clan or settlement; his map said nothing, either. just as he was growing weary, a town came in sight and he came to know us-- the library.” [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TOiOqC57NjedMW6TSUHr2Zl_OaOPClMW9XDXrtdzLSU/edit?usp=sharing]→[/url] [nextcol] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [/columns]
the archives,

xx IDQeC7F.png kmdvT5W.png
you can't stay here overnight, alright? and don't mess up the order of the books, just ask me to put it back if you can't. we have lots of books, so look to your heart's content, because you can't borrow them. feel free to roam, but the garden and studies are off-limits.

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Coral Basilisk Field Notes x
the odd familiars that prowl.

xxxx Sweetheart Swan xxx
belongs to...
tora.

“our head may look
grumpy but surprisingly
he has a sweetheart
swan for a familiar.”

x. Wetland Unicorn xxx
belongs to...
tori.

“it loves roaming around
the library, just ignore it.
it's the same as its owner,
always causing trouble.”

xxxx Winter Sphinx xxx
belongs to...
tsuki.

“when he got here, this
winter spinx was sticking
to him and wouldn't let
go...”

. Scorchpaw Prowler xxx
belongs to...
yumeno.

“fierce lady, fierce pet..
it's not so friendly to
others, but it's so docile
around her!”

xxxxxxxx Kyorinrin xxx belongs to... the library.
“who knows how long this thing has been living in the library before it was discovered! well...at least it didn't eat anything important.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx Scroll Stealer xxx belongs to... the library.
“apparently it was attracted to the immense archive we have here... unfortunately for it, tora caught it before it could reap its reward. although it's like this, it is surprisingly tame around tora.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx Enchanted Libra xxx belongs to... the library.
“a good and adorably cute pooch. it often helps tsuki to arrange things in an organized manner. it is not very physically active and social, but it loves to stick around tora the most. can be quite afraid of strangers.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Historical Text x
the tales of faraway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the world is vast, and we, small;

the library is far too important for us to travel faraway, but tsukihyakushi especially loves to hear about other places far from this little town. from the fleeting visitors we received, hailing from different regions, tsukihyakushi has compiled a record those who had left word of their clan here.

(this is where clan affiliates come in! just pm me and if it goes through, there will be one section dedicated to your clan(general details/desc/etc), or individuals of your clan. if it's the latter, there may be one or more.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx 43785235p.png xxx teiglas the traveler.
“itching for more adventure, teiglas once again set off with rio to traverse the lands of sornieth. yet, travelling for days and night, he still hadn't come across a single clan or settlement; his map said nothing, either. just as he was growing weary, a town came in sight and he came to know us-- the library.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
hehhh, it should be okay now [s]can trust myself?[/s] oh, lets start! :3 it's their design!(well, click to go to big size) tora>tori>tsuki>yumeno (uhhh actually i always forget to draw tora's glasses! QAQ) [url=https://imgur.com/5H4f02E][img]http://i.imgur.com/5H4f02E.png[/img][/url] im feel really bad for tsuki......he is quite short. but if you look at the measurement in their profiles, it's true! um...except for yumenoriku. height=power. personally experienced. (sincerely, 146cm person)
hehhh, it should be okay now can trust myself?
oh, lets start! :3

it's their design!(well, click to go to big size)
tora>tori>tsuki>yumeno (uhhh actually i always forget to draw tora's glasses! QAQ)
5H4f02E.png

im feel really bad for tsuki......he is quite short. but if you look at the measurement in their profiles, it's true! um...except for yumenoriku.
height=power. personally experienced. (sincerely, 146cm person)
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
"their covers aren't even the same, are you saying you are illiterate in the eyes too?" well, he cant get mad either. just....keep it in.....keep it in...is okay. i used photomosh to make the gif! i thought it was quite funny when i first found the shake filter. static image [url=https://i.imgur.com/s47bQgY.png]here[/url]. [url=https://imgur.com/laasVbA][img]http://i.imgur.com/laasVbA.gif[/img][/url]
"their covers aren't even the same, are you saying you are illiterate in the eyes too?"

well, he cant get mad either. just....keep it in.....keep it in...is okay.
i used photomosh to make the gif! i thought it was quite funny when i first found the shake filter. static image here.
laasVbA.gif
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
tori went to hunt peasants again and he came back with...this. so that's how tora got his sweetheart swan. [url=https://imgur.com/Dnu6V6o][img]http://i.imgur.com/Dnu6V6o.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgur.com/chDL9TK][img]http://i.imgur.com/chDL9TK.png[/img][/url]
tori went to hunt peasants again and he came back with...this. so that's how tora got his sweetheart swan.

Dnu6V6o.png
chDL9TK.png
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
why bother i wonder [img]https://i.imgur.com/R96gnDO.png[/img]
why bother i wonder

R96gnDO.png
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
i used the wonder of wonder art(i found it on twitter). tried my best..have to cut tori's hair to fit lol XD how people make it look so beautiful....
https://aidn.jp/wowa/23760743
i used the wonder of wonder art(i found it on twitter). tried my best..have to cut tori's hair to fit lol XD how people make it look so beautiful....
https://aidn.jp/wowa/23760743
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
we had a traveler stay with us, called teiglas. he is leaving most likely tomorrow. tsuki drew him. (belongs to @/kyuubird) [url=https://imgur.com/UHZZhXF][img]http://i.imgur.com/UHZZhXF.png[/img][/url] ----- [size=2]its our first entry under the 'tales from afar'! i wrote.......a lot. thats why i compiled it into a google doc(also so that i can link it here hehe....) its my first time with a travelling dragon qwq
we had a traveler stay with us, called teiglas. he is leaving most likely tomorrow. tsuki drew him. (belongs to @/kyuubird)
UHZZhXF.png
its our first entry under the 'tales from afar'! i wrote.......a lot. thats why i compiled it into a google doc(also so that i can link it here hehe....) its my first time with a travelling dragon qwq
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
1 2