Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art telephone
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
@LightningclanLC
life got busy and i lost a lot of motivation so work on it stopped for a bit but im getting back into the groove of things and should be able to keep working on it now. the sketch is done, i just need to digitize
@LightningclanLC
life got busy and i lost a lot of motivation so work on it stopped for a bit but im getting back into the groove of things and should be able to keep working on it now. the sketch is done, i just need to digitize
Slow, but I think I am done with the lineart, at least? Gonna try to make a decent color layer, and then maybe get it colored tomorrow, hopefully. I have... not been doing great in the art department. But being definitely done with the lines helps a lot.
Slow, but I think I am done with the lineart, at least? Gonna try to make a decent color layer, and then maybe get it colored tomorrow, hopefully. I have... not been doing great in the art department. But being definitely done with the lines helps a lot.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@LightningclanLC
ive finished my piece but it seems as the person up next has changed their username? what should i do about this, as im not sure what theyve changed it to so i cant really message them. they used to be Painrivers
@LightningclanLC
ive finished my piece but it seems as the person up next has changed their username? what should i do about this, as im not sure what theyve changed it to so i cant really message them. they used to be Painrivers
@shadowstorm1404

I looked around a bit and I believe that painrivers is now @suffocated. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!
@shadowstorm1404

I looked around a bit and I believe that painrivers is now @suffocated. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@lightningclanLC

yep I am! Apologizes for not notifying you since I forgot I signed up ^^
@lightningclanLC

yep I am! Apologizes for not notifying you since I forgot I signed up ^^
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@LightningclanLC

I'll have to step out since I'll be going on a trip that'll last a week and a half, then will probably be working after. So it'll be a good while until I finish my drawing.

I'll send Sandseraph's art to Kyandi.
@LightningclanLC

I'll have to step out since I'll be going on a trip that'll last a week and a half, then will probably be working after. So it'll be a good while until I finish my drawing.

I'll send Sandseraph's art to Kyandi.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Okay, I finally finished and sent the art along! I think I did it all correctly. So it's done now. :D

Edit: Also can I be pinged for finished games?
Okay, I finally finished and sent the art along! I think I did it all correctly. So it's done now. :D

Edit: Also can I be pinged for finished games?
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Kyandi @Dappledfire @Infectedwolf

Hi guys just making sure you all received an art piece from the person before you in the art telephone game.
@Kyandi @Dappledfire @Infectedwolf

Hi guys just making sure you all received an art piece from the person before you in the art telephone game.
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@LightningclanLC I have!

edit: I'd also love if you could add me to the pinglist for finished games =)
@LightningclanLC I have!

edit: I'd also love if you could add me to the pinglist for finished games =)
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@LightingclanLC I’ve received the piece and I’ve already done with my version! I’m just not able to send it right now but I will later tonight~ Could I also be added to the pinglist for finished games? :D
@LightingclanLC I’ve received the piece and I’ve already done with my version! I’m just not able to send it right now but I will later tonight~ Could I also be added to the pinglist for finished games? :D
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24