Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | At the Trading Post
[quote name=WhichWaystonePro]"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them."[/quote] Pinkerton slowly unfurled from his precarious stack of junk. The dragon leaving seemed... nervous. The tiny Fae (tiny is of course, comparative, although Pinkerton had seen a lot of Fae, and this one was tiny by even [i]their[/i] standards) was nervous. Perhaps that's why Pinkerton had given them a Wind spellbook, so that he could defend himself easier. Although, Pinkerton had been on the receiving end of a glare harsh enough to give even the Arcanist pause. This [i]is why I don't even look at the pile anymore,[/i] he thought to himself, watching them flutter off towards old Baldwin. Pinkerton shook his mane out, winced as a random box pinched at his fur, then walked over to Crim. She'd never noticed Pinkerton's... [i]helping[/i], as he liked to call it, and she didn't notice now, when he snagged a tiny statuette off of one of her numerous shelves. "Pinks!" That hated nickname. Once she'd figured out it bothered him, she'd never let it go. "What brings you to my cart? I would've cleaned up..." Crimspeak for "I would've made it super messy by taking five hours to create an organization system and have given up once I'd forgotten where the berries were for the third time." Not that Pinkerton's method of "It lands where it lands" was much better. "That Fae. Know what's up with them?" He nodded his head in their general direction. He didn't like trying to maneuver his claws too much while he was standing. Also, the statuette was hidden into his fur and he didn't want to expose it. Crim rustled around, trying to find the sweetgrass that the Fae had given her. "No, not really, they seemed to be in kind of a rush. Oooh, what if they were doing something illegal? Like, they got those mushrooms to try and kill someone? Or maybe they-" Pinkerton curled back around his pile and watched as Crim made her way towards Fiona. They got along like a house on fire- sometimes burning bright, others collapsing horribly. And yet they were always together, causing trouble and... whatever they did. Crim had a tendency to connect dots where there were none, and Fiona bounded right along with her. Fiona grinned and went on rants as Crim listened (not always intently, but she listened). Pinkerton shook his head and went over to Baldwin to ask his opinion. Crim was grinning as she went over the tedious evidence of their 'Fae off to fight a god' theory with Fiona. Fiona grinned, and said "Hey, Crim, do me a favor and watch the animals. I'mma go tell Swipp!" Crim rolled her eyes and started putting away familiars. It was a tedious process, especially with the excited rambling from a few minutes before, but she managed to do it quickly and walked over to Galore. He was asleep, and he rarely was these days so she let him be. She was unaware of the single amber eye that tracked her movements. Galore was getting too old for this. He was nearly napping, though before he allowed his eyes to shut, he saw Swipp flying towards the young ticketmaster (what was her name again?) and Crim headed straight for Tomo.
WhichWaystonePro wrote:
"When there's nothing else to do, everyone at the Trading Post enjoys exchanging gossip and theories about the dragons that visit them."

Pinkerton slowly unfurled from his precarious stack of junk. The dragon leaving seemed... nervous. The tiny Fae (tiny is of course, comparative, although Pinkerton had seen a lot of Fae, and this one was tiny by even their standards) was nervous. Perhaps that's why Pinkerton had given them a Wind spellbook, so that he could defend himself easier. Although, Pinkerton had been on the receiving end of a glare harsh enough to give even the Arcanist pause.

This is why I don't even look at the pile anymore, he thought to himself, watching them flutter off towards old Baldwin. Pinkerton shook his mane out, winced as a random box pinched at his fur, then walked over to Crim. She'd never noticed Pinkerton's... helping, as he liked to call it, and she didn't notice now, when he snagged a tiny statuette off of one of her numerous shelves.

"Pinks!" That hated nickname. Once she'd figured out it bothered him, she'd never let it go. "What brings you to my cart? I would've cleaned up..."

Crimspeak for "I would've made it super messy by taking five hours to create an organization system and have given up once I'd forgotten where the berries were for the third time." Not that Pinkerton's method of "It lands where it lands" was much better.

"That Fae. Know what's up with them?" He nodded his head in their general direction. He didn't like trying to maneuver his claws too much while he was standing. Also, the statuette was hidden into his fur and he didn't want to expose it.

Crim rustled around, trying to find the sweetgrass that the Fae had given her. "No, not really, they seemed to be in kind of a rush. Oooh, what if they were doing something illegal? Like, they got those mushrooms to try and kill someone? Or maybe they-"

Pinkerton curled back around his pile and watched as Crim made her way towards Fiona. They got along like a house on fire- sometimes burning bright, others collapsing horribly. And yet they were always together, causing trouble and... whatever they did. Crim had a tendency to connect dots where there were none, and Fiona bounded right along with her. Fiona grinned and went on rants as Crim listened (not always intently, but she listened). Pinkerton shook his head and went over to Baldwin to ask his opinion.

Crim was grinning as she went over the tedious evidence of their 'Fae off to fight a god' theory with Fiona. Fiona grinned, and said "Hey, Crim, do me a favor and watch the animals. I'mma go tell Swipp!"

Crim rolled her eyes and started putting away familiars. It was a tedious process, especially with the excited rambling from a few minutes before, but she managed to do it quickly and walked over to Galore. He was asleep, and he rarely was these days so she let him be. She was unaware of the single amber eye that tracked her movements. Galore was getting too old for this. He was nearly napping, though before he allowed his eyes to shut, he saw Swipp flying towards the young ticketmaster (what was her name again?) and Crim headed straight for Tomo.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Please tell me what you think, It's my first time posting here!
Please tell me what you think, It's my first time posting here!
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
This is so good!! Very silly and sweet [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
This is so good!! Very silly and sweet

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
@everburn

I love this! I’ve never given much thought to what the Trading Post looked like inside...this is a great peek at what goes on when no one else is looking.

I would totally give you a dragon for this story! Let’s see, who is I. The story...a Fae, a tundra, a skydancer, or a guardian. Seems fair.
@everburn

I love this! I’ve never given much thought to what the Trading Post looked like inside...this is a great peek at what goes on when no one else is looking.

I would totally give you a dragon for this story! Let’s see, who is I. The story...a Fae, a tundra, a skydancer, or a guardian. Seems fair.
UTakosS.pngY5AUp2a.gif qzV0stX.png