Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FREE] Cat deities!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
using the windsinger one! :D
using the windsinger one! :D
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
I am surprised I havent seen these before :0
using the shadow one.
Thanks!
I am surprised I havent seen these before :0
using the shadow one.
Thanks!
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
These are adorable <3. And they have a classy, minimalist thing going on. Really really cute designs <3. Hello, Gladekitty! Welcome to my Bio! XD [emoji=nature rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2839034#post_2839034][img]https://i.imgur.com/9GImlPT.png[/img][/url]
These are adorable <3. And they have a classy, minimalist thing going on. Really really cute designs <3.

Hello, Gladekitty! Welcome to my Bio! XD

9GImlPT.png
SzyZ9Qt.png0y7YVFU.pngPQINyCN.gif
Cats! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=cat 3 size=1] My only suggestion would be little flowers in the mane of the gladekeeper one to give some color
Cats!

My only suggestion would be little flowers in the mane of the gladekeeper one to give some color
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@ShenziSwan

Can we use them all, how is best to credit & is there any way to get them mirror imaged.

Is there a 12th cat somehow to make the numbers even & have half facing each way ?
@ShenziSwan

Can we use them all, how is best to credit & is there any way to get them mirror imaged.

Is there a 12th cat somehow to make the numbers even & have half facing each way ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Thank you so much! I love them!
Thank you so much! I love them!
PZxFoad.png06ZbluJ.png
sooo pretty!
sooo pretty!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[quote name="urbancountry26" date="2021-10-17 04:30:34" ] @ShenziSwan Can we use them all, how is best to credit & is there any way to get them mirror imaged. Is there a 12th cat somehow to make the numbers even & have half facing each way ? [/quote] Hello! @urbancountry26 Yes, you can use any cat you want the way you want, the only thing I ask is for credit and the best way to credit me is to copy the link how's it written under the images! :) No, there isn't a 12th cat, 'cause those cats represent the 11 deities of Flight Rising (at least, last time I checked there were 11, I came back to the game after a 2 year hiatus today). I got the suggestion of making them facing the other side as well, I'll be slowly working on that, if you want I can ping you when I'm done.
urbancountry26 wrote on 2021-10-17 04:30:34:
@ShenziSwan

Hello! @urbancountry26
Yes, you can use any cat you want the way you want, the only thing I ask is for credit and the best way to credit me is to copy the link how's it written under the images! :)

No, there isn't a 12th cat, 'cause those cats represent the 11 deities of Flight Rising (at least, last time I checked there were 11, I came back to the game after a 2 year hiatus today).

I got the suggestion of making them facing the other side as well, I'll be slowly working on that, if you want I can ping you when I'm done.
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
SQVdsFh.png AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA3EopvJR.png
To everyone that commented on this thread while I was away, I wanted to thank you all and I'm glad you all enjoyed my kitties, looking forward to bring more content like this in the future.

Also, didn't ping anyone cause I don't want to bother anyone, so if you ever come across this message, thank you! <3
To everyone that commented on this thread while I was away, I wanted to thank you all and I'm glad you all enjoyed my kitties, looking forward to bring more content like this in the future.

Also, didn't ping anyone cause I don't want to bother anyone, so if you ever come across this message, thank you! <3
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
[quote name="@KuroOniyuri" date="2020-07-24 08:31:52" ] These are so cute :3 If I might make a small suggestion/request; could you add some light bauble type whiskers to the lightmom cat similar to the ones the lightweaver has? Please. I will pay! <3 [/quote] Made lightmom with whiskers, I hope it was what you were expecting, sorry about the ping by the way! :)
@KuroOniyuri wrote on 2020-07-24 08:31:52:
These are so cute :3
If I might make a small suggestion/request; could you add some light bauble type whiskers to the lightmom cat similar to the ones the lightweaver has? Please.
I will pay! <3

Made lightmom with whiskers, I hope it was what you were expecting, sorry about the ping by the way! :)
BVUXJUX.png Shenzi Swan
Brazilian
She/her pronouns
Cat lady
Open to PM's
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19