Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Looshiana's Bio Codes & Resources
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Looshiana would it be okay if I used some of these to make free LGBT/MOGAI pride resources? I'd link back to you of course! And they wouldn't be used for profit.
@Looshiana would it be okay if I used some of these to make free LGBT/MOGAI pride resources? I'd link back to you of course! And they wouldn't be used for profit.
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101 Hi there! Yes. feel free to use the PSD files to add the photos you need. They have a layer with clipping mask, if I'm not mistaken, so you can add the photo you want c:
@littletoes101 Hi there! Yes. feel free to use the PSD files to add the photos you need. They have a layer with clipping mask, if I'm not mistaken, so you can add the photo you want c:
Art_shop.png
bump cause i love these
bump cause i love these
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@Looshiana

This are absolutely lovely! I used one of the "Buy My Dragons, I Have No Lair Space" banner-things (I don't know what to call them) in my hatchery, along with a credit to you and a link back to here! Have a wonderful day! (Seriously, I have no lair space...)
@Looshiana

This are absolutely lovely! I used one of the "Buy My Dragons, I Have No Lair Space" banner-things (I don't know what to call them) in my hatchery, along with a credit to you and a link back to here! Have a wonderful day! (Seriously, I have no lair space...)
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
@Looshiana I just finished a bio using a mish mash of your resources and two bio codes of yours ^^ These are lovely simplistic ones that are really nice to work with! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3459746] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34598/3459746_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Looshiana

I just finished a bio using a mish mash of your resources and two bio codes of yours ^^ These are lovely simplistic ones that are really nice to work with!

3459746_350.png
ayKiswc.gif0XLE43P.gif
Bump!

I'm using your PSD templates to make a thread of f2u aesthetic resources for Fandergs and Discord.
Bump!

I'm using your PSD templates to make a thread of f2u aesthetic resources for Fandergs and Discord.
candle-smol.png
@RoseOfInsanity Hahaha all of us without any lair space, is the "no lair space gang" xDDD Happy that you like the gif! It was inspired on that post I linked. Have a wonderful day too <3

@Gem4567 omg omg it's so good the edits you did <3 I love! And that snapper is so prety ;-; God her clotjhes are fabulous <333 thanks for showing me! <3

@ConsumeGears Screeches always happy to see people using! I think someone tagged me using them with fandergs too or some fandom but I think I missed the tag /cries ;-;
@RoseOfInsanity Hahaha all of us without any lair space, is the "no lair space gang" xDDD Happy that you like the gif! It was inspired on that post I linked. Have a wonderful day too <3

@Gem4567 omg omg it's so good the edits you did <3 I love! And that snapper is so prety ;-; God her clotjhes are fabulous <333 thanks for showing me! <3

@ConsumeGears Screeches always happy to see people using! I think someone tagged me using them with fandergs too or some fandom but I think I missed the tag /cries ;-;
Art_shop.png
And thread is updated! New color aesthetic circles added!
And thread is updated! New color aesthetic circles added!
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana

Oh my gosh these are actually so aesthetic, not to mention you took all those photos by yourself, too?! TALENT! :O Thank you for providing us with such wonderful resources to use!

If there is a pinglist, I would love to be added to it!
Also friendly bump because more people need to see these! :)

@Looshiana

Oh my gosh these are actually so aesthetic, not to mention you took all those photos by yourself, too?! TALENT! :O Thank you for providing us with such wonderful resources to use!

If there is a pinglist, I would love to be added to it!
Also friendly bump because more people need to see these! :)

L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Aqualia AAAAA thank you so much for your kind compliments <3

I didn't took all the photos, only the ones on the middle section here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2804658#post_41842523

The others are from pinterest boards c: and the other stuff, colored bars, dividers I made on photoshop, and some using assets I already had on my library c:

I planing on creating a pinglist! :D
@Aqualia AAAAA thank you so much for your kind compliments <3

I didn't took all the photos, only the ones on the middle section here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2804658#post_41842523

The others are from pinterest boards c: and the other stuff, colored bars, dividers I made on photoshop, and some using assets I already had on my library c:

I planing on creating a pinglist! :D
Art_shop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6