Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Blankets
[center]In times of hardship and in every day life, it is easy to forget that others are fighting their own battles as well, struggling with their own problems, and trying to survive in a world with little lenience. It can be hard sometimes to know what to say to your friends when they are struggling, and sometimes you may want to help someone feel better, but don't know how. Thus I'm attempting to start a small gesture, blankets. Below is a small PNG drawing of a blanket, and though it may be crude and just a bunch of pixels, the idea is to send it to someone who may be having a tough day, and hopefully cheer them up. Blankets are a soft object that a lot of people use for comfort and warmth, so my hope is that this small image will remind them of that warm, comforting feeling, and maybe even encourage them to wrap up and take some time to relax when possible. Of course, please keep in mind that a simple image cannot take away every worry of a person, please remember that for some people it may not be helpful, and remember to try your best to give your friend some encouraging words to help them. Or even just let them vent, when times are hard, sometimes just being there to listen means more to a person than anything else. I encourage you to make your own custom blankets as well, for you/your friend! Blankets can be any size, pattern, ect. The goal is simply to keep the image as a small transparent PNG. to use when necessary, the blanket itself can look however you'd like it to. In the future I will try to update this with a neater blanket and a base to help others make their own more easily. All that being said, here is the blanket, it is small and simple, but hopefully it can help someone in some way: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JneTs1I.png[/img] If you need to, you may save the image, so that you can send it to whoever you feel needs it more easily, such as in discord or to make it easier to access to use in PMs. You do not need to credit me, this is made to help comfort people, not for self promotion or anything like that. As long as this can even help one person slightly, that is all I need. And, if no one else has told you today, please allow me to tell you: You're doing great, it's going to be okay. I love you and you are more valuable than you think, it is hard to be strong, no one can expect you to be steel, you are a living being, it is normal to show emotions and it is normal to cry. You're going to be alright, remember to take care of yourself, you deserve just as much love and care as anyone or anything else on this planet. Please be kind to yourself. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Please feel free to create your own blankets, and if you'd like to, share them below! If you'd like to make a blanket for everyone to use, feel free to ping me and I will add it to the blanket list here with the appropriate credits to you. [/center]
In times of hardship and in every day life, it is easy to forget that others are fighting their own battles as well, struggling with their own problems, and trying to survive in a world with little lenience. It can be hard sometimes to know what to say to your friends when they are struggling, and sometimes you may want to help someone feel better, but don't know how.

Thus I'm attempting to start a small gesture, blankets. Below is a small PNG drawing of a blanket, and though it may be crude and just a bunch of pixels, the idea is to send it to someone who may be having a tough day, and hopefully cheer them up. Blankets are a soft object that a lot of people use for comfort and warmth, so my hope is that this small image will remind them of that warm, comforting feeling, and maybe even encourage them to wrap up and take some time to relax when possible.

Of course, please keep in mind that a simple image cannot take away every worry of a person, please remember that for some people it may not be helpful, and remember to try your best to give your friend some encouraging words to help them. Or even just let them vent, when times are hard, sometimes just being there to listen means more to a person than anything else.

I encourage you to make your own custom blankets as well, for you/your friend! Blankets can be any size, pattern, ect. The goal is simply to keep the image as a small transparent PNG. to use when necessary, the blanket itself can look however you'd like it to. In the future I will try to update this with a neater blanket and a base to help others make their own more easily.

All that being said, here is the blanket, it is small and simple, but hopefully it can help someone in some way:

JneTs1I.png

If you need to, you may save the image, so that you can send it to whoever you feel needs it more easily, such as in discord or to make it easier to access to use in PMs. You do not need to credit me, this is made to help comfort people, not for self promotion or anything like that. As long as this can even help one person slightly, that is all I need.

And, if no one else has told you today, please allow me to tell you:

You're doing great, it's going to be okay. I love you and you are more valuable than you think, it is hard to be strong, no one can expect you to be steel, you are a living being, it is normal to show emotions and it is normal to cry. You're going to be alright, remember to take care of yourself, you deserve just as much love and care as anyone or anything else on this planet. Please be kind to yourself.

Please feel free to create your own blankets, and if you'd like to, share them below! If you'd like to make a blanket for everyone to use, feel free to ping me and I will add it to the blanket list here with the appropriate credits to you.
cJtpTvm.png
@Cielvesare
This is one of the kindest, sweetest ideas I've seen in a while! I saved the blanket to send out as needed-- thank you for creating this.
@Cielvesare
This is one of the kindest, sweetest ideas I've seen in a while! I saved the blanket to send out as needed-- thank you for creating this.
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JneTs1I.png[/img] [font=Verdana][size=2]@Cielvesare, Thank you. Really needed one today.
JneTs1I.png

@Cielvesare,

Thank you. Really needed one today.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Thankyou. This is kind.
Thankyou. This is kind.
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
@Cielvesare thank you for the use of your blanket, I really appreciated it. Here it is, with one of my own that will hopefully help someone else: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/MpsZnmf0/blankies1.png[/img] (If you get more blankets and no one minds, I can do my best to add them to the stack)
@Cielvesare thank you for the use of your blanket, I really appreciated it. Here it is, with one of my own that will hopefully help someone else:

blankies1.png

(If you get more blankets and no one minds, I can do my best to add them to the stack)
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
:) ty for the blanket! wish i knew how to do pixel art to help spread the kindness.
:) ty for the blanket! wish i knew how to do pixel art to help spread the kindness.
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**